Thread: Stop complaining about the winter event !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Stop complaining about the winter event !

Honestly why are most complaning about the winter event i mean its an event for fun so just enjoy it when it comes out.

Im seeing people complaining about the plat tier reward "gem" and stuff and its pathetic. Like do you guys not have anything better to do than complain. Focus on your real life problems. Stop complaing how the gem is gonna effect the pvp for rouge. Why do you guys think stats matter? Its pointless coz nothing good comes out of it. Ur not gonna get a girl or women in reAl life with these stats (KDR) nor a job or career so chill guys. Enjoy the game and dont stress over it.

I will admit i too let stats get to my head for a while and made complaints but now i've become mature and started seeing positive in things than to point out the negitives. its time to wake up guys. Just enjoy the things that come your way because good and bad things both pass away with time. In a few years (4-5 years) this game wont even matter to you and will probebly give up. (Just like Playstation 1 & 2 has become dead.) New things will come your way maybe even better.

I know this thread/post wont matter to me either after a few weeks but if my words can help wake one or two of you up then why not.

And to STS i sorry for all the complaint post i made. And im really waiting for the winter event i know u guys working hard to make everyone happy but know this, some will never be happy. NEVER. So do your best and dont worry bout the hate.

Thank you STS once again for the game it has help me kill many hours that would have went in boredum.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Songoku For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Stop complaining about complaining lmao
    Its called feedback and quite often affects change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

it's always about constructive feedback! If we never complained, they would have brought back the arlors last year already!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Songoku View Post
    Honestly why are most complaning about the winter event i mean its an event for fun so just enjoy it when it comes out. Enjoy the game and dont stress over it.

i've started seeing positive in things than to point out the negitives. its time to wake up guys. Just enjoy the things that come your way because good and bad things both pass away with time. New things will come your way maybe even better.

I know this thread/post wont matter to me either after a few weeks but if my words can help wake one or two of you up then why not.

And to STS i sorry for all the complaint post i made. And im really waiting for the winter event i know u guys working hard to make everyone happy but know this, some will never be happy. NEVER. So do your best and dont worry bout the hate.

Thank you STS once again for the game it has help me kill many hours that would have went in boredum.
    Would have given u a thanks if the above is what u had written ^.^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Would have given u a thanks if the above is what u had written ^.^
    Thats a no problem sir " it wont matter in a few weeks"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Thats a no problem sir " it wont matter in a few weeks"
    So this is just an attention thread?

Cuz i think it does matter.there are too many people complaining yes but the diffenece is people dont make "thank you sts" threads everyday.even tho there are many people who appreciate the game
    Last edited by Spell; 12-05-2014 at 07:18 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    So this is just an attention thread?
    Its a wake up call to help people enjoy the event instead of complaining all the time. I dont need attention on fourm like this loool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

So what is this thread exactly? A complaint about the complaining?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    So what is this thread exactly? A complaint about the complaining?
    How can it be a complaint about complaining?

A complaint would go something like" im not complaining but...." Or " im not happy about..." etc...
    Im saying straight "stop complaining". Get ur comprehension skills right mate.
    Last edited by Songoku; 12-05-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Honestly why are most complaning about the winter event i mean its an event for fun so just enjoy it when it comes out.
    Its not complaining, its called feedback. And STS wanted those feedback, thats why they made forum, support and test-servers.

Im seeing people complaining about the plat tier reward "gem" and stuff and its pathetic. Like do you guys not have anything better to do than complain. Focus on your real life problems. Stop complaing how the gem is gonna effect the pvp for rouge. Why do you guys think stats matter? Its pointless coz nothing good comes out of it. Ur not gonna get a girl or women in reAl life with these stats (KDR) nor a job or career so chill guys. Enjoy the game and dont stress over it.
    Most wanted a break-from-real-life-stress, thats why they play games. Its not pointless, STS wanted feedbacks thats why we make feedbacks. You should stop complaining about complaints thats pointless Ur not gonna get a girl or women in reAl life with these stats (KDR) nor a job or career so chill.

I will admit i too let stats get to my head for a while and made complaints but now i've become mature and started seeing positive in things than to point out the negitives. its time to wake up guys. Just enjoy the things that come your way because good and bad things both pass away with time. In a few years (4-5 years) this game wont even matter to you and will probebly give up. (Just like Playstation 1 & 2 has become dead.) New things will come your way maybe even better.
    How could a mature person complain about complaints?

Yeah it wont matter, but I hope you wake up on your own selfrigtheousness.

Its because you only made complaint post, nextime make constructive post.

We all thanks STS for this awesome game

A complaint would go something like" im not complaining but...." Or " im not happy about..." etc...
    Read your own post! Even the title says "STOP COMPLAINING".

Sigh, Kamehamehaaaaaaaaa!!!
    Last edited by kinzmet; 12-05-2014 at 08:04 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

waste of time reading this thread

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mapenjay View Post
    waste of time reading this thread
    And wasted time posting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Here's another guy stalking the forums pretending he is less of a mmo geek than anyone else here. Why are you telling people to "get a life" when you're doing exactly the same thing they are. Pot calling the kettle black?

By the way, most of us don't log onto arcane legends looking for a real life relationship. Many people here are married, many with kids and most with jobs. Maybe you should take your own advice instead of judging people you know absolutely nothing about.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

LOL i like how if you check his posting history, most of it is complaints.
    And, now you are complaining about complaints? Hypocrite much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I detest Complainism..If that even is a word..xD
    So your complaining about the complain you made about the complain? Lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Just so you know our complaints or feed backs or whatever keep this game alive. Otherwise it'd be dead already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

This is actually a good thread,he just gets off the road in a couple of sentences.
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by CrazzySerb View Post
    This is actually a good thread,he just gets off the road in a couple of sentences.
    I agree he has made some good points about life and that there is more to life than just gaming. Im glad he went off topic a little becuase i was a little concerned about KDR in pvp/ctf ( had more deaths than kills) but after reading this i no longer feel the need to worry about the numbers and how good they look.

I also agree with the others that its feedback and its an important thing to give in order to make the game better.

Looks like u really did help "one or two" to wake up and thats the reason i gave u a thanks for the thread.