Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Some bugs with event bosses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Some bugs with event bosses

After todays update there has been certain bugs with the event bosses.
    Here are the ones i noticed
    1. The minions that are spawned stay there even after dying

Please fix this as the map gets crowded and the attacks get deflected to the dead minions

2. Tarlok still keeps flying after he is dead

This does not affect the gameplay in anyways. Its just funny :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

The Tarlok animation bug was there last year also, so unlikely that one will get fixed.

The minions with Syrillax do indeed get frozen once they get to 0hp, and remain targettable. Unlike the old ethyl/firebow bug, they do not continue to take red number damage, just steal arrows and pet attention.

This can be worked around by moving to one part of the map when they spawn (during and directly after the dragon's flights) and then pulling the boss to a clear area of the map to continue fighting him. It is a bit annoying, but I don't mind it since it means we have to actually use strategy, rather than the old "hit it till it dies" method.

Screenshot showing the gremlins all positioned in one place (can see clearly by the minimap markers as well as behind the chat window) and the boss pulled away to die. We fought from below (past the bottom of the screenshot) at the end.

Name:  syrillax.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  91.7 KB
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It massively effects the gameplay. The invincible mobs absorb attacks. Its very annoying. Also my orb it no longer preventing boss crits, so now im taking a lot more damage. Since update its extremely difficult.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I am not sure if the Syrillax minions "bug" is actually a bug at all. Looks to me that it was done on purpose in order to make Syrillax harder. I actually like it, since as Serancha said, it adds a touch of strategy to the fight.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The 10 plat orb is bugged on syrillax too. It doesnt mitigate vrs crit anymore and the dmg buff keeps disappearing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    The Tarlok animation bug was there last year also, so unlikely that one will get fixed.

The minions with Syrillax do indeed get frozen once they get to 0hp, and remain targettable. Unlike the old ethyl/firebow bug, they do not continue to take red number damage, just steal arrows and pet attention.

This can be worked around by moving to one part of the map when they spawn (during and directly after the dragon's flights) and then pulling the boss to a clear area of the map to continue fighting him. It is a bit annoying, but I don't mind it since it means we have to actually use strategy, rather than the old "hit it till it dies" method.

Screenshot showing the gremlins all positioned in one place (can see clearly by the minimap markers as well as behind the chat window) and the boss pulled away to die. We fought from below (past the bottom of the screenshot) at the end.

Name:  syrillax.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  91.7 KB
    Thats exactly how we fought by killing the minions on one side then pulling the boss to the other side of the map. I personally dont have a problem with this. Like you said it forces players to use strategy instead of plain old shoot to kill. But this never happened before the update from yesterday. So I assumed this was a bug and hence thought of bringing it to the devs attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

This just happened to me but they could still attack me invincible mobs stunning u constantly with no stun immunity gg, I got so mad I logged lol. I solo the event and with bugs like this its giving ke a really hard time, aldo od like to jump on leader board and geind some points, but not untill this is fixed..

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hello! I've relayed these bugs to QA and we should have them resolved ASAP. Thanks for bringing them to our attention!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

The army of frost goblins

http://youtu.be/dabRtTBwB5Q