Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
He says he wants STS to rebalance the game in Q1, and he doesnt want anything buffed/nerfed. How would it be possible, lol?

STS has a team of 36 or something developers compared to hundreds of thousands of players. Allowing the players to test the content is obviously more efficient than a team of 36 devs. Some players are obviously going to catch something that was overlooked by the devs more accurately. They've already done this, although poorly executed, by releasing the test server to the players. "Poorly executed" as in totally inaccurate in regards to diversity of the players. I believe its only released to Android users and that the well-geared are a majority of the testers so their testing results in a majority of things that are otherwise too extreme for 95% of the other players.

If STS took their time with everything and didnt release things until they were perfect, we would still be in the Nordr expansion. People gradually lose interest in things. Even now, new content is released slow enough for a lot of the well-respected community members to lose interest in the game and retire. It's best for STS to release things as quickly as possible to keep the ever-diminishing consumer-base from getting lower than their profit margins allow them to.
Yes, the game needs to be balanced. We are tired of complaining. And yeah things were only perfect till the nordr expansions until after that idk why did sts start to rush. Only if sts stops rushing maybe AL would be way better than what it is currently. And at the test server...i really dont think it was such a good idea, because its only the android people who can use...but sts said that they had some issues, i forgot the reason actually. Even the constant buffs and nerfs were also due to sts rushing. So maybe sts needs to stop rushing. They rushed to release nekro and sadly it got nerfed. I agree about things need to buffed and a few things nerfed...but i think that would depend on their date of release and the time they have been in the game.