Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Lustrous Set vs. Crystalline Set

  1. #1
    Senior Member Giazagilur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default Lustrous Set vs. Crystalline Set

    Is anyone kinda irritated those two sets look 99% the same and even have the same sparkles? Honestly as long as someone wears an armor vanity you can't even tell the difference between the sets. I feel that I've worked hard to cap and to able to wear my lust set. I just get a little upset when I see a lower level (and I don't mean that in a derogatory way) wearing basically the same thing it took me weeks to wear. Not only that but it completely takes away the uniqueness and distinction of lust sets.

    (I'm not sure if a similar thread has been made or not but this is just my rant.)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rescind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    349
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

    Default

    WRONG! Crystalline set gives red sparkles while lust set gives pale purple sparkles. Lust is blue and crystalline is red. BIG DIFFERENCE
     
    FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

     
    BOO!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member Somemager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    616
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    WRONG! Crystalline set gives red sparkles while lust set gives pale purple sparkles. Lust is blue and crystalline is red. BIG DIFFERENCE
    "BIG"
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member tarlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wut dat?
    Posts
    746
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Default

    well since the crystal sets are probably the ugliest sets in the game besides maybe fang sets on mages, it kinda evens out cuz what 25 wants to look that ugly, also crystal int shield is actually that pretty cool doll, they just used a ugly eq bracer for the 77

  7. #5
    Senior Member iRandom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Random and Arbitrary
    Posts
    1,686
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    224
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    well since the crystal sets are probably the ugliest sets in the game besides maybe fang sets on mages, it kinda evens out cuz what 25 wants to look that ugly, also crystal int shield is actually that pretty cool doll, they just used a ugly eq bracer for the 77
    1. Ugliest set = Void, Rift, And Cosmos on rhinos.
    2. Crystal sets look awesome (disregard hel,)1
    3. Idk any lust
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

    #ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

  8. #6
    Senior Member Rescind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    349
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Somemager View Post
    "BIG"
    It's such a big difference that it's not.
     
    FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

     
    BOO!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Senior Member iRandom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Random and Arbitrary
    Posts
    1,686
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    224
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    It's such a big difference that it's not.
    "big"

    77 - 25 = 52

    52/4 = 13

    both 13 and 3 have the same units digit

    3 sides to a triangle

    Trenton logic confirmed
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

    #ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to iRandom For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Senior Member Rescind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    349
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    "big"

    77 - 25 = 52

    52/4 = 13

    both 13 and 3 have the same units digit

    3 sides to a triangle

    Trenton logic confirmed
    Big has 3 letters
    Triangle has 3 sides
    Trenton logic in 2 steps
     
    FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

     
    BOO!

  13. #9
    Senior Member iRandom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Random and Arbitrary
    Posts
    1,686
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    224
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Big has 3 letters
    Triangle has 3 sides
    Trenton logic in 2 steps
    i think u mean 3 steps

    u had to quote me

    trenton logic in 5 seconds
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

    #ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

  14. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    247
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Is this person seriously mad that the original crystalline sets look just like the RECYCLED LUST SETS?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. #11
    Senior Member Somemager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    616
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezlewtf View Post
    Is this person seriously mad that the original crystalline sets look just like the RECYCLED LUST SETS?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    dat emoji
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    Senior Member Giazagilur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    WRONG! Crystalline set gives red sparkles while lust set gives pale purple sparkles. Lust is blue and crystalline is red. BIG DIFFERENCE
    I'm so uneducated

  18. #13
    Senior Member Giazagilur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default Lustrous Set vs. Crystalline Set

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezlewtf View Post
    Is this person seriously mad that the original crystalline sets look just like the RECYCLED LUST SETS?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Obviously the other way around...No duh I mean I wished more time was put into making 77 sets but okay yah I see my post implies what you wrote, my bad
    Last edited by Giazagilur; 12-05-2014 at 05:45 PM.

