Thread: Immortal adventure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Cool Immortal adventure!

Ok so I had this idea to see how far I could solo quest without dying on my lvl 10 pve twink. But I'm at 7/29 in Balefort and already getting bored doing it by myself. And there will only be so far I can go while soloing. So I want to take it to the next level and see who else wants to join me on this adventure. What I want to do is get atleast 4 more lvl 10 twink and see how far we can quest together without dying. Only requirements is you have to be lvl 10 with no deaths, xp turned off and once you die you have to step out and let someone else join in. I will even power level the first 4 people to join this up to lvl 10 so they can join in. Questing will start in Balefort and go on from there.

There will be no rushing into rooms and going crazy pulling everything in sight. If you don't show some skill and take your time I will boot you out of the run. This is not about seeing how fast we can kill stuff. It's about how far we can quest without dying.

I want to try to do this about 6pm est. I will power level the first 4 that post here at 5:30 pm est "to lvl 10".

Wouldn't it be cool to have a lvl 10 with no deaths and all the quests done all the way thru the swamps?! And knowing you didn't leech to get it done on top having no deaths!
    Last edited by Cabero; 02-13-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Questing is fun bro

EDIT: yes i did do 1000 times quest, last quest i cant get from commander blackhawk in balefort
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ya same for the last one in Dark Forest. Have you died though? Did you do all the quests without higher lvl help?
    My progress so far
    Last edited by Cabero; 02-13-2011 at 09:20 AM.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL