Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To: All those...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Post To: All those...

This is to all those players...who have given to others when they left the game to the ones whom they have contributed to somebody. To all those players who have given me and to all those players who have left me. I just want to thank you guys for making my life in AL. Strange but to all those people like zheuisceba,frontlinee,nycmb,killersadis,zynd/hot,hazard,iavaozubi. I might have forgotten a few of you. But believe me, my long journey still reigns and i am still in the long of thanking you guys. It has been a very great pleasure knowing/chatting/trusting you guys. But unfortunately my journey has started to break. However i am still alright. My body however has lost control, i am not sure how long i will survive with this pain. With millions and millions of newbies i see, the better i feel looking at their innocence. It feels so bad when you are helpless to a person. But to all those who are reading this, i just want to say i might not be the person who would be the one you think. It was really a great time hanging out with people. But unfortunately time does not permit me to do so. I will have to wait until my time is right, to strike back again and to return once again to continue my journey. I will not be anymore at your services and works until time is right. I have serious problems both in-game and IRL. You guys understand it very well. Appears to be i will not have any sufficient time in my life. Who knows how it supposed to end like this, or pause so suddenly... My sincere thanks to everyone. Thank you AL community. Thank you guys alot!

I have left this game. I might not come back, but i will stay here in the forums...

Items that i would be selling off for could be found here.
    Last edited by Raselph; 01-01-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Omgeez Raselph u leaving?.....y? u r one of my guides and passtimes in staying in AL but now u r leaving....there must be a explanation event though u dont owe me one...pm me wid ur reason noww!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    This is to all those players...who have given to others when they left the game to the ones whom they have contributed to somebody. To all those players who have given me and to all those players who have left me. I just want to thank you guys for making my life in AL. Strange but to all those people like zheuisceba,frontlinee,nycmb,killersadis,zynd/hot,hazard,iavaozubi. I might have forgotten a few of you. But believe me, my long journey still reigns and i am still in the long of thanking you guys. It has been a very great pleasure knowing/chatting/trusting you guys. But unfortunately my journey has started to break. However i am still alright. My body however has lost control, i am not sure how long i will survive with this pain. With millions and millions of newbies i see, the better i feel looking at their innocence. It feels so bad when you are helpless to a person. But to all those who are reading this, i just want to say i might not be the person who would be the one you think. It was really a great time hanging out with people. But unfortunately time does not permit me to do so. I will have to wait until my time is right, to strike back again and to return once again to continue my journey. I will not be anymore at your services and works until time is right. I have serious problems both in-game and IRL. You guys understand it very well. Appears to be i will not have any sufficient time in my life. Who knows how it supposed to end like this, or pause so suddenly... My sincere thanks to everyone. Thank you AL community. Thank you guys alot! STG and STS i have seen great development but it looks like you guys need some motivation.

The best to everyone!

~Zeron

Good luck in whatever you have to do. Don't forget: LIFE >>>>>> GAME.... so you have to balance it, you have to know that you have to play just for fun and when you have time.

Anyway, don't know you so good, but wish you all the best in real life, sort your things first and than see if you have time for game or not. Don't let the life problems unsorted, first comes life, than comes the game, etc.

Take care of you and enjoy any moment from your life and hope to see you around!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Raselph its been great knowing you and im really sad your leaving
    Good luck in real life

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I wish you the best in all of your endeavours, Raselph!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    I wish you the best in all of your endeavours, Raselph!
    Thanks arp, thanks for my Platinum thread also.

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Raselph its been great knowing you and im really sad your leaving
    Good luck in real life
    to some people i was a living legend. But eventually the day comes for everyone, Nobody knows when, how come, and also why. But remember that you a have family on whom you can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Afterfive View Post
    Good luck in whatever you have to do. Don't forget: LIFE >>>>>> GAME.... so you have to balance it, you have to know that you have to play just for fun and when you have time.

Anyway, don't know you so good, but wish you all the best in real life, sort your things first and than see if you have time for game or not. Don't let the life problems unsorted, first comes life, than comes the game, etc.

Take care of you and enjoy any moment from your life and hope to see you around!
    Good Luck with EoS. It was a great pleasure to hear that it had been reformed. I also heard it was still existing by some secret person. But it's nice to see the guild again. Hoping to see this guild title bustle around the game!

Thanks alot guys, Hoping to see you again!
    Last edited by Raselph; 12-12-2014 at 05:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

to some people i was a living legend
    Bye legend....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Good luck and best wished nub, GC will be hella quiet without you

Hope all goes great for you :**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Legend D
    Well cya, gl irl we are always here for retired nabs.
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

I luv u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Goodluck with your real life rasalph

Thanks Thanks Given