Thread: Ordinary people in game wondering

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Ordinary people in game wondering

Oh suddenly gems prices soared. Sometimes lock prices rises. Ordinary common people wondering that it is crazy. But it is due to forums and its kind of leaked exam paper effect on the game.
    Why can't sts keep their secrets till everyone has access to it in the form of newly awaited content.
    Oh then I realize its not new for select few intelligent grown up people with easy access to forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Here's why:
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Here are some of the major changes coming to the live event:
    + Upon reaching Platinum Tier, players will now receive 1 Enchanted Eye of Syrillax in addition to the recipe to craft more.
    + The Enchanted Eye of Syrillax will no longer require planar essences, but instead will require 10 of each of the following gems: Glacial, Blood and Fire (This means the crafted gems, not just dropped essences.)
    + The 2013 Christmas Vanities will be modified to make them a little more unique for this year.
    + The spawn rate of the Syrillax Guardians has been reduced so you won't see them quite as often.
    + We nerfed Tarlok's "sky bomb" ability to cause less damage.
    + Tarlok Gem recipes have been reduced to the same requirements as last year + 2 ice dragon scales.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Sts makes it known that there is a forum community. If a player chooses not to be involved in the forum then they made that choice. It's not some secret society that only a select few are privileged too. Anyone can join and you don't even need an account to read the info. Everyone has easy access.
    Last edited by Raregem; 12-06-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

The last remark is kinda weak. Like Rare stated, there is no difficulty in creating a forum account and finding out yourself/voicing your own opinions.
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 12-06-2014 at 12:43 AM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anshdoc View Post
    Oh suddenly gems prices soared. Sometimes lock prices rises. Ordinary common people wondering that it is crazy. But it is due to forums and its kind of leaked exam paper effect on the game.
    Why can't sts keep their secrets till everyone has access to it in the form of newly awaited content.
    Oh then I realize its not new for select few intelligent grown up people with easy access to forums.
    So...that would make you what? One of the select few intelligent grown up people with easy access to the forums? Gee, whaddaya know. It does!

You don't have to be intelligent, grown up or anything else special to register for a forum account. It has the same requirements as the game does. Over 13 years old with internet access. How is this an exclusive access deal?

I went to a meeting and came home and gem prices had quadrupled. Guess what, crap happens. That doesn't mean that I didn't have access to the information, only that I was offline when the announcement came. Do I find this annoying? Slightly. However, it is purely circumstantial and I take it as such. I also don't blame STS for releasing the last level cap while I was working, thereby locking me out of the level cap race.

In short, don't blame STS if you can't be bothered to stay up to date. Forum information is how the company delivers information and has for over 2 years in Arcane Legends. It is the player's responsibility to come and get information.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Dont stock gems, its not good for the health!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    So...that would make you what? One of the select few intelligent grown up people with easy access to the forums? Gee, whaddaya know. It does!

You don't have to be intelligent, grown up or anything else special to register for a forum account. It has the same requirements as the game does. Over 13 years old with internet access. How is this an exclusive access deal?

I went to a meeting and came home and gem prices had quadrupled. Guess what, crap happens. That doesn't mean that I didn't have access to the information, only that I was offline when the announcement came. Do I find this annoying? Slightly. However, it is purely circumstantial and I take it as such. I also don't blame STS for releasing the last level cap while I was working, thereby locking me out of the level cap race.

In short, don't blame STS if you can't be bothered to stay up to date. Forum information is how the company delivers information and has for over 2 years in Arcane Legends. It is the player's responsibility to come and get information.
    And in addition, everyone can read without a account...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

No need to stock gems, just buy the event gem later on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Time to grind wt 4 again

Hope there's no lag/DC attack anymore,coz almost all player will farm in wt 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Don't forget they post what they want us to know. For example, there never appears on forum the date of a plat sale so if there would be something they don't want us to know then they won't post it. I actually needed government approve and V.I.P C.I.A pass to access forum and find the latest as everybody does IMO. -....-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ya then we need to know confirmed data of how many active players in game have forum accounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Ya then we need to know confirmed data of how many active players in game have forum accounts.
    Why?
    ANYONE can go on forums without a account even.
    And, is clearly announced in game that they do have a forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Why?
    ANYONE can go on forums without a account even.
    And, is clearly announced in game that they do have a forum.

Also, it's not even a requirement to join the forums, its not a complusion. join if you want or dont join. do or don't depends on you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

A small percentage. And STS has links in game on the start menu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Actually what I feel is that forum usage has increased but not for voicing their issues but due to undue advantage it provides in terms of peaks, leaks and future plans.
    Now if all the changes to the winter event test server starts showing up on news in game than its justified.
    As I stated in another recently closed thread by remiem " Is it forum to game or game to forum"
    Sts did take some notes and hid some part of information in the test server but for some of the devs who spill the beans in the forum as if they are afraid of forum users.
    Remebering Delphina who used to take care of us all

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

50%-70% peoples know about forum. And 30%-50% peoples don't know about forum because they are still newbie.

Knowing forum is more better than not knowing it.