Thread: The Inevitable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default The Inevitable

A Devastating Farewell...

Hi STS Community, I'm a noob rogue 'expert' from Arcane Legends....whose time has run out it seems.
    My humble beginnings started off in 2013, farmed to lvl 36, got a great base and merched til I got semi-rich.

One thing I can say about AL is that if you meet good friends, they stick with you all the way to the end and the game actually evolves from a superficial game to something where you log on everyday and can expect to have a great time bonding with others.
    I started a twink at lvl 15, and it was the best decision I've ever made. I joined <Latinos Twinks>, and I never regretted the decision
    LT was the best family I could ever hope for. It had an outstanding G.M, officers who don't put on airs and a community that always helps out and jokes around .
    At lvl 14, I met <I Boss Twinks I>.
    That was indeed a great guild, you could tell the members were extremely bonded and happy together and you could always feel a sense of respect towards them, and I still do, despite their cruelty :'(
    Other guilds emerged, but LT stayed strong as we all actually genuinely fought for each other, and not for ourselves.
    Over time, my passion towards keeping the guild's faith strong led to a promotion, and I never felt more happy in my AL Career .
    Balancing between farming, merching and guild wars was a tough endeavour, but it had to be done to preserve my family's reputation.
    I also constantly strived to improve my skills, and before elondrian gems were introduced, I was known as the 'invincible rogue' for a period of time (Hi Reaprr, you rock ) because of my lack of gear and pets, but somehow, always emerging at the top.
    Even in the recent lvl 13-15 twinking tournament, my rogue skills managed to pull me to 2nd placing in the lvl 14 rogue section even though I had just 4 grand fire gems and was fighting someone with 5 grand elondrian gems and 5 grand wind gems. (The battle ended 3-0 in his favour, I forced 8 draws though xP)
    Throughout the journey I've met several great friends, even from enemy guilds, such as Mysticalz, Reaprr, Sliiq etc. (You don't have to trash talk and be mean all the time . We are all humans and we have the ability to be nice to others right? Empathize with them when you trash talk :P)
    All things had to come to an end, and our beloved GM, Archagellos mysteriously disappeared from the game
    The guild immediately went downhill, and after 3 years of repelling every single enemy guild hurled at us, even when they merge, LT officially closed down after a devastating vote from the officers.

One thing led to another and I noticed a change going on. When I first started the game, I was intrigued at how well it was managed. They had perfectly balanced the game so that non-plat buyers and plat buyers both had equal chances of being good at the game. There was also a great community and the Developers were constantly pushing out fun events to keep players going.
    But after the crafting and upgrading update came and the departure of Delphina, I noticed something going on. The game was starting to get geared towards people who actually could spend gold on gears and gems and gave them a big advantage. I brushed it off as nothing major at that time, but it's extreme now.
    With the recent updates with Paracelsus Gems, the game is completely run over by rich players now. There is absolutely no chance at lower levels for someone with one or two paras to kill another with 10 (unless it's a warrior vs...).
    But before that happened, something happened to me. A huge misunderstanding of word play led to the ban of my accounts, built up from 2 years of painstaking effort.
    I literally gaped in shock and contacted Support, Developers, Moderators, anything I could. But any attempt to contact them was breached, ignored or immediately shut down.
    I decided to operate on another spare account to say good bye to my fellow batchmates and continue assisting others on the forums to the best of my knowledge.
    Now, I do find that it is becoming a pain for me to constantly stare at other's accounts and provide advice as it brings some unpleasant memories of my old accounts.
    Nevertheless, the game is running strong and the playerbase is getting huge so congrats for that and keep up the good work.
    I've been contemplating on what I'll do with my leftover items and I've reached a decision last night.
    I'll be formally retiring from AL, but I will still try to be participative on the forums and assist as much as I can from Pre-Halloween event skills.
    If you guys need any builds for a rogue lvl 13-15 feel free to contact me~
    So...that being said I have many thanks to give over these years.
    THANK YOU~!

