View Poll Results: Should mage Freeze skill be given back in pvp?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 70.42%
  • No

21 29.58%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    and why? mages want freeze? buy breeze better
    What if warriors mages run with a pet which has aim shot in AA and Passive and it hits harder than a real rogue hits.
    Or
    mages rogues run with a pet which has HOR and Shield in AA and Juggernaut boost in passive!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Breeze is for all classes and is a pet so they dont compare. M

Freeze is one of mages skills that doesn't work. Imagine if hor didn't have shield or aimed shot didn't have the crit boost. Same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    What if warriors mages run with a pet which has aim shot in AA and Passive and it hits harder than a real rogue hits.
    Or
    mages rogues run with a pet which has HOR and Shield in AA and Juggernaut boost in passive!!!
    Oh now I understand then I vote a YES

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hercules For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    Why? Rouges olrdy kil tanks and mages with -% dmg give rouges back wil get pvp even more inbalensed...
    And tanks get +% dmg then remove thier dmg buf
    There are lvl's rogue can't beat a warrior...lol

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Bulwark can curse now pet can freeze,maybe next...they wanna remove mage from AL slowly...
    Thats their plan i guess. Its funny how they got time to make new pets and events every month or so but wont solve the actual problem - balancing the classes smh. Might aswell intorduce two more classes hey sts? Mages are dead anyways

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Songoku For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

its pointless to ask for mage buffs they wont give it. ive seen many threads where ppl asking for buffs but so far none has happened ( and that 10% shield thing was a load of BS) so it pointless asking to STS. They may have the vote thingie on this thread but even when most the votes will be "yes" they still wont apply it. Sts Just like to annoy ppl and waste thier time.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Plus if freeze did come back for mage then the non breeze owner's will start complaining and it too will get removed again. So mages arent gonna win. If they wanted to give freeze to mage they would have done it the same time they introduced breeze. But its not gonna happen coz its gonna cause bigger problem for them to solve.

Breeze killed everything it was a big FAIL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

We are debating about a serious skill here... not complaining...
    This debate and discussion would help devs take a decision..
    Lets keep it constructive and discuss further..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

+1 agree

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lubo Penev View Post
    Not sure who and when said this, but I guess they were drunk. Breeze is totally useless in pve. Opened the guy (should have sold...), did a couple Tomb 1 runs. My experience corresponds with what some of the people here wrote - Breeze is so slow and never freezes the mobs you need frozen. Plus, I didn't see him freeze the boss - probably bad luck or maybe he did freeze but I didn't notice; however, if he can't freeze bosses, his pve usefulness gets close to zero.
    Please remind me to never run tombs with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

They will fix it when they can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    We are debating about a serious skill here... not complaining...
    This debate and discussion would help devs take a decision..
    Lets keep it constructive and discuss further..
    Yes, if sts can allow pets to have Mage skills and wepons have mages skills. Why can't they give our skills back? Now I want to why the Mage class was made if they got no skills. There is a huge difference between pets getting mages skills and mages not having their very own skills. What's the point when a pet has the capability to freeze a class while the class that can freeze cannot even freeze their target totally in pvp?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raselph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

So when/"if" this pet becomes useless, what is the point of farming it? Surely the price will drop so drastically the pet will be useless to farm and useless to use. If people are complaining too much about it why not just follow the expressions "If you cannot beat them. Join them" and get this little blue lizard for yourself. People who may not own this pet are the ones complaining that its too op. If it gets a nerf what about the people that spent 2 to +3m to use this pet effectively. I have bought one and I know I wont be a happy camper Just remember every decision made will make someone upset. I think it would be wise to keep Breeze as it is to.. 1) Keep the price up so endgamers have something worthy to make money off. 2)People who have already bought and opened this pet will get what they deserve - a good pet. 3)Give anyone else who has not bought it the chance to see from our perspective on the pet.
    Oh and... Bring back mages ability to freeze
    - (un) Retired -

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Yup.. Stun and Freeze are different . ..
    Currently u can debuff stun using Misty but not freeze
    Omg...ok
    But sts must fix razor duration too...to counter so many impairment effect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

To the devs and the mage population:

Just remove freeze from pvp. Period.

Mages should not get freeze back. If thats the case, rogues are clearly screwed becuase unlike mages, we are vulnerable to 2 hits and 3 hits the entire duration of a 1v1/clash, as we do not have a shield skill. Imagine us frozen without any shield or buffs!

Mages will be fine in clashes with thier two new shield buffs without the freeze in pvp, the problem here is that every mage wants to outlive the tank or rogues in clash. No. Rogues and mages are not tanky, you are bound to get killed, so don't expect a buff that will make you everlasting. Look at rogues, we die in the first few seconds of the clash a lot, whereas mages have the 2 second immunity that can help.

My second point, I believe pvp isn't made for 1v1s and NO BUFFS OR NERFS should be made on the basis of 1v1s, however, I can easily say that in a 1v1 against a rogue, a mage can chill in thier 2 seconds invulnrability and spam skills - strike 2k crits with the potential 3 attack skills. With or without razor, its hard not to die. Not to mention its duration is bugged, so it doesn't even last half the match and we are stunned as soon as it wears out.

