Thread: Rekts no longer "top dawg"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fqo View Post
    Applenoob i farmed you idk how hard. Lmfao hippo i 10/0 u 4 times literally i have screens and vids. Don't you think me using a talon will win against a fbow? Sad af rlly how you post something so pathetic when i forced you to quit rhino prowryno and you tried making a different rhino lol.
    Uhh, wut? Luy/hurikaz you wanna support my testimony that fqo has never "owned" me hard rather he has made up excuses and scores then proceeds to leave?

Also, while I dislike ego talk you never have made anyone quit a character or level; just because someone deletes a character a few days after you killed them does not
    mean they quit that character.

An example would be my 20 troll bear.
    I made this bear just to troll with people. It reached the point where I was making people angry rather than getting laughs so I began to plan to delete my character. During this planning, you killed me a couple of times. I later deleted because I wanted to not because you made me.

Finally, I find it weird that you find it necessary to justify or defend yourself from complete and total strangers to the point that you are actually insulting others just to defend yourself.
    I think you need to see a friend or psychiatrist to determine why you feel it's necessary.

Also, if you have vids and screenshots post them rather than saying you have them. Reason being is that nobody is going to believe an "I have screenshots and vids showing I beat you, now get out".
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 12-27-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued