Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter event ideas! ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Winter event ideas! ^-^

1. Double essence droprate weekend/week. Whenever you kill an enemy, there's a double chance for getting essences.

2. Double Eye of Syllirax weekend/week. When you kill Syllirax, you get a 2x chance of looting the Eye of Syllirax.

3. Weekend/week, An extra gem of that recipe can be crafted. But it's very rare and will only occur when you collect your gems.

4. Double point weekend/week. When you defeat bosses, you get 2x of the points that you originally do.

5. Halfcraft week/weekend. When you craft something, you get it in half the time!

6. No energy!! A Weekend where you don't have to spend energy to enter portals!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Definately don't need a double essence weekend. These ice scales are already flooding our inventories lol. If more come, I'll have to start melting even more than I already am.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spellcheck View Post
    1. Double essence droprate weekend/week. Whenever you kill an enemy, there's a double chance for getting essences.

2. Double Eye of Syllirax weekend/week. When you kill Syllirax, you get a 2x chance of looting the Eye of Syllirax.

3. Weekend/week, An extra gem of that recipe can be crafted. But it's very rare and will only occur when you collect your gems.

4. Double point weekend/week. When you defeat bosses, you get 2x of the points that you originally do.

5. Halfcraft week/weekend. When you craft something, you get it in half the time!

6. No energy!! A Weekend where you don't have to spend energy to enter portals!!
    1. I would like that, but we would be getting so many essences, it'd be crazy. Remember that this event is four weeks.
    2. Then platinum tier wouldn't be worth it. It still isn't.
    3. STS is bad when it comes to "very rare".
    4. Remember, it's four weeks.
    5. Only for energy essences.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll definitely bring them back to the devs for consideration. Remember it's Christmas time so we already have a plat sale on the books. I'll see what else we can get out for you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com