Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Breeze

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Angry Breeze

I've read lots of posts about this pet. Guys, are you serious? You want to destroy Breeze just as it was done with warrior's Bulwark (in this point I'd like to say I'm a rogue with a sorcerer twink). You don't think about people, who will lose money because of it. You just want it, because you feel it's unfair - only you can be good on PvP. So I'd like you to know: what you do is unfair! Addictionaly, is not a lottery like with Samael, which can be gained only through Lockeds, which we all know, drop anything. Breeze can be bought by the Planar Crystals, which you ALWAYS get after killing the boss in Planar Tombs. If you're too lazy, you can buy it from other players. The average price of the blue pet is about 2 millions, which is not so much. But you're too lazy too earn such amount of gold, so you'd like to forbid everyone having good gear, because you'd like to be unconquerable in common set with a starter pet! Guys, think about it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azageeber View Post
    I've read lots of posts about this pet. Guys, are you serious? You want to destroy Breeze just as it was done with warrior's Bulwark (in this point I'd like to say I'm a rogue with a sorcerer twink). You don't think about people, who will lose money because of it. You just want it, because you feel it's unfair - only you can be good on PvP. So I'd like you to know: what you do is unfair! Addictionaly, is not a lottery like with Samael, which can be gained only through Lockeds, which we all know, drop anything. Breeze can be bought by the Planar Crystals, which you ALWAYS get after killing the boss in Planar Tombs. If you're too lazy, you can buy it from other players. The average price of the blue pet is about 2 millions, which is not so much. But you're too lazy too earn such amount of gold, so you'd like to forbid everyone having good gear, because you'd like to be unconquerable in common set with a starter pet! Guys, think about it!
    Clearly a breeze user speaking here.

A weapon and a pet are totally different...

And the people having spend the money could've known this wasn't how a legendary pet is ment to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

The irony of this post is that the OP is probably a merchant with breeze hoarded and doesn't want the price to go down...at least that's what it sounds like.

Who cares about people losing money? That's not anyone's problem but the investors. That's like saying that stock X should go up because I have it. And you made a perfect point - breeze does not have to be bought with gold. So in that case, why would the price of it matter? It's still the same amount of fragments.

And just as a side note - many people who complain about breeze also have it. It's just plain and simple OP. There is no reason for it to stun for 6 seconds or more. The issue is that people that have ARCANE (15+ mil pets) prefer a legendary pet (breeze) over them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Clearly a breeze user speaking here.

A weapon and a pet are totally different...

And the people having spend the money could've known this wasn't how a legendary pet is ment to be.
    To your information, I don't have Breeze and I even don't want to trade with it. And now I'll tell you I hate Breeze on PvP, which I visit very often. But it's not the reason to steal people's money!
    Last edited by Azageeber; 12-26-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    The irony of this post is that the OP is probably a merchant with breeze hoarded and doesn't want the price to go down...at least that's what it sounds like.

Who cares about people losing money? That's not anyone's problem but the investors. That's like saying that stock X should go up because I have it. And you made a perfect point - breeze does not have to be bought with gold. So in that case, why would the price of it matter? It's still the same amount of fragments.

And just as a side note - many people who complain about breeze also have it. It's just plain and simple OP. There is no reason for it to stun for 6 seconds or more. The issue is that people that have ARCANE (15+ mil pets) prefer a legendary pet (breeze) over them.
    Are you serious? I'm veeeery curious if you had Breeze, no matter if bought by gold or the Planar Fragments - the both ways are very expensive, you would have speak same way. No. I'm sure, you'd cry like a baby who someone taken the lolipop. But if there's about other people, it doesn't matter if they spent money on potions, Ankhs, Kits or simply on the egg. And as I said before, I don't even have Breeze, but I'm not as egoistic as some players here, who are to lazy to buy this egg by themselves.

