Thread: I challenge YOU!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I challenge YOU!

*PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD THIS THREAD IS ONLY MEANT TO IGNITE THE COMPETITIVE SPIRIT IN EVERYONE; NO FLAMEBAITING INTENDED I HOPE MO ONE TAKES THIS THE WRONG WAY SO IT CAN STAY COMPETITIVE*

So I challenge YOU! All the Twinks out there, let's see what you got. my friend says that Twinks are the most skilled players so I wanted to test that, I've fought players already like colorings, allowance, tbt. I'm looking for Twinks to fight so I can collect information and see if u guys are really the most skilled in the game. You can find me in game As Isucknotu, I'm really hoping this thread will attract Some older Twinks as well so it can get back to the way it was
    Also, I'm thinking of making this thread a place to post 1v1's and FFA's the downside to this is the people who are too serious about the game and will not like them being put up there, if that's the case just remove the photo please. Spread the word so SL can be how it used to! *REMINDER* MODS THIS IS NOT FOR FLAMEBAITING PURPOSES
    now.. Let's see what you GOT!
    Last edited by Kialonn; 12-15-2014 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Removed screenshots