Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Restoring the Balance of Arlor | Important Changes in the 12/11/14 Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Whims were also dropping, so it's kind of hard to believe that S&S was accidentally added "instead". To my understanding BOTH the pets dropped during this period.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Thank you for the explanation and for the fixes. Big step back to regaining trust!

I would just ask that you not stop here and move forward to address with the remaining glaring ones on the table.
    Last edited by Otahaanak; 12-12-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

They said apologize. No body perfect in the world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mouly View Post
    looool!!!
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Whims were also dropping, so it's kind of hard to believe that S&S was accidentally added "instead". To my understanding BOTH the pets dropped during this period.
    Exactly. Wasn't it mentioned in the chatbox by a dev after Elondrian event that SnS would return in winter? Perhaps it was intended and the new locks were designed like that but then they changed their mind but forgot to take it out. In any scenario, more SnS means more newbs get to win effortlessly and consider themselves pros. Other than that, swapping the eggs with whim is not a good idea at this point even if it's manageable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Tho for this title " Restoring the Balance of Arlor " think best to have added "altho 8 sns eggs were released they have all been converted back into whim eggs."

Altho i personally dont have the pet (lwardeh knows i wish i did) if it was an exclusive pet for event runners at the time then no ifs or buts it should stay that way.

This is would be more to of course keep that exclusivity promise to those players that have run and spent the time and money to achieve the greatly sought out for pet.

... same time however i am inclined to say why not just keep everything in locked XD
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I guess the best move that STS should really do to fix this issue is to replace the looted Shady And Surge egg with Whim. It's really unfair for those who spent a lot of time running the LB just to have that pet. Remember it is supposed to be a Leaderboard Reward and should be kept that way. For the record, I don't own a Shady and Surge. I just want to speak on behalf of those who really worked a lot to have this pet. This is really a disappointment. My apologies STS but I think the terms "Honest Mistake" and "Lucky are those who looted it" are really unacceptable right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Defiling For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defiling View Post
    I guess the best move that STS should really do to fix this issue is to replace the looted Shady And Surge egg with Whim. It's really unfair for those who spent a lot of time running the LB just to have that pet. Remember it is supposed to be a Leaderboard Reward and should be kept that way. For the record, I don't own a Shady and Surge. I just want to speak on behalf of those who really worked a lot to have this pet. This is really a disappointment. My apologies STS but I think the terms "Honest Mistake" and "Lucky are those who looted it" are really unacceptable right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or bring sns bk to game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superduck View Post
    Hahahah well done sts you've dropped a bigger load of bs on yourself. Without compensation and returning ALL those sns looters to whim pets your going to have a riot on your hand.
    "Riot" The company which made "League of Legend"?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingumar For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

People make mistakes guys. Come on everyone don't give STS a hard time. Who knows those people who got SNS might have spend more than 10,000 plats. If they use that many plats to buy energy during ursoth event they might have leaderboad anyway.

STS is doing a good job during in winter event they make item expensive and Made it harder to reach gold tier than Halloween event. Now the market won't flood with yowies and the vanities xD

Sent from my SHV-E160S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Bringing back sns to the game would be a better option. Let it be farmable or whatever you guys can think of.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First off, STS keeps upping the ante for these events, I really enjoy obtaining new pets for every event, I run. Pets are one of the reasons why I keep running this game. Secondly, The vanities just get better and more sophisticated which I really enjoy. Thirdly, Unfortunately, I have noticed that the ungodly arcane ping returns for almost every new add-on update. I wish STS would increase their encryption coding to better allow us runners to, in fact, keep on running. Keep up the awesome expansions. I always hear people complain but I mean, ultimately, this game is free! Thanks STS just please tighten the grip on your servers (much appreciated; just a recommendation). THANKS STS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Bringing back sns to the game would be a better option. Let it be farmable or whatever you guys can think of.
    Agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    That would cause a huge dramatic raging uproar about "people spent all this money running lb for this pet because it was exclusive and now you make it farmable! Not fair! Not fair!" (not from me, but a lot of people would take this angle)
    Last edited by Serancha; 12-11-2014 at 11:42 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingumar View Post
    People make mistakes guys. Come on everyone don't give STS a hard time. Who knows those people who got SNS might have spend more than 10,000 plats. If they use that many plats to buy energy during ursoth event they might have leaderboad anyway.

STS is doing a good job during in winter event they make item expensive and Made it harder to reach gold tier than Halloween event. Now the market won't flood with yowies and the vanities xD

Sent from my SHV-E160S using Tapatalk 2
    Not that I care anymore... But people do make mistakes. And if it is possible to fix those mistakes, you should do it, no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    That would cause a huge dramatic raging uproar about "people spent all this money running lb for this pet because it was exclusive and now you make it farmable! Not fair! Not fair!" (not from me, but a lot of people would take this angle)
    Ijil never slept. Remember that some people had tk give up something IRL running for an OP pet. If u rei troduce...you know the outcome.that would create a REBELLION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    Ijil never slept. Remember that some people had tk give up something IRL running for an OP pet. If u rei troduce...you know the outcome.that would create a REBELLION
    And some people are willing to give up more this time. Why is it that reintroducing it a bad idea? I couldn't care less if they do not drop in crates (luck based would create an uproar). How about reintroducing it as rewards in the lb run? It doesn't have to be obtained in an easy way, as long as it's obtainable and would give chance to those who wanted to obtain it would be perfectly fine.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    what i don't understand is, HOW IN THE HELL, sts mistype WHIM to SHADY AND SURGE in ursume lock loot lol. it's amazes me then again yea my nekro arcane skill from 40% terrify to 40% Banish hahahaha.

i hope those sns egg were just a typo, when you hatch it. it'll become whim instead lol. then good game to those who paid excessive gold for it xD.
    probably in the code they have 1 and 2, where 1 is whim and 2 is surge. Happened with singe and scorch before..... but they chanced the scorch back to singe last time ... so why not this time ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I think the real question is if you were one of them people that looted sns from the crates would you still want them to be turned into whim eggs?
    To those leaderboard runners, ofcourse they should feel a bit sad but at the end of the day they either got one of the best pets in the game or sold that for a large amount of gold - no one forced them to open it or sell it. And about the non sleepers - again no one, not even sts forced them to sacrifice anything, it was all done by their own will.
    Last edited by Hail; 12-12-2014 at 01:21 AM.
    - (un) Retired -

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Why not replace that 8 sns to wim ? 8 rage ppl better than thousand al player, or that 8 ppl is your boss bcoz buyin tons of plat?

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --