Thread: Fix the lb prizes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Fix the lb prizes

Just a thought on the lb vanities as prizes (no im not running this one and no I won't be regardless of any changes made) but for the people who are and will likely spend 50m+ to place top 25 it would be cool to add a new arcane/mythic pet egg alongside the vanity (which will never reimburse the runners their cost of running)

Make it something that can be implemented quickly so people who haven't been running so much have time to go for it such as a re skinned prance becoming arcane Rudolph with some average arcane stats and an AA that could counter SnS. Nothing too op or an absolute game changer but some incentive to change the mood of this Christmas event. Also think of the extra revenue to be gained by the energy consumption. whilst im typing pleasebmake syrillax gems way better or make the eye drop a lot more frequently. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

There's already a pet that can counter every pet out to date and it's breeze! Best pet ever although I don't own him xD

As for the vanities, yes, the Rouge one is not worth 30+ it may be rare, but it's only going to be worth what someone is willing to pay. As a fan and buyer of AL's prettiest vanities, I wouldn't pay for than 10m for that ugly rogue one.

If they at least put those nice blue particle effects of the mythic weapons on them it would look nice, the icey smoke and the snowflake particle effects are from like season 1
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-14-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

No, it's to late to change the prices now and the people on the lb have a choice themselves and they've decided to run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

It no longer needs 50m to place 25.. Look at mage lb, the top 25 is even achievable without buying energy kit (just craft)

But agree about new pet, Sts can make a new pet whose AA removes all environmental effects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Fix the lb prizes

I disagree. No one asked you to spend 50m+ to run the leaderboards. As of now, most runners are rich. Which make them able to play until thousands and thousands of points. Which makes non rich players unable to compete. If the economy wasn't so unstable like it is, by that I mean, either you have players with 500k to 5m, or the other side of players with 80m to 200m. By that I mean the leaderboards could be players with 1,000 points instead of 200,000 points. So everyone could compete. Anyhow, I also disagree with giving an arcane egg or whatsoever. That would make the rich players even richer, which would break economy even more, and make normal players unable to get the best gear (even though they already are) and would make them just get smashed in PvP. Once again, even though it's already like that. A normal player trying to play PvP at 40+ would be useless as it's always full of rich players with arcane ring, samael and all the best gear with paragems everywhere. Just my little point of view.

Edit: just realised I haven't made much sense - but hey, you get my point. Sorry, was writing while falling asleep.
    Last edited by Psychologist; 12-14-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Honestly it works better giving a vanity than an op pet. Then people will run it if they want to. Not cause they have to so they can get an op pet or piece of equip. It made it a pay to win game for a while.

Now getting on the leaderboard is just for show just like the prize of a vanity. To make the most gold during events you have to be farming or selling kits. Run the leaderboard if you want the vanity or don't.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

It takes 20-25m for being on top 25 for warr and mage atleast.
    Its obv more for a rouge
    A very stupid question :
    The top 25 lb players of the winter event will get 3 vanities each or only the vanity of their class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    It takes 20-25m for being on top 25 for warr and mage atleast.
    Its obv more for a rouge
    A very stupid question :
    The top 25 lb players of the winter event will get 3 vanities each or only the vanity of their class?
    Of their class only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toxorto View Post
    Of their class only
    That is so depressing.. U oughta add something else to the prizes otherwise its useless to run for lb..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

That is so depressing.. U oughta add something else to the prizes otherwise its useless to run for lb..
    Ikr it's frustrating and you know what is more useless? To run for lb and to be at #26 or lower coz there isn't any banner reward for those who didn't made it to the top #25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toxorto View Post
    Ikr it's frustrating and you know what is more useless? To run for lb and to be at #26 or lower coz there isn't any banner reward for those who didn't made it to the top #25
    Man only if i had known earlier i wouldnt be running for it.. But its too late now..
    Btw whr did u get to see the prizes and about the banner?
    Any thread other than the screenshot thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Man only if i had known earlier i wouldnt be running for it.. But its too late now..
    Btw whr did u get to see the prizes and about the banner?
    Any thread other than the screenshot thread?
    There is an arcane legends leader board in every town where you can see the top classes, best timed runs etc.
    On every event sts adds the event category where you can see the players who have the most points. If you go to the rogue class for example on the winter event you'll see the top 50 rogues event runners. Next to their name /amount of points they have, there is an vanity icon if you click on it you'll see the reward which they'll get if they stay at #25 rang or higher.
    I personally didn't saw how the vanity looks if you wear it.
    Last edited by toxorto; 12-17-2014 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Oh k.. I didnt know we could see the reward by clicking on that icon