Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What i want in the 1st quater of 2015

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default What i want in the 1st quater of 2015

For Q1 STS just spend time even if it takes 3 months to BALANCE the bloody game. Dont even think about realesing new pets and event. Seriosly u guys rush things too much and dont solve any issues. So really work on balancing the dam game. That includes server issues, class issues, pets issues etc.

As for events just give us 2 events a year but make them worth it ok. No point rushing like 4-5 events in a year when u know your STS team is stuggeling when coming up with ideas for events.

And make things permenant when they are realesed. Dont realease something ( pet, gem etc...) and after a few day start buff/neffing it. Its really annoying. If your not sure just dont realeas it maybe make a thread and ask for peoples opinion and then implement the idea and bring it in the game..

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Songoku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Agreed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I also agree STS should fix this problems instead of always creating events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default What i want in the 1st quater of 2015

I agree so much
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

We got game breaking issues...man u have spoken the truth. Idk if anyone has said this in a mind blowing way! Love ur post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+111111 agree
    Nice post

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I don't agree the problem is "some" people that start complaining about something sts releases such as bulWark curse,nekro,breeze,enchanted eye
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 01-01-2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

2 events a year? U wanna make al a dead game?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    2 events a year? U wanna make al a dead game?
    One lvl cap a year too. Plus i said 2 a year coz the current event isnt even worth it.

I personlly only enjoy event too but the way the winter event was presented was "bleh", it was rushed and nothing to work for. And its 4 weeks long. After i got my yowies egg for reaching gold tier i stopped playing the event. ( i got to gold tier in 3 days btw, so i had nothing to work for the remaining 27 days). There was breezega egg but i didnt feel the need to grind to get 900 tokens for pet worth 80k in market. the plat tier reward is dead aswell not good at all.

If they give good rewards and everthing is planned properly then yes i too want 5-6 events a year. But ive seen the struggle sts is having on events lately and thats y i said "2 events a year".
    Last edited by Songoku; 12-31-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Back on topic I agree, FIX and BALANCE everything first, then release content so we enjoy everything and make the forums 'complaint free'

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I agree...you need a strong foundation if you don't want the house to fall down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

So you're saying bugs that get overlooked during testing shouldnt be fixed? And you want them to balance the game how? By buffing/nerfing? How else are we supposed to get balanced? Your suggestions just contradicted themselves.
    Retired

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hey everyone,

I would like to remind you all to keep the discussion constructive and when giving feedback, please ensure that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    So you're saying bugs that get overlooked during testing shouldnt be fixed? And you want them to balance the game how? By buffing/nerfing? How else are we supposed to get balanced? Your suggestions just contradicted themselves.
    Taking that post negatively i assume, were u ticked off or something, lol?

The point here of the first post is that we need to get rid off all the unfixed things to make the game better. Not have bugs and play and fixes required which sts isnt doing and play the expansion. Also the person has mentioned that sts rushes too much and ends up destroying the new introduced item...same as per what happened to nekro. Also there are game breaking issues... then with all these problems with the release due to rushes all that sts gets is complaints...complaints...complaints...

The point is we need this game to funciont normally...not having things get nerfed and buffed asap after thwir release......really ticks off everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If i remember correctly reminem said in a thread that in the new year they would be working in fixing the gap b/w rich and poor and on the gear as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

This is a loop, STS dont release anything people get mad release something people still get mad. Costumers break the cycle please.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Agreed. Fix the enormous amount of problems first and release new content after that.

A tip - start with the technical issues please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Props to you mate.

Fix the darn game, stop rushing us into uneventful events with rather lousy prizes. No more expansions or planar-like releases that are bugged and unplayable. No more 1 shooting in PvP (Raise armor and HP). And also fixing the loot rate.

Stop rushing!
    Last edited by Soundlesskill; 01-02-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    Taking that post negatively i assume, were u ticked off or something, lol?

The point here of the first post is that we need to get rid off all the unfixed things to make the game better. Not have bugs and play and fixes required which sts isnt doing and play the expansion. Also the person has mentioned that sts rushes too much and ends up destroying the new introduced item...same as per what happened to nekro. Also there are game breaking issues... then with all these problems with the release due to rushes all that sts gets is complaints...complaints...complaints...

The point is we need this game to funciont normally...not having things get nerfed and buffed asap after thwir release......really ticks off everyone.
    He says he wants STS to rebalance the game in Q1, and he doesnt want anything buffed/nerfed. How would it be possible, lol?

STS has a team of 36 or something developers compared to hundreds of thousands of players. Allowing the players to test the content is obviously more efficient than a team of 36 devs. Some players are obviously going to catch something that was overlooked by the devs more accurately. They've already done this, although poorly executed, by releasing the test server to the players. "Poorly executed" as in totally inaccurate in regards to diversity of the players. I believe its only released to Android users and that the well-geared are a majority of the testers so their testing results in a majority of things that are otherwise too extreme for 95% of the other players.

If STS took their time with everything and didnt release things until they were perfect, we would still be in the Nordr expansion. People gradually lose interest in things. Even now, new content is released slow enough for a lot of the well-respected community members to lose interest in the game and retire. It's best for STS to release things as quickly as possible to keep the ever-diminishing consumer-base from getting lower than their profit margins allow them to.
    Retired