View Poll Results: Should mage Freeze skill be given back in pvp?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 70.42%
  • No

21 29.58%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    Can't comment on that bro...
    Who knows who voted .. mage rogue or warr..
    I play all three characters . ..
    O_O uh...I think 60 people may have voted for ice skill to be back.

and @ azageeber Just to let you know, saying "You only think about yourself" is not very persuasive, and in fact, makes your post hypocritical. The Bulwark's proc was 100% and much stronger than a Sorcerer's Curse. Heck, a Warrior could beat a Sorcerer using only autos - that's how much reflection damage it did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Ok lets be honest, 90 percent of the people who voted yes are probably mages with a biased opinion. There is a reason mages freeze was removed from pvp before and that reason still holds true. Because it was op
    First of all, most of the AL population aren't Mages. Second of all, ever since freeze has been removed, mages have been basically screwed by rogues and warriors. Third, of course Mages would vote yes, we actually know how our class is being "oppressed".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    Mages faster, if mage no heal and get an crit of 3-4k without shield mages wil be dead, mage dies fast in pvp then rouges do...
    So..rogue vs rogue too .. Problem ?

Ok mages are too squishy and weak atm. Pls sts buff them with 1k armor and 25%dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Holy moly.. I just looked at the opening post...

Wonder who those names belong to...
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Never Spent Real Money, Pure Farm and Merch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azageeber View Post
    And what? U'll ruin Breeze's stats just like Bulwark's ones?? It's unfair! People spents lots of money, real and game one to get this pet!

Agreed, now this pet is not worth buying.? I am thinking if buying this pet is worth it ,if its gonna get nerf? All my Friends and Enemies has this pet now in pvp :3 and I want One BUT!......... :/ :3
    Thrillionaire lvl 17
    Black Soul (Officer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

*Prepares angry mobs with pitchforks and torches in case of Breeze's nerf*
    If this pet becomes useless a lot of people will be furious because of their wasted gold. If this pet doesnt get nerfed less people will be angry because: THEY STILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE DARN PET!!!!
    Nerfing it is stupid...look at nekro...look at bulkwark... look at what singe was before sts finally buffed it again. Why make this pet useless.
    - (un) Retired -

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

And what? U'll ruin Breeze's stats just like Bulwark's ones?? It's unfair! People spents lots of money, real and game one to get this pet!
    Breeze doesn't even have good stats. What they should do is boost the stats and fix the AA.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    First of all, most of the AL population aren't Mages. Second of all, ever since freeze has been removed, mages have been basically screwed by rogues and warriors. Third, of course Mages would vote yes, we actually know how our class is being "oppressed".
    So you agree then, the vote is biased and mages just wanna be overpowered without regard to balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post
    I see. So on this logic we should be soon expecting a pet with aimed shot
    And the pet's aim shot should be better than rogue's aim shot just like the breeze's freeze is more useful than mage's nonexistant freeze!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    So ur conclusion is to remove freeze completely from pvp?
    Yes yes please..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Really sorcerers? U have Fireball, Curse, Lightning, u also usually have stun pets...and u want more? I remembered when u cried because of Bulwark because u think only u can kill on pvp. I remember how many votes where opposite giving back Bulwark Stats. They was sorcerers' votes. Didn't u think that Breeze is for aligning chances between all the classes? There are some voices to deactivate Breeze's skill. But u also didn't think some people spent a lot of money, waisted a lot of time, gained a lot of deads, spent a lot of Ankhs, bought a lot of potions and much, much more to get the pet. U don't think about such things. U only think about yourself!
    Didn't u think that Breeze is for aligning chances between all the classes?
    yes, sure. Breeze is nothing but giving wars and rogues a mage skills. For a sec look at it from a fair view and not just Rogue's perspective!

There are some voices to deactivate Breeze's skill. But u also didn't think some people spent a lot of money, waisted a lot of time, gained a lot of deads, spent a lot of Ankhs, bought a lot of potions and much, much more to get the pet.
    like i said before. Its not about your tears. Its about game mechanism. Freeze don't work in PvP. Mage could freeze freeze all the seasons. Stg got rid of their freeze from pvp and brought a pet with working freeze in pvp! Doesn't make sense.
    What if stg dismiss crits from aimed shot and then bring a pet AIMY which has AIMED SHOT in passive and AA and it always hits crits? Wouldn't rogues Rage?
    btw Rogue is my main toon. I would rage!!
    Like i said before, Freeze dont work in PVP just like Banished dont work. What if there comes a new pet which has banished and it works in pvp!! What would you do? Voice out and try to fix it or just be one of the crowd and buy the pet for 100m? knowing banished freeze don't work in pvp you still buy them for big money! Whom to blame?