1: Sharingansoul. My greatest friend, comrade and gm...I've never met anyone so kind to newbies and so respectful towards others, be it it their opinions or anything else. I really wish I could thank you more because, well, the only reason I made it this far was all because of you. <3 Just seriously thanks so much <3
    2: Kylistra. He retired from AL a while back but I'll never forget his pervy attitude and the way he always tries to lift the atmosphere's spirit up and assist others! He's one of the few people that you can fully trust and fully confide in in the game
    3: Starkinea. Starkkk, darl you're like my mother in this game lol. You nurtured and taught me so many things and I really had fun with you good luck and congrats at E.R!
    4: Onasheocaf/Arihaiabal: Ona and ari, you both are amazing people. Even after getting extremely rich you never forget your roots and always still do drop pms when you're free . I appreciate all the advice and times we've farmed together. Good luck at your guild ok? PS: Sorry I never actually made it to 41 all over again to farm with you, I regret it :<.
    5: Paddothee: Paddy is just so cool, he never puts on airs, and always is available for advice and assistance whenever you need it. I've really appreciated the times where you spared so much of your schedule just to have a small chit-chat C:
    Darn I'm running out of emoticons @_@
    6: Myviv: Thanks so much for helping me get all those elite achievements back in the day and also being so friendly and helpful
    7: Zeoeseb: I'll never forget you bro take care along the way of life and I'll bump into you someday I hope
    8: Copnsyx: Omg smf (it stands for sis mate friend fyi :P), I have just too much to say to you...thanks for being the greatest sister I could ever dream of, thanks for all the support you've given me when I was just on the brink of collapsing from the stress, thanks for all the encouragement and greetings in game...there's way too much I have to thank you for :C I really owe you a lot, I really do... Thanks heaps for the 2 years, I really loved every moment :')
    Actually did get a bit teary-eyed at this point...Cop and I had to struggle together for a long period...memories :'(
    9: Hypireon: Bro you da beast. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be even more mamaw than you already are in no time! Thanks for all the wt farms and all the practice sessions you had with me Love you!
    10: Zoekiller: broo thanks for all the dirty jokes and guild wars you spent with us
    11: Aceofskies and Artarmy: Thanks for verbally bullying me lol :'(. Nah jk, you guys are some of the closest friends I have in this game and well thanks for the 2 years :3 I'll really miss every moment we spent!
    12: Archagello: Broo if you do come back on day, please know that I will always be hoping for you to just be able to reply me once, no matter how simple it is. I know you're still out there #hope.
    13: Impliciityy: Bro, I love you. Nuff said
    14: Holunjo: Grandmama, I just want to thank you for so many funny moments we've had together and all your nonsensical intrusions in vs's and gibberish during our pm sessions xD.
    15: Ezora/Gangnamtankk: I grouped these two together because they mean the same for me, you're both so precious to me, and it's hard to let things go but it's farewell for me :'). Please take care and thank you for all the mature guidances and hilarious moments you've shared with us

That's it, I can't go on without tearing up *~*. I'll update the list sometime soon, but I just want to have a shout-out to everyone in this game.
    Ego is just a false façade, behind all of your trash talking and mean comments, I do know that there's ultimately still a human being behind that mask. Please do respect others in this game, because it will all come back to you eventually
    Also, special shoutout to all the newbies who've asked me for some gold or legendary items. I just want to say that I've given you guys those so you can get better and help others some day
    To the LT and T&H family, you guys have given me a family I could probably say rivals the one I have in reality and seriously...thank you for the happy moments in this game. It's hard to express it in words but it really meant a lot to me and it still does.

Well, that was a long post o.o

Farewell guys! Have fun in the game and your experiences and may you find happiness!

Regards,

Ladysnowstone/Aerialflight/Regretted/Galatoria/Diebalelis/Cuprite/Iblock

~Dedicated to <Latinos Twinks>.

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vaeriu For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You got lots of time to waste typing that up for someone who's quitting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rodder View Post
    You got lots of time to waste typing that up for someone who's quitting.
    If I've got the time to stay 2 years, I could afford another 10 minutes as it'll prolly be the last thing I'll ever do related to sts

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

gl irl wish u would come backand may god grant u with success in future endeavours .

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)