The next point: arcane pets. Yes, Breeze, the legendary pet has better stun. And what? You'll think about this now, when lots of people have bought it? I won't say this again. If you still don't understand, read my first post again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Breeze has completely destroyed pvp. I used to pvp level 11 a week ago. Got frustrated over so many breeze users and now leveled up 23. Everybody just spamming them everytime. As a Mage I didn't even had a chance to defend myself. Gets frozen for seconds and meanwhile I'm dead. It's so frustrating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    Breeze has completely destroyed pvp. I used to pvp level 11 a week ago. Got frustrated over so many breeze users and now leveled up 23. Everybody just spamming them everytime. As a Mage I didn't even had a chance to defend myself. Gets frozen for seconds and meanwhile I'm dead. It's so frustrating.
    I know it's frustrating - I got killed this way many times, but as I said before, too many people has spent lots of money on this pet to change it's ability. It'd be a regular robbery.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lol the thing is you dont understand that this pet destroyed pvp. You probably havnt experienced being frozen multiple times over and over. im a tank and im getting murdered by mages who use breeze.. Tanks normally dont die to mage so you know theres somthing wrong there.
    Its not even balanced in pvp anymore.
    Sts should make the freeze go away in pvp and only apply to pve.
    so what if people lose money.
    people lose money everyday due to market. Most people are already against this pet while some people just dont understand that some things are too OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remarked View Post
    Lol the thing is you dont understand that this pet destroyed pvp. You probably havnt experienced being frozen multiple times over and over. im a tank and im getting murdered by mages who use breeze.. Tanks normally dont die to mage so you know theres somthing wrong there.
    Its not even balanced in pvp anymore.
    Sts should make the freeze go away in pvp and only apply to pve.
    so what if people lose money.
    people lose money everyday due to market. Most people are already against this pet while some people just dont understand that some things are too OP
    God... In every post the same... I explained you this so many times: I GOT KILLED A LOT OF TIMES BECAUSE OF BREEZE. I HATE IT ON PVP. AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW CAN U SAY SUCH THINGS...I'M SURE IF YOU LOST SO MUCH CASH FOR BREEZE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TALK LIKE THIS! AND IF YOU GET KILLED BY BREEZE JUST BUY ONE FOR YOURSELF! ZZZZZZZZZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

God... In every post the same... I explained you this so many times: I GOT KILLED A LOT OF TIMES BECAUSE OF BREEZE. I HATE IT ON PVP. AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW CAN U SAY SUCH THINGS...I'M SURE IF YOU LOST SO MUCH CASH FOR BREEZE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TALK LIKE THIS! AND IF YOU GET KILLED BY BREEZE JUST BUY ONE FOR YOURSELF! ZZZZZZZZZ
    Now this is talking crap.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Appeltjes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Now this is talking crap.
    Yes? Wouln't you get frustrated talking to a wall?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

So much cash!? Its less than 3m thats not "so much" and im not buying a pet that MIGHT get banned from pvp or nerfed. GG have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remarked View Post
    So much cash!? Its less than 3m thats not "so much" and im not buying a pet that MIGHT get banned from pvp or nerfed. GG have a nice day
    This pet might be banned because of people like you! The people who cry because in their common set with a starter pet wants are being killed by a people who spent real money or worked hard for that what they have! You're like a child! And I won't have a nice day after arguing with a wall!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

There's absolutely no logic here... First off, elite farming has been almost dead except for breeze egg. The only reason why the egg is so expensive is because it is simply bugged and overlooked by the developers. There isn't really a way to get gold by farming, so this "hard work" you speak of is nonsense. Most people who have a large sum of gold either bought plat, got leaderboard vanities (which basically required plat to get enough points), or is an old player that is successful in merching (which is very difficult now due to deflation issues with our economy) or sold rare discontinued sets.

I think many of us would be glad if the pet was banned. And also, people without breeze do not have common sets. Everyone has a right to play this game, whether they have a lot of gold or not. You are just getting frustrated because no one takes a liking to people who only post with a mocking tone.

If a dev could lock this, it would do us all a favor. This thread is simply not constructive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

This pet might be banned because of people like you! The people who cry because in their common set with a starter pet wants are being killed by a people who spent real money or worked hard for that what they have! You're like a child! And I won't have a nice day after arguing with a wall!
    im actually maxed out and nearly going to buy myself a singe at lvl 18
    im 19 btw not a child*
    and im a human not a wall*
    do i need to correct you anymore or
    are you done raging like a kid does on xbox live?
    GG

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey there,

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread as Remiem has recently posted that Breeze will be getting reviewed once the holidays are over.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1968928

In the meantime, let's refrain from posting more threads on this topic.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com