U don't think about such things. U only think about yourself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bhosxjay View Post
    Agreed, now this pet is not worth buying.? I am thinking if buying this pet is worth it ,if its gonna get nerf? All my Friends and Enemies has this pet now in pvp :3 and I want One BUT!......... :/ :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    *Prepares angry mobs with pitchforks and torches in case of Breeze's nerf*
    If this pet becomes useless a lot of people will be furious because of their wasted gold. If this pet doesnt get nerfed less people will be angry because: THEY STILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE DARN PET!!!!
    Nerfing it is stupid...look at nekro...look at bulkwark... look at what singe was before sts finally buffed it again. Why make this pet useless.
    Freeze don't work in pvp. It wont be nerfed. Just the freeze wont work in pvp. There are some stuffs which dont work in some situations.
    Like freeze banished don't work in pvp/against pve bosses.
    If there were some mistakes, it is meant to be fixed! cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    Sorry to jump into your debate but your saying mages are almost unkillable?? Lol gg
    If you don't agree try to kill a mage when he stuns you by Fireball and the pet, hits with the Lighting, and when you can move (at last!) throws Curse on you? No, every mage is a weak dude! ZZZZZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

If you don't agree try to kill a mage when he stuns you by Fireball and the pet, hits with the Lighting, and when you can move (at last!) throws Curse on you? No, every mage is a weak dude! ZZZZZ
    How many mages run with fb, light and curse? I play all 3 classes so am aware of strengths and weakenesses. My rogue has a 2.8-1 kdr my tank a 2-1 and my mage is barely above even.

A mage if lucky and hits a couple of crits and plays well is able to down a rogue or lesser geared tank however this is not proof that mages are 'unkillable' only that mages can kill people if played right. What your saying is a mage shouldn't be able to even kill you?

Whilst im sure it can be frustrating for an unskilled/undergeared rogue to be stunlocked take into account that it takes literally one aimed shot to kill the 'unkillable' class. With awesome camera angles and wall hugging sniperogues 50% of my encounters whilst playing mage eresult in me being dead before i've realised there is an enemy in the vicinity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    How many mages run with fb, light and curse? I play all 3 classes so am aware of strengths and weakenesses. My rogue has a 2.8-1 kdr my tank a 2-1 and my mage is barely above even.

A mage if lucky and hits a couple of crits and plays well is able to down a rogue or lesser geared tank however this is not proof that mages are 'unkillable' only that mages can kill people if played right. What your saying is a mage shouldn't be able to even kill you?

Whilst im sure it can be frustrating for an unskilled/undergeared rogue to be stunlocked take into account that it takes literally one aimed shot to kill the 'unkillable' class. With awesome camera angles and wall hugging sniperogues 50% of my encounters whilst playing mage eresult in me being dead before i've realised there is an enemy in the vicinity.
    Every good mage on PvP has such skills...Maybe ur unskilled/undergeared. I won't explain you quality of my mythic gear worth millions...It's just talking to a sorcerer...How was it? Ker'shal is a vanity? Mages...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Oh, when you deactivate pet's ability on one of the dungeons it IS changing abilities and a robbery of people who bought this pet
    Freeze never did work in Pvp. Breeze is the only one breaking it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Freeze never did work in Pvp. Breeze is the only one breaking it.
    Maybe it was aligning chances between the classes? Do only mages can have a Freeze?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Maybe it was aligning chances between the classes? Do only mages can have a Freeze?
    Yes only mages have freeze and it don't work in pvp. Banished freeze never work in pvp for some op reasons.
    2-3m is not the deal, We can buy 2-3 breezes its not expensive like samael. But the point is Breeze is having mage skill, when mages' freeze dont work in pvp, breeze got it working.
    When other 2 classes gets mage's skill through pets, where is the fair game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Yes only mages have freeze and it don't work in pvp. Banished freeze never work in pvp for some op reasons.
    2-3m is not the deal, We can buy 2-3 breezes its not expensive like samael. But the point is Breeze is having mage skill, when mages' freeze dont work in pvp, breeze got it working.
    When other 2 classes gets mage's skill through pets, where is the fair game.
    Yes, when every class has similar chances, it actually IS a fair game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Guys guys...
    All great players here now...
    Let's focus on skill debate...