Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default End-game ctf/tdm lb

Hi Everyone,

I kindly request STS to separate End Game Players from Low Level Players in LB. this is an issue that has been raised and requested by most end game players if not all many times.

PVP at LVL-41 is completely different from other levels. I hear from allot of players mostly all end gamers complaining about Low Level Players and how it isn't fair that they share the same LB Ranks.

No disrespect to lower levels, I'm sure they work hard to obtain positive hilarious KDR's.
    Back in the days I approached STS and I Was promised that they will look into the matter, but unfortunately no action has been taken.
    I understand its not easy to separate Low Level Players from End game players but it is also not fair for those who suffer in looting best gear and throw millions into Arcane rings just to enjoy End Game PVP nor its fair for end game players who get knocked out of LB coz a LVL6 ALT has x kdr.

Give us a reason to actually work hard to obtain our ranks, knowing End game PVP is a complete different level and game style from lower levels..

I admire pro low level players and the expensive items they equip, but i also disagree with them sharing the same CTF/TDM LB with end gamers.

furthermore, not to mention players farming kills in PVP and jumping straight to LB but they also get rewarded for it.

In Conclusion, I Am sorry to say this LB isn't how its suppose to be, its completely unprofessional and I am definitely sure this is how every single End game PVP player feels about the situation.

There are many reasons why End gamers started to twink such as items value, under-geared opponents etc. + I personally think from what i keep hearing its even more fun to play at lower levels.

There are only 6 or 7 end game warriors out of 24 trying hard to keep there Ranks in CTF LB and definitely soon will be knocked out by a Lower level, just matter of time and there will barely be any end gamers in CTF LB warriors class.. This is sad. Not sure about the rest of the classes though.

Seriously still don't understand why End game CTF/TDM cant have its own LB..

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to H£ll For This Useful Post: