Thread: A quicker skeller (daily craft quest)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A quicker skeller (daily craft quest)

On the crystal skull quest I was always choosing the goto option that takes me to
    "forest haven 12 the bone king."

I made a game for "forest haven the skeleton cult crypts" where skeller is right next to the entrance almost and got the skull quick and easy.

I did not know this and just wanted to pass on the info if there was anyone else out there taking the long road.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Thanks for the info. I was using the go to tab also and did it like 12 times never got anything!
    I think i'll try this next. Very helpful post lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

And it's also the same place for the 'troll' crafting quest.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Funny. I just hosted the forest haven cult crypts like stated and noticed something. So far the last few times I hosted this level rather than use the goto option on the other level I got the skull from him on the first attempt.
    They should make an emote for "swoon" the ladies can use whenever I enter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can take a few of the crafting quests at the same time and then go to an area like this that has a few different mob types in it...makes for quick dailies.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't know if I should give away this tip, but... Meathead's Deli is the best place to farm for gems. It also allows you to complete daily quests for zombies, skeletons, and Skeller Crunch. If you have the quest slots open to have enough quests at once, you can then go to Skeleton Cult Crypts for trolls (or SK, if he didn't drop the quest item, for whatever reason), so you can play the two levels at a time without having to start new games as often. SCC doesn't seem to work for gem farming, as the drops are level 25+.

The other three quests I complete by running FH6 (Skillnight) repeatedly. I haven't had the luck with Skillnight drops that others have reported, though.
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Does doing the daily quests get you anything other than scraps? I did them 2 days in a row but they were the same exact thing, giving just scraps that fills up my inventory. I wish the dailies had some variety or something. Otherwise, I don't see the point, unless you need a lot of worthless scraps.
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You can convert the scraps to crafting material at the forge, but those are generally worthless unless you have recipes.
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy