View Poll Results: Should mage Freeze skill be given back in pvp?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 70.42%
  • No

21 29.58%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Never mind my post re-appeared. Ehhh I definitely need a new phone -.-
    Last edited by Puppys; 12-14-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogenie View Post
    I couldn't agree more ^. people that mix up the mage freeze with breeze freeze there's a reason sts made breeze's freeze allowed in PvP while at the same time knowing mages freeze doesn't. They didn't forget, they know exactly what they did and its because mages freeze is class specific which creates an unbalance and jealousy where breeze is not. Anyone and everyone can get a breeze and have freeze. That was there idea in the first place. Now agreed its was way too op with that 15 sec stuff. Indeed It needed to be cut down but if it weren't completely removed I wouldn't mind. And yes I am a mage.
    Wait the same way aimed shot and hor are class specific to rogues and warriors? If mages got freeze and clock to work the same as pve, then it would be the first time in al history where mages would be balanced with warriors and rogues in pvp. They've been the worst class for way too long in pvp.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Everyone's been dogging the new frost mythic gun but if mages want freeze in pvp, it's right there for you. It reduces movement around 20% a hit until 5 hits totally freezes player. Works in PVP and PVE. I know but what about the loss of armor from reg elon gun... Well, shield just got a 10% buff as well. The proc on the elon gun is awesome when it happens, this movement reduction on new gun ALWAYS happens. It's not a proc. I feel like this is being over looked. I play rogue now but looted one and did testing. Sold it for cheap bc of the outcry that the other was better, but regret selling for the price I did. Some mages are incredible. Some has to do with gear but some are incredibly skilled. Mages do well with teamwork, same as all classes. I do agree it's not as easy for a mage with PUG but I've gotten starched by some mages. Seven comes to mind, I think he's sevenpain on forums. It should be difficult for other classes to 1 v 1 against rogues because they are designed for 1 target. In the same way, while leveling my rogue, PVE should be/was difficult for me without a party. I think the question for PVP is are there counters with sacrifices? The answer should be yes to everything. So, keep breeze, give mages freeze and clock like in PVE, all good. As long is there is a freeze immunity, I actually don't mind. And as far as hor and aimed, mages have 2 second complete immunity to all damage. It's ness in the same way for mages that aimed is for rogues and hor is used by warriors. It just seems to me that when we talk about mages in PVP it's outside of teamwork. I get lit up by rogues as well. That combo works on other rogues too. I did think that when the shield got a 10% buff that it may have been more effective to extend the damage immunity. I don't know though. Still very new to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

If Mages got the freeze to work, they would be more over powered than how rogues are atm. A well geared mage (endgame) can kill a warrior with 3 or so combos if lightning crits. This is when they utilize the fireball stun, but a freeze stun lasts longer from what I've seen.

If Mages get freeze to work in pvp, I think it would be fair for aggro to work in pvp. I would love to take all those feebled aimed shots in clashes =)

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

We need our skills to work correctly if we want balance! Because our recent buff wasn't good enough! Maby like that i'll stop seeing warrios saying "MY FOOD" whenever they see a mage team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Would it be so based if mages were op for a season? Warriors and rogues have each had multiple seasons when they were or are. Mages deserve at least one season being the best pvp class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood:1956764
    Would it be so based if mages were op for a season? Warriors and rogues have each had multiple seasons when they were or are. Mages deserve at least one season being the best pvp class.
    I think Mages were very overpowered in season 2. Not too sure but I remember hearing it from someone. So I guess u missed it =p

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    I think Mages were very overpowered in season 2. Not too sure but I remember hearing it from someone. So I guess u missed it =p
    So warriors and rogues had seasons 3-7? Then it's definitely mages turn again. Only fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    So warriors and rogues had seasons 3-7? Then it's definitely mages turn again. Only fair.
    OR

Balance all of those 3 just saying

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dot give sorcerers freeze skill back , after mage in pvp r too op , im possible to play , they give u big damage n freeze .. so impossible to play , warrior r sure best class pvp in Arcane legends , but if mage got freeze ... sure i stop play Al , cuz if i cant got fun in pvp cuz impossibble touch mage cuz freeze ... just NOOOOO , NO COME BACK !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamid Ahfir View Post
    Dot give sorcerers freeze skill back , after mage in pvp r too op , im possible to play , they give u big damage n freeze .. so impossible to play , warrior r sure best class pvp in Arcane legends , but if mage got freeze ... sure i stop play Al , cuz if i cant got fun in pvp cuz impossibble touch mage cuz freeze ... just NOOOOO , NO COME BACK !!
    So u like to eat mages but you are scared to be the food?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puppys View Post
    7 seconds its still too much. A good mage can take down a freezed rogue in this time. An overpowered mage can take down with some lucky crits a freezed warrior in those 7 sec. Don't forget it's passive sometimes freeze too. Being freezed 70% of time in a vs its not funny. Let's all farm breeze's eggs then!
    You mean 90% of times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamid Ahfir View Post
    Isn't it already impossible to play pvp with the forever freezing breeze pets running around?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Isn't it already impossible to play pvp with the forever freezing breeze pets running around?
    It is pretty bad. Haha

