Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About the recipe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default About the recipe

Imo, after some 'valuable players' complained about the rate, they immediately did something to 'buff' the drop rate. After most of the 'valuable players' got their recipe, STS' job was done & nerfed back the rate so 'we', 'invaluable/non plat players', wouldn't be able to obtain.
    I don't see any 'valuable player' complaining anymore.

All about the $$$
    Last edited by Veoemel; 12-11-2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Veoemel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Thruths have to be known

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konviict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

I wonder how long it will take for those brilliant guys that work at sts to delete this thread

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I agree with you about the scamming thing. They increased the recipe drop rate then out of the blue it got nerfed without any announcement! STS should have announced that it was "recipe high drop rate weekend"! If I just knew i wouldn't have sold mine. For non plat farmer like me, i do sell items when it's high price. Because I was going to grind/unli farm and hoping to get another. But wtf?! STS! after weekend SECRETLY decreased drop rate. And feels like not lootable after sososo many runs in arena. I know I dont buy plats as much as your VIp players do but I buy as much ankhs, elixir kits, etc. So sts can you please give consideration to our hard work TY.
    IGN: Surhpyz = Ijy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zyphruss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    I wonder how long it will take for those brilliant guys that work at sts to delete this thread
    They deleted the #NoRecipeNoMoney thread too. LMAO! And no reply yet from STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Fix it fix it

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphruss View Post
    They deleted the #NoRecipeNoMoney thread too. LMAO! And no reply yet from STS.
    Yep, I made this thread once I realised that thread was deleted. I was reading it at the moment, typed my comment, was about to post it AND then it said some bs blabla no rights to view etc because it has been DELETED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Im gona buy plat as soon as recipes start appearing in auction.

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Hey folks, rants and drama are deleted. Level feedback is absorbed. Keep it drama-free and we are all ears.

Thanks,

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks, rants and drama are deleted. Level feedback is absorbed. Keep it drama-free and we are all ears.

Thanks,

- g
    Another sad response.

This is not drama. We just want to know why, during a weekend, it was raining recipes and now it seems that they dont exist.

If all you guys have to say to us is that sad comment, you clearly need to learn some basic communication skills in order not to rage even more your clients.

Imo, this is a level feedback. People are runing arena going after the so promised Recipe and it just wont drop. Clearly something is wrong with the drop rate, or the way you manipulated it during that weekend.

And another thing, that it should be basic for you guys to understand is that if a lot of your clients are complaining about your product, maybe there is a remote chance that they have a reason. Comments like that one just show the lack of preparation you guys have to deal with your clients.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Thanks,

- g
    You guys do hear us but the question is, will there be ever taken action? Of course it will, but when?
    Last edited by Konviict; 12-11-2014 at 10:02 AM.

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    Another sad response.

This is not drama. We just want to know why, during a weekend, it was raining recipes and now it seems that they dont exist.

If all you guys have to say to us is that sad comment, you clearly need to learn some basic communication skills in order not to rage even more your clients.

Imo, this is a level feedback. People are runing arena going after the so promised Recipe and it just wont drop. Clearly something is wrong with the drop rate, or the way you manipulated it during that weekend.

And another thing, that it should be basic for you guys to understand is that if a lot of your clients are complaining about your product, maybe there is a remote chance that they have a reason. Comments like that one just show the lack of preparation you guys have to deal with your clients.
    Not sure that is drama-free feedback, but I do appreciate it.
    Last edited by Justg; 12-11-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks,

- g
    Hey sts. It's not drama. It's your customer's feedback and response. I hope you will not view this reply as a drama too. lol

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphruss View Post
    Hey sts. It's not drama. It's your customer's feedback and response. I hope you will not view this reply as a drama too. lol
    Questions about drop rates and such are great feedback and response. Accusations of us scamming and rants about not buying platinum are drama. We listen to the former, believe me. The latter are non-productive, lead to piling on, and in general make the forums a poisonous place. If you want the devs to hang out here and interact with the community, it is necessary for us to keep it drama free. I am here and listening, thanks for keeping it level.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Questions about drop rates and such are great feedback and response. Accusations of us scamming and rants about not buying platinum are drama. We listen to the former, believe me. The latter are non-productive, lead to piling on, and in general make the forums a poisonous place. If you want the devs to hang out here and interact with the community, it is necessary for us to keep it drama free. I am here and listening, thanks for keeping it level.
    It may not be accusations of scamming. But when you keep changing things and the customers are uninformed. You know what it is. The what you call rant about not buying plat is just my stand point for my co non plat players. And accusations of drama is a drama when there is no real drama. Well, we have different points of view and I respect yours. Thank you for your response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Hi Justg, about suggestions and such (sorry if this gets off-topic). I'm just curious, why is there no "daily poll" window on the forums about recipe drops, gem nerfs/buffs and so on? Like this:

Name:  poll-04.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  29.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Thanks,

- g
    Fix the drop rates for ALL players to drop it not just the PLAT BUYING ones.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mouly View Post
    Hi Justg, about suggestions and such (sorry if this gets off-topic). I'm just curious, why is there no "daily poll" window on the forums about recipe drops, gem nerfs/buffs and so on?
    Great question. The answer is that customer opinion is one aspect, but we also need to look at the actual data to make informed opinions. If we asked you: Do you want more cool stuff, faster, for less work, the answer is always going to be "Hell yeah!".

Keeping the economy balanced, however, requires a more in-depth look at the actual metrics. We do look at this stuff on a regular basis. We also very much appreciate your feedback (when it is given in a non-angry fashion).
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I buy plenty of plat and haven't looted it or seen anyone loot it. Having fun with the event atm but will be back to arena soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

I would like to know what metrics you guys use to determine that the current drop rate is good and what impacts it would have in economy to increase it a litle.