Just giving a rogue perspective, because the way things are headed with these mage buffs, rogues are screwed. They already got buffed enough, stop crying. Not all mages can kill tanks in 1v1s and that does not mean they were underpowered (what? You want to kill every class in pvp naturally?). The pvp here was intended for teamplay. If you cannot kill other mages or rogues, refer to the earlier point or maybe its time for you to get new gear or skill . If you want tips ask Beocatarii, he can kill rogues finely in 1v1s.
    Last edited by Bless; 12-22-2014 at 06:14 AM.
    Credits to Iady

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    To the devs and the mage population:

Just remove freeze from pvp. Period.

Mages should not get freeze back. If thats the case, rogues are clearly screwed becuase unlike mages, we are vulnerable to 2 hits and 3 hits the entire duration of a 1v1/clash, as we do not have a shield skill. Imagine us frozen without any shield or buffs!

Mages will be fine in clashes with thier two new shield buffs without the freeze in pvp, the problem here is that every mage wants to outlive the tank or rogues in clash. No. Rogues and mages are not tanky, you are bound to get killed, so don't expect a buff that will make you everlasting. Look at rogues, we die in the first few seconds of the clash a lot, whereas mages have the 2 second immunity that can help.

My second point, I believe pvp isn't made for 1v1s and NO BUFFS OR NERFS should be made on the basis of 1v1s, however, I can easily say that in a 1v1 against a rogue, a mage can chill in thier 2 seconds invulnrability and spam skills - strike 2k crits with the potential 3 attack skills. With or without razor, its hard not to die. Not to mention its duration is bugged, so it doesn't even last half the match and we are stunned as soon as it wears out.

Just giving a rogue perspective, because the way things are headed with these mage buffs, rogues are screwed. They already got buffed enough, stop crying. Not all mages can kill tanks in 1v1s and that does not mean they were underpowered (what? You want to kill every class in pvp naturally?). The pvp here was intended for teamplay. If you cannot kill other mages or rogues, refer to the earlier point or maybe its time for you to get new gear or skill . If you want tips ask Beocatarii, he can kill rogues finely in 1v1s.
    HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!

I forgot to mention in my previous post that IF ICE IS GIVEN BACK counter argument. Then it should be charged ice which can freeze the target. I absolutely forgot since ATM I'm traveling. If a normal ice can freeze that target then wars and rogues would become easy to be killed. Why not make it a charged attack that can freeze the TGT, if you allow an uncharged attack to freeze ur target in pvp that is kind of unfair from my perspective since ice skill cooldown is 3 secs and the TGT remains frozen more than the CD PERIOD. For the least increase the CD period or make the skill such that the target only freezes when the skill is the charged.this would make it likely to be balanced and sort of normalish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!

I forgot to mention in my previous post that IF ICE IS GIVEN BACK counter argument. Then it should be charged ice which can freeze the target. I absolutely forgot since ATM I'm traveling. If a normal ice can freeze that target then wars and rogues would become easy to be killed. Why not make it a charged attack that can freeze the TGT, if you allow an uncharged attack to freeze ur target in pvp that is kind of unfair from my perspective since ice skill cooldown is 3 secs and the TGT remains frozen more than the CD PERIOD. For the least increase the CD period or make the skill such that the target only freezes when the skill is the charged.this would make it likely to be balanced and sort of normalish.
    It doesn't matter if its charged or uncharged. It still freezes and mages do not need OP buffs. I'd imagine you'd be unhappy if the 20% damage nerf on rogues was removed.

Just remove freeze from pvp overall. Its ironic how y'all think backwards, you want to bring more luck and fluke instead of skill into the game, yet want to 'fix' or 'balance' pvp at the same time...
    Last edited by Bless; 12-22-2014 at 06:52 AM.
    Credits to Iady

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

It doesn't matter if its charged or uncharged. It still freezes and mages do not need OP buffs. I'd imagine you'd be unhappy if the 20% damage nerf on rogues was removed.

Just remove freeze from pvp overall. Its ironic how y'all think backwards, you want to bring more luck and fluke instead of skill into the game, yet want to 'fix' or 'balance' pvp at the same time...
    Breeze won't be removed.. Idk about if its unique freeze ability would be completely removed or not..
    give alternative solution to it...
    i don't wanna compare rogues to Mages cos that is a long debate...
    Focus on a solution . . Lets discuss further..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Thanks Bless Finally lol

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

breeze freezes too often and stuns for too long. Don't get rid of breeze AA, just nerf it. You should have a timer of consecutive stuns from breeze. In PvP i get stunned for 7 secs unfreeze for 2 secs and get stunned again for 7 secs. Developers please listen to the community, we are offering out constructive criticism so please take our opinions on board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Breeze won't be removed.. Idk about if its unique freeze ability would be completely removed or not..
    give alternative solution to it...
    i don't wanna compare rogues to Mages cos that is a long debate...
    Focus on a solution . . Lets discuss further..
    Devs have been discussing removing freeze in pvp. Don't lose hope.
    Credits to Iady