Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Restoring the Balance of Arlor | Important Changes in the 12/11/14 Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

This is ridiculous, now even more people are running around with such an OP pet, STS needs to either hire some programmers who can do their jobs correctly, (no offence to the current employees at STS at the moment) Or figure out how to fix their game. What kinda company just "mistakenly" allows a limited edition item to land in a locked chest? maybe i should open up some locks and hope to find some forerunners in them. -.-
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaomi View Post
    Also... other than the winter event glitches after update, my chat has disappeared. Please address.
    This is definitely the first I've heard of this bug. I would recommend contacting support@spacetimestudios.com so that they can give you more personal assistance pertaining to the issue. So sorry for the inconvenience!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    Oh and btw. Now the event is mess up. Syrillax boss spawning those little minion after you kill them they won't disappear. So it keep drawing my aimshot and all attack.
    QA is aware of this bug and will have a fix in ASAP. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Are frostbitten rings looted from ursome crate or it's not in table yet?
    Wonder why I don't see any of them?
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What's lame is a sns in the code isn't an accident in order for the sns egg to be in locked ursum they have to write a specific code for the egg. Therefore not a mistake or an " accident" really. Also yeas goblin al is gone. Bugs in every map, lag which there shouldn't be any of. Random dc. Sts is either just corrupt or can't pick it up in my opinion. Ty all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killarrow View Post
    Nerf SNS, reduce the SNS damage pools in PVP to 1. Some kiddish players asked to nerf breeze and STS did it. Why not nerf SNS in PVP and what's the red tape all about?
    Terrible idea because it's an exclusive pet and there were several plat farmers banned with sns so should even up the lose. Also was made op for a reason so..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingumar View Post
    People make mistakes guys. Come on everyone don't give STS a hard time. Who knows those people who got SNS might have spend more than 10,000 plats. If they use that many plats to buy energy during ursoth event they might have leaderboad anyway.

STS is doing a good job during in winter event they make item expensive and Made it harder to reach gold tier than Halloween event. Now the market won't flood with yowies and the vanities xD

Sent from my SHV-E160S using Tapatalk 2
    No mistake here you have to type a specific code to put sns in locks so no accident. Also its a 4 week event market will flood even more then before. Plus so far winter event is terrible. Plat tier price is bs crap worst gem on the planet not even worth farming for. Second bugs like crazy should be fixed before event or some kind of program incase something likes this happens they can fix it right away. Another thing is giant lag and random dcs. I play OaC ( order and Chaos ) it is a bigger game. Much more complex then al and I have no lag at all. Plus sts has been doing secret nerfs which is truly corrupt in a game. Another fact is that some plat farmers have been offered by sts to return to the game(unbanned) for some $$ I will not say who knows this but they have screen shots showing this proof and will not continue further on about it. So sorry to ruin your day but sucks to know the facts :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Franocazzzo View Post
    No mistake here you have to type a specific code to put sns in locks so no accident. Also its a 4 week event market will flood even more then before. Plus so far winter event is terrible. Plat tier price is bs crap worst gem on the planet not even worth farming for. Second bugs like crazy should be fixed before event or some kind of program incase something likes this happens they can fix it right away. Another thing is giant lag and random dcs. I play OaC ( order and Chaos ) it is a bigger game. Much more complex then al and I have no lag at all. Plus sts has been doing secret nerfs which is truly corrupt in a game. Another fact is that some plat farmers have been offered by sts to return to the game(unbanned) for some $$ I will not say who knows this but they have screen shots showing this proof and will not continue further on about it. So sorry to ruin your day but sucks to know the facts :/
    U barely know programmimg. It was a wrong copy paste into the drop table of ursume lockeds. If there was a category in which there are brother pets they mustve by mistakenly dragged sns into the table than Whim brothers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

About drop rate for pendant recipe increase,is that just for winter event? I hope nothing change anymore bout drop rate...thx if u have time for answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

All I can say is if everyone was made aware that sns was on the table in the locked crates we wouldn't feel so cheated. I want one lol don't you? Dam id have opened the crates until I got one. I thought it was whims only. Definitely lucky those 2 people. Why don't we know who they are such a big secret. Hard to miss pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Well... 8 sns added but 1 of the players have left..so 7 more SnS now. The player who left was the LB player of ursoth event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darkquantum View Post
    All I can say is if everyone was made aware that sns was on the table in the locked crates we wouldn't feel so cheated. I want one lol don't you? Dam id have opened the crates until I got one. I thought it was whims only. Definitely lucky those 2 people. Why don't we know who they are such a big secret. Hard to miss pets
    Bro the loot tables were messed up... only some people got them i opened a load of ursume locks and got simply NOTHING lol.... so it was just a gamble tbh..
    Veni, Vidi, Vici