Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Summer tournament banners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Default Summer tournament banners

After the recent patch, the golden summer tournament banners (not sure about silver ones) have changed. In the attached picture the banner now has a new blue tint(current) on it as opposed to black(before).

Not sure if it was intended, but my thoughts are that this is how the new tournament banners will look like. I assume the development team accidentally forgot to code for the banners to be separate from the new upcoming banners, and accidentally changed the code on all.

If this is true I'm a little disappointed seeing that the new banners are identical to the summer banners apart from the different color scheme.

Thanks for looking into this issue
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    After the recent patch, the golden summer tournament banners (not sure about silver ones) have changed. In the attached picture the banner now has a new blue tint(current) on it as opposed to black(before).

Not sure if it was intended, but my thoughts are that this is how the new tournament banners will look like. I assume the development team accidentally forgot to code for the banners to be separate from the new upcoming banners, and accidentally changed the code on all.

If this is true I'm a little disappointed seeing that the new banners are identical to the summer banners apart from the different color scheme.

Thanks for looking into this issue
    That very much looks like another switch between SNS and whims. Thpse look like the PvP for CTF/TDM. I dont think i mentioned it correct

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Yikes! This is most definitely a sneak peak at the new banner for the winter CTF tournament. We'll get your banner back to normal in the next game update.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem:1953441
    Yikes! This is most definitely a sneak peak at the new banner for the winter CTF tournament. We'll get your banner back to normal in the next game update.
    Ty haha =)

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night