Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My account has been stolen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default My account has been stolen

By some clown and I have no clue how he did it and to top it off on fb after he stole it he said he'll get my device banned which he also somehow managed to do lol I've been inactive for sometime now and come back to this garbage. So please don't trade with any ign's that have hostile in them pounced marrypoppins or irritation cause they're no longer me it's now his lame azz... BEWARE
    If u happen to come across a lvl 7 tank w ss and hj please pm me ign and guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

did you give that person your account information?
    email support@spacetimestudios.com
    ask if they can help you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    did you give that person your account information?
    I'd give no one any info ever. He trash talked me from a claimed hacked Facebook account threatening to hack my account then get me banned but I can't fathom how he managed to do it. Soooo many rare items gone to this idiot. And to top it off I try n start over and go to create a new account and somehow I've been banned forever. Then five minutes later the son of a you know what Pm's me pics of him on marrypoppins farmin elite jarl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Find him then kick his azz, then after he apologizes give him a deary. What I would do, just without giving the deary. Sorry for your loss..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lol you can't hack someone in this game
    Unless you hVe given them info
    Or they could if they're a genius but I don't think that's the case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Lol you can't hack someone in this game
    Unless you hVe given them info
    Or they could if they're a genius but I don't think that's the case
    Or unless you've given them your facebook info and they log in via your facebook. Either way, i can guarantee STS will permanently ban your account if it's been compromised. That's why it's important to make sure your email/password is never shared, and that your password is impossible to figure out.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

U can and he did dude. I've far too smart and was worth far too much to ever give anyone any info whatsoever. He's the one who stole prolikethis and twinkkiller's account then got them banned as well. He's posting pics on arcane legends Facebook forum or whatever you wanna call it. He's using Senad spahic it's a hacked Facebook account from what he told me after all this. However sts needs to check out that post to maybe track him down cause he's done this exact same thing to over a dozen people. Somehow steals their account then gets em banned for life somehow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prynce View Post
    Or unless you've given them your facebook info and they log in via your facebook. Either way, i can guarantee STS will permanently ban your account if it's been compromised. That's why it's important to make sure your email/password is never shared, and that your password is impossible to figure out.
    Dude found me on Facebook after all this somehow, how he knew who I was in else also boggles my mind but sts needs to perma ban my hacked account from being used. They've already banned my device for reasons I can't fathom but if I can't use what should be mine I sure as he'll don't want him to be able to

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    U can and he did dude. I've far too smart and was worth far too much to ever give anyone any info whatsoever. He's the one who stole prolikethis and twinkkiller's account then got them banned as well. He's posting pics on arcane legends Facebook forum or whatever you wanna call it. He's using Senad spahic it's a hacked Facebook account from what he told me after all this. However sts needs to check out that post to maybe track him down cause he's done this exact same thing to over a dozen people. Somehow steals their account then gets em banned for life
    somehow

Prolikethis founder of the oldest twink guild elite twinks
    Had quit long time ago back in season 2-3
    I don't think he got his account banned or hacked
    And I'm pretty sure you told him your Facebook otherwise how would he have known that's it's you And that you're marry popins
    That's why you never share any Facebook just incase of stuff like this
    At the end it's your fault that you've given him any sort of information at all
    Or if you feel like the guy magically found ur Facebook and somehow knew it was you
    And hacked you (which I highly doubt)then contact support via support email they use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I already did. Not one person knew my name dude. I'd never need to give anyone else my name for any purpose in al. And pro was around far later then that I know cause we kept in contact he just lvl to new pvp brackets. The fact u say it's my fault makes me sick. He did find me outta nowhere on Facebook. For craps sake I have been inactive for like 6months and outta nowhere this garbage happens

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    I already did. Not one person knew my name dude. I'd never need to give anyone else my name for any purpose in al. And pro was around far later then that I know cause we kept in contact he just lvl to new pvp brackets. The fact u say it's my fault makes me sick. He did find me outta nowhere on Facebook. For craps sake I have been inactive for like 6months and outta nowhere this garbage happens
    Sorry but it just seems highly unlikely that a person
    Found someone via Facebook and somehow knew he/she played al
    And hacked that account just the story sounds odd
    Even the devs would be confused.
    Well I hope you contact support and see what they can do to help you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Oh yeh I saw that char marrypoppins level 26 a few days ago on paradise pier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Marry should be lvl 41 and trust me man I'm absolutely blown away as to how outta thin air this guy found me let alone got my account then to top it off got my device banned for life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Just got a pm saying one of my toons maybe marrypoppins has been renamed to crazydazzy which might explain why u said marry was only lvl 26

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

MP, they are correct. Contact support. We can review chat logs, etc. and try to get to the bottom of this. Please be as detailed as possible with your request.

Thanks!

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com