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I think that mages don't really need a buff. Just give them their skills back. Ice should freeze and clock should root. That should help mages not get squished the minute they lose their spawn bubble.
    Agree with da freeze.. but clock root in pvp would be a disaster lol

17. The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

#MageneedICESKILLBACK!!!!, ↓4↑5, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, """""""""""""""", 888888888888888888888888p, aAaAAaAaAaAAaAaAAaAAaa, ANACONDANICKY, arianaflande, aroowssssssssssssssssssss, bailando, booooooooooooooooooooooom, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Ccccccccccccccccccccccccc, charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, connecttttttttttttttttttt, controlllllllllllllllllll, copppppppppppppppppeeeeee, Dearyyyarcaneforeveryonee, Default1306, dominossssspizzzaaaaaaaaa, Drops, eEeEeEeeEeeeEeEEeeEeEeEeE, enterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Flotussssssssssssssssssss, forgetttttttttttñññññññññ, gamesssssssssssssssssssss, ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhll, glacian, googleglases, heloowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, hoper, ifyoureadthisyouarestupid, IiIiIiIIIiIiIiIiIIIiIiIII, INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, kiolol, klosh, knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lalaalaalalaalalalalalala, linkinbaby, linkinjunior, LINKINPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, logggggggggggggggginnnnnn, loooooooooooooooooooooooo, LytangxLyrdra, mageskillicebackkkkkkkkkk, matchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, miopsssssssssssssssssssss, nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, niancattttttttttttttttttt, Obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohyeahLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoO, playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, readddddddddddddddddddddd, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, smoshsmohsmoshsmoshsmohss, SUrproseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, SYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, tairlorrrrrrrrrrrsswifttt, tdmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, UuUuUUuUuuUuUuUuuUUUuuUuU, viooooooooooooooooooooooo, whicccccjjcjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wowowow, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, yucaypan, zorpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    STS..
    if u r reading it.. kindly activate Freeze in Ice skill for Mages in PVP.. since now 6 to 7 sec freeze from Pets is allowed with stun immunity . .
    Yes please. Give mages their skills back. Lv the playing fields
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Make the sorcs freeze work or just take breezes freeze away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

We need more community poll support on this..
    Remiem/Arpruvial.. can you plz add Poll option on thread?

Choices:
    1.Activate Sorcerers Freeze skill
    2. Don't activate the skill

21. The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

#MageneedICESKILLBACK!!!!, ↓4↑5, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, """""""""""""""", 888888888888888888888888p, aAaAAaAaAaAAaAaAAaAAaa, ANACONDANICKY, arianaflande, aroowssssssssssssssssssss, bailando, booooooooooooooooooooooom, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Ccccccccccccccccccccccccc, charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, connecttttttttttttttttttt, controlllllllllllllllllll, copppppppppppppppppeeeeee, Dearyyyarcaneforeveryonee, Default1306, dominossssspizzzaaaaaaaaa, Drops, eEeEeEeeEeeeEeEEeeEeEeEeE, enterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Flotussssssssssssssssssss, forgetttttttttttñññññññññ, gamesssssssssssssssssssss, ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhll, glacian, googleglases, heloowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, hoper, ifyoureadthisyouarestupid, IiIiIiIIIiIiIiIiIIIiIiIII, INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, kiolol, klosh, knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lalaalaalalaalalalalalala, linkinbaby, linkinjunior, LINKINPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, logggggggggggggggginnnnnn, loooooooooooooooooooooooo, LytangxLyrdra, mageskillicebackkkkkkkkkk, matchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, miopsssssssssssssssssssss, nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, niancattttttttttttttttttt, Obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohyeahLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoO, playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, readddddddddddddddddddddd, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, smoshsmohsmoshsmoshsmohss, SUrproseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, SYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, tairlorrrrrrrrrrrsswifttt, tdmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, UuUuUUuUuuUuUuUuuUUUuuUuU, viooooooooooooooooooooooo, whicccccjjcjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wowowow, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, yucaypan, zorpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    We need more community poll support on this..
    Remiem/Arpruvial.. can you plz add Poll option on thread?

Choices:
    1.Activate Sorcerers Freeze skill
    2. Don't activate the skill
    Or

1. Nerf Breeze
    2. Don't nerf breeze

<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puppys View Post