Hi guys just what I said before I'll make a L20 rhino tutorial. Ign: Frustrate. When I'm making my progress on my rhino I suddenly saw Reincarnating and I ask him if he could help me for build and I didn't expect he will tell me his build... I said "Why did you tell me your build? Pros don't tell there build". He replied "Its no about the skills make a player great"... And that time he was really right!

Table of contents:
I.Gear
II.Skills
III.How to fight!

I. GEARS

You all know probably the gears for L20 rhino and that is L20 Paladin Plat Pack 3 Pcs cost 30 plats. It gives random types of hammer, White and Black. White is more on Hit% and Crit% while Black is more on Armor. Luckily I got White

II.Skills

My current build is 6 Vital, 5 Heal, 5 Tempest, 1 Charge, 1 Redemption and 1 Brute. Its not the best but it helps me so your choice.

Reincarnating Build that he told me: 6 Vital, 6 Heal, 4 Guardian, 1 Tempest, 1 Charge and 1 Redemption

Other Build I tried:
6 Vital, 6 Guardian, 4 Heal, 1 Tempest, 1 Charge and 1 Redemption!

III. How to fight

In fighting classes there is a technique...

For bears:
Charge>Temp then let them fly! Charge>Redemp>Temp>Heal

For mages:
Charge>Redemp>Temp>Heal

For rhinos:
Let them charge you first then use Tempest then Charge>Red>Heal wait for your Skills then do Charge>Red>Temp>Heal

For birds:
Use Charge>Red>Temp>Heal then use it again

For foxes:
Not good at fighting fox... I do Charge>Temp(Heal if possible) then Charge>Redemp>Temp

That's all! Hope this guide can help you and hope more L20 rhinos will play!!!