Thread: Stop complaining about the winter event !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Stop complaining about the winter event !

Honestly why are most complaning about the winter event i mean its an event for fun so just enjoy it when it comes out.

Im seeing people complaining about the plat tier reward "gem" and stuff and its pathetic. Like do you guys not have anything better to do than complain. Focus on your real life problems. Stop complaing how the gem is gonna effect the pvp for rouge. Why do you guys think stats matter? Its pointless coz nothing good comes out of it. Ur not gonna get a girl or women in reAl life with these stats (KDR) nor a job or career so chill guys. Enjoy the game and dont stress over it.

I will admit i too let stats get to my head for a while and made complaints but now i've become mature and started seeing positive in things than to point out the negitives. its time to wake up guys. Just enjoy the things that come your way because good and bad things both pass away with time. In a few years (4-5 years) this game wont even matter to you and will probebly give up. (Just like Playstation 1 & 2 has become dead.) New things will come your way maybe even better.

I know this thread/post wont matter to me either after a few weeks but if my words can help wake one or two of you up then why not.

And to STS i sorry for all the complaint post i made. And im really waiting for the winter event i know u guys working hard to make everyone happy but know this, some will never be happy. NEVER. So do your best and dont worry bout the hate.

Thank you STS once again for the game it has help me kill many hours that would have went in boredum.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Songoku For This Useful Post: