Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Winter Event 2014 Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'll say one thing only. Hopefully won't be deleted again.

Increased event duration + increased points needed for tiers is enough from a mathematical standpoint. Increasing energy crafting time is unnecessary and redundant, and makes this event a waiting event for the majority of players in this game.

Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Lubo Penev For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by TankingRogue View Post
    Thank you STS for the event. I really do think it is cool. I would just like to request for the Platinum reward to be comparable to Paracelsus stone. I don't feel +2 to all stats plus 1.5 crit are strong enough to be compared to Paracelsus stone's +2 damage and cool effect. Sorry sts. im truly grateful for the event but really crying out for a stronger platinum reward. More power
    I asked a person in game and found that the gem doesnt even have the glowing effect like the para gem lol. I was really excited to get to plat tier but now.... Not so much. Seems like a waste of time. Everything bout this event is pointless only the dumb ones are after the leaderboard and stuff lool. They started aiming for it without even knowing the reward LMAO. Guess these type of people r the ones STS makes money off. All the clever ones know whats they doing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Post Winter Event Feedback

I was actually having some fun at the start of this event, but now i realize this event is pointless to run. The token rewards are completely useless in value compared to what it costs to obtain them as well. I have a lot to vent about so ima start ^^

I enjoyed halloween event. It cost a lot to run for lb spot, but i was able to enjoy hoping for certain items and token rewards that i knew id make a little gold from to help fund my runs. This event? Thats out of the question. Im on the lb right now and i have to enter every zone knowing without a doubt i will not earn anything at all from it.

For example, in plat tier the greater chests are mainly the best ill get. When i open them i get some crappy frigid armor sometime, but mostly its 2000-5000 gold. This is over 30+ opened so far. Ever since the update nobody in my guild has seen an Eye of Syrillax drop. When it comes to gear from greater chests...the ring was the only viable item that may be worth something, and it doesnt even exist.

Now then lets talk about the bugs. I bought the Orb of Ursume which is supposed to prevent crits and increase my dmg by 50%. I spent extra gold to purchase this early on since im not a plat user. This orb no longer works. It will randomly work for a split second then the dmg buff vanishes again. It also doesnt mitigate crits anymore. I solod my way to plat tier which the bosses were somewhat challenging, but do-able. Now? Impossible for me.

This isnt entierely because of the gem. Its also the fact the minions you kill end up blanketing the map and absorbing all the damage which makes Syrillax insanely annoying and tedious to fight. Sure you can use strategy to work around this, but from a lb perspective...this is very very troublesome.

Id just like to know. Have any of you out there doing this event seen an Eye drop (excluding plat tier reward) since the last update? For me to keep my spot on the lb i have to run this event knowing i have 0% chance of obtaining the only item that is worth anything in this event. Not to mention using way more potions than usual because of bugs.

Feedback welcomed. Im very disappointed atm ;o
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 12-13-2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Less dramatic title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have gotten 2 Eyes of Syrillax before the update. Haven't seen any drop post update.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Im nearly 12000 points and havent looted one yet. Hemoraging gold keeping spot on lb and making 0 return on my runs. I wouldnt mind continuing if i knew i at least still had a chance at looting an eye to help fund my runs, but from everyone ive asked..in all guilds..im being told nobody has seen eyes drop since the pathetic, bug-riddled patch.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

What baffles me even more is the fact that they released this patch with so many issues on a Thursday and then (im assuming) left for the weekend. Dont they have protocols to test things before releasing to live servers? These arent minor issues...these are "wtf?" kinds of problems
    Last edited by Lidless; 12-13-2014 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I saw an eye drop yesterday. That was about 12 hours ago.

On a side note, I completely agree with most of your observations.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lubo Penev View Post
    I saw an eye drop yesterday. That was about 12 hours ago.

On a side note, I completely agree with most of your observations.
    Are you certain it wasnt a plat tier reward drop? Im apprehensive to do anymore runs bc i dont want to bother if its bugged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I am sure it wasn't a plat tier reward drop, guy is well above plat tier threshold.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lubo Penev View Post
    I am sure it wasn't a plat tier reward drop, guy is well above plat tier threshold.
    Hmm ok. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

never seen one drop
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

U r right about evrything...have anyone seen potency ring or amu as loot or on ac?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Heres an eye drop

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Nice. Good to know hes still dropping eyes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

The syrillax eye drop rate is RIDICULOUSLY low and also RIDICULOUSLY useless. I'm at 33k point right now only looted 2 eye, one at 1400 point and one at 25000 point. Lol It's a joke. But I have my reason to keep on going. Non-the-less the bug of the minion is RIDICULOUSLY annoying it slow down everything by a lot and also wastes time on the Speed/Damage elixir that I use during the run. SIGHHHHHH.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I am at 10,147 points on one character, close to 3K points on another, have fought Syrillax 114 times. I have not looted an eye and have also only seen 3 total drop in all those fights. I mean granted, it's a totally useless gem, but it would be nice to actually loot a bloody ingredient after I worked so hard for the recipe.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

He moved my thread and marked it less dramatic title. That upsets me because my title was the truth. Lame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Hi,
    I think, that the new pet might be bugged. Yowie's passive ability, or at least its description, does not change as it gains levels. Normally legendary pets are maxed at lvl 15. Well mine is 17 and it says, it would the same as at lvl 1. Or did sts change it unannounced as they did with the syrallix gem?

Anyway thank u in advance for replying!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Hello again,

Just did levelled Yowie to lvl 20. As ot seems it scales as a mythic pet, getting a new passive ability every 10 levels instead the usual 5(for a legendary pet). I do not remember this being announced. Might be wrong though.
    Anyway wanted to put this info out there in case somebody wonders.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Where are the new Frostbitten Rings?? I see no respond from STS everytime people asking for this question?? hey we asking for what you promised and you ignored it without any answer?