  19. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    247
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giazagilur View Post
    Obviously the other way around...No duh I mean I wished more time was put into making 77 sets but okay yah I see my post implies what you wrote, my bad
    I still love you


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  20. #15
    Senior Member Giazagilur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezlewtf View Post
    I still love you


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Only because you use emojis

  21. #16
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,317
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,097
    Thanked in
    1,199 Posts

    Default

    I would be happy if we could bring the rift/cosmos/void sets those were the bes

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:


  23. #17
    Senior Member tarlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wut dat?
    Posts
    746
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    1. Ugliest set = Void, Rift, And Cosmos on rhinos.
    2. Crystal sets look awesome
    ugliest class is rhino since those three sets all look awesome on every other class

    crystal armor is mediocre, i could settle with it if the rest was better
    the sword is just like wat, 100% nonfunctional as a sword should have crazy low dmg and like swing rate of 1 auto per 10 secs, its like somebody pulled a massive chunk of ice out of their gutter
    the wand is at least a wand, it could pass as a random orange or green item very dull
    the dagger is not a dagger i could maybe see it as a talon, theres absolutely no dagger shape to it as all
    staff is about same level as the wand, a random tree branch with crystals haphazardly growing from it
    the axe is kinda cool, i just like since there arent many 2h axes in game, unfortunately devs still havent added the blackstone axe to craft it from for 77
    bow is really unusual, like a very primitive bow with the ugly shaped spiked unbalanced on it
    77 2h sword is nice since its not actually a crystal item, looks actually balanced and pretty nice hilt imo
    the wing and shield are both annoyingly bland, just a basic frame, no cool detail at all
    like i said golem doll is actually awesome, but we dont get that at 77
    im truly not sure what set looks worse than it, both eq and onyx are vastly better besides int shield maybe, and eq helms ugly
    35 sets arent crazy aesthetic but they really fit the theme and the weapons look usable
    mystery are kinda dull as well, but you cant really compare since no shields
    50 dropped sets though fantastic, only level where all the different specs are different look on the same class, cant imagine how much work devs put in
    shadow arent as varied but still great design esp for the dungeon theme
    could keep going but really besides 65 they all look nice until 77

  24. #18
    Senior Member Crys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    670
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    "big"

    77 - 25 = 52

    52/4 = 13

    both 13 and 3 have the same units digit

    3 sides to a triangle

    Trenton logic confirmed
    Trenton illuminati confirmed

  25. #19
    Forum Adept Booked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    México, D.F.
    Posts
    336
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    ugliest class is rhino since those three sets all look awesome on every other class

    crystal armor is mediocre, i could settle with it if the rest was better
    the sword is just like wat, 100% nonfunctional as a sword should have crazy low dmg and like swing rate of 1 auto per 10 secs, its like somebody pulled a massive chunk of ice out of their gutter
    the wand is at least a wand, it could pass as a random orange or green item very dull
    the dagger is not a dagger i could maybe see it as a talon, theres absolutely no dagger shape to it as all
    staff is about same level as the wand, a random tree branch with crystals haphazardly growing from it
    the axe is kinda cool, i just like since there arent many 2h axes in game, unfortunately devs still havent added the blackstone axe to craft it from for 77
    bow is really unusual, like a very primitive bow with the ugly shaped spiked unbalanced on it
    77 2h sword is nice since its not actually a crystal item, looks actually balanced and pretty nice hilt imo
    the wing and shield are both annoyingly bland, just a basic frame, no cool detail at all
    like i said golem doll is actually awesome, but we dont get that at 77
    im truly not sure what set looks worse than it, both eq and onyx are vastly better besides int shield maybe, and eq helms ugly
    35 sets arent crazy aesthetic but they really fit the theme and the weapons look usable
    mystery are kinda dull as well, but you cant really compare since no shields
    50 dropped sets though fantastic, only level where all the different specs are different look on the same class, cant imagine how much work devs put in
    shadow arent as varied but still great design esp for the dungeon theme
    could keep going but really besides 65 they all look nice until 77
    Lol rhino one of the most hated class .-. At endgame it doesnt kill as much...some sets look ugly on them and welp...any vanity doesnt look decent on them ._.
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

  26. #20
    Senior Member AppleNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    AppleLand
    Posts
    1,427
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Booked View Post
    Lol rhino one of the most hated class .-. At endgame it doesnt kill as much...some sets look ugly on them and welp...any vanity doesnt look decent on them ._.
    Lol? Pirate hat, starry vanity garb, and get a fbow.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lustrous Mage vs Lustrous Bear
    By ideas in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 03:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •