Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buff Scorch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If you want developers to take you seriously, consider revising suggested buffs to something far more reasonable.
    I am not saying that those are the buffs I am looking for, more so just inserting ideas to spark more appropriate buffs for him. But if I were to suggest something plausible I would say that he receive:

11% DMG bonus
    AA "Dragon Scales" absorbs 4150 and applies 40% Armour reduction buff for 7 seconds. Absorbing ability and % of reduction scaled to level.

But in another note I do not understand what you mean by "want developers to take you seriously", even though my previous "buff" statement might have been a bit far fetched it is not like I am joking around saying he should become an Arcane Deary! In all honesty I trust the developers to, if they actually do that is, buff Scorch appropriately and in their suiting. I apologise if there has been some confusion in my wording.
    Last edited by SacredKnight; 01-30-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Buff Scorch

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    I am not saying that those are the buffs I am looking for, more so just inserting ideas to spark more appropriate buffs for him. But if I were to suggest something plausible I would say that he receive:

11% DMG bonus
    AA "Dragon Scales" absorbs 4150 and applies 40% Armour reduction buff for 7 seconds. Absorbing ability and % of reduction scaled to level.

But in another note I do not understand what you mean by "want developers to take you seriously", even though my previous "buff" statement might have been a bit far fetched it is not like I am joking around saying he should become an Arcane Deary! In all honesty I trust the developers to, if they actually do that is, buff Scorch appropriately and in their suiting. I apologise if there has been some confusion in my wording.
    Armor reduction buff? What do you mean by that.

Scorch and Nekro have a built in 50% dmg reduction that occurs the second shield goes up. Absorption is the number that shield absorbed after taking a hit, running it through existing armor values, damage reduction values, and finally, scorch/Nekro dmg reduction (50%). Then, this is subtracted from max absorption. When max absorption is hit, shield breaks.

So, keeping in mind that logic, your suggested buffs are over the chart OP. 4150 absorption damage would translate to ~10k damage in real world & that's why many are scoffing at it. Those that aren't do not understand how Scorch and Nekro shield work (yes, I own both).

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I agree, I payed 250 plat for this pet and it could use a slight buff.
    or a refund would be nice too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

scorch deserves to do more for 250 plat otherwise he is overpriced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

To be Completely Honest.. I got this pet thinking it would be beast for rogue... but even though it is, i still find something missing from it. Its a mythic pet and yet does not reach the level of all the other mythic pets. All other mythic pets add something useful for each class but this pet just adds Speed and crit. The Speed and Crit isnt really that useful in pve but can make a huge difference in pvp. Other than that The AA seems a bit weak to me. Nekro is a great pet! I just wish Scorch was a bit like Nekro... Like not wicked op and strong but just under that.