Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Winter Event 2014 Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Maybe you should ask 'why the forged energy kits are non stashable?' And hopefully we can get the reason..
    R E T I R E D

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vawaid View Post
    Maybe you should ask 'why the forged energy kits are non stashable?' And hopefully we can get the reason..
    Easy isnt it? Buy Platinum, quick!! Or no game for you. So fed up...economy so damn broken ty mainly sts for that. Now happy? After buying more then 200K PLAT in two Years, this is how you treat yout customers?? O.o dont expect to much Platinum bought this time by us aka your customers.

Ps: Thx also for all these recycled things, staff whateve. I tought im playing Arcane Legends but now it feels like...Recycling Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

It is I wanna know why it isn't and I want it to happen they need to be stashable

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

That's a really good idea
    Yogini

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Lol, really?
    I understand that the event is 4 weeks long but you increased the points to get platinum from 2100 to 5650. You increased the crafting time from 2 to 4 hours. Last boss gives 87 points instead of 100. That's how you balance things? Doubling the points needed to reach platinum would have been the logic thing to do for a longer event but you also increased crafting time and nerfed boss points drop. GG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Lol, really?
    I understand that the event is 4 weeks long but you increased the points to get platinum from 2100 to 5650. You increased the crafting time from 2 to 4 hours. Last boss gives 87 points instead of 100. That's how you balance things? Doubling the points needed to reach platinum would have been the logic thing to do for a longer event but you also increased crafting time and nerfed boss points drop. GG
    there's a balancing theorem.

neutralization? + -

acid+base= ?

-1+1= ?

face it. There are more essences popping out, thats why the duration was increased. If theyres something in excess something has to get it back to 0, ik it sucks... but u just cant help it.
    Last edited by Raselph; 12-11-2014 at 06:32 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raselph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Please add 5 crafting slots during event. Please...

We need that..
    R E T I R E D

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Its official, The Winter Event Last Year is the best event ever made!

PROS
    -At least we still had a winter event, its better than nothing

CONS
    -4 hours to craft energy
    -Very high points to reach platinum with a gem price thats good for twinks only
    -DC + Lag problems is not fixed
    -Recolored stuffs again
    -The only event with no forum contest (up to this date)

The winter has arrived indeed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Opinions about Winter Event

1) How do you feel about farming for gear which doesnt sell in cs nor does it hold up to previous gears? IE: Frozen/Frigid gear vs Elondrian, Necro, or Planar
    2) How do you feel about hearing the plat tier reward has diff stats than what was previously released? IE: new gem
    3) How do you feel about farming for Ursume Lockeds for Mythic weapons that have been reskinned and arent worth any more than the previous Elondrian weapons which have tanked the CS? IE: Elondrian weps vs new Ice weps.. GOT PAVISE?
    4) How do you like the recolored Winter vanities? (BTW, the previous versions are some of the cheapest vanities in CS)
    5) How do you like the Permafrost Vanities?
    6) How excited are you about Yowie, Fritz, or Snowball as pets?
    7) and finally, how do you Leaderboard people feel about farming for prizes, errr vanities, which will never recoop the gold and/or palt used to attain them? IE: like Halloween

Seems like the only real thing to farm here are frags from the Planar Tombs unless you wanna merch energy, luck, and/or Ursume Crates Locks in the Event. o.O

I dont believe I am breaking any forum rules here so this shouldnt be removed. thanks
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 12-11-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I can't get past even the first quest because everyone in the party always quits with the first boss. For me the event is just clutter and a nuisance and my game experience is being ruined by it. Where I use to get meaningful drops, all I get now is a ton of meaningless stuff that I have to keep deleting from inventory. I can't wait for this event to end and I have stopped all IAPs until the game gets back on track. There should be a way for players to completely opt out if they wish.
    Last edited by whizzyrich; 12-11-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I would like to ask why Frostbitten Rings are not in cs?
    I mean, are these ring in loot table yet? It seems weird.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Thanks

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Hahaha I may sound a little hypocritical here, but ice scales are dropping way too much. I got over 200 ice scales so far and abt 30 each of fire glacial and blood and abt 100+ energy. Now, if we didnt need the fire glacial and blood essence, this would not be a problem, but we need them for tarlok gems. Also, you are using this as an excuse to increase crafting rate of energy. Are you really trying to give us more energy then make it longer to craft? Put it back to normal and give us the 2 hr crafting time back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Please drop more energy and less scales! Way too many scales. Also, during this event maybe do 2x story token weekend. (Christmas wish ^_^) My inventory is full, stash full, alts full...lol. During boss fights it's telling me I am receiving ice chests and I'm never getting any :/...it's like sykeeee! :< I'm grinding this event like a mad-woman here. Throw me a bone, and I don't mean a necro.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanaomi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

stashable forged..or more craftimg slots?
    Fear is my second name...sometimes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

how about LB banner?
    "NO TIME, LIKE THE PRESENT"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

1. Can you please make capeless version of Wintry Vanity for warriors? ( So people who don't craft have more choices to spend their token. )
    2. Please consider to put lagendary weapons in token shop just like previous Winter?
    3. Did you guys reconsider to buff Breezaga up? She seems outdated than Yowie and Yowie seems better than #Scorch!
    4. It seem the lagendary amulet ( STR ) isn't impressive as previous events did. ( Example : Sacred Elondrian Of Will )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The reason for the lower point values is due to the length of the event! Winter is going to be around 4 weeks long, Halloween was a mere 2 weeks so the numbers are not the same.

Thanks for the feedback, we'll be listening to the threads that crop up over the next few days.
    There are a lot more we have to craft in this event, we have wind, rage, wisdom gems, also blood, fire and glacial gems for the enchanted eye that we might also want to craft... Along with energy we need to craft, we need to craft the new locked crates, maybe even the new Frist pet.. Uhm I think I counted 10 items that requires crafting this event! That a lot for a mere 5 crafting slot we have. And energy time needs to be reduced.. U say it's a 4 week long event but u have also increased a lot of items that use require crafting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

As you probably know this event is not as popular compared to the Halloween. From a player's perspective here are the reasons why.

1. Less motivation to run to plat. The gem isn't good so we don't care about obtaining multiple of them. We were running multiple toons to plat over halloween for that awesome para gem, this one isn't worth it.

2. The LB prizes weren't announced until AFTER the event dropped? You should have announced them previous to the event.

3. The new newer mythics really stung. We all said no yet you stuck these in the game. Then you put 2x odds and those of us who open locked realized real fast the 2x isn't the case. You would have done the game a solid by doing a mythic ring and maybe even updated stats on the old lunar/fang/doom for lvl 41. Not everyone will get the other mythic amulet.

Things I like about this event: The tarlok gems, the improved drop-rate of the required essences, the mage leaderboard vanity, whims back in locked, the snow in all the cities and holiday decor, and the bosses are fun! Also, although I disagree with the new newer mythic weapons the design on them is cool. Your design team did well on that bow.

Thanks for reading and hope you all have a happy holiday season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you STS for the event. I really do think it is cool. I would just like to request for the Platinum reward to be comparable to Paracelsus stone. I don't feel +2 to all stats plus 1.5 crit are strong enough to be compared to Paracelsus stone's +2 damage and cool effect. Sorry sts. im truly grateful for the event but really crying out for a stronger platinum reward. More power