Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kill Farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    I simply love it when the game unfairly hands out banners to CTF and TDM players, who have done nothing but create an account and kill it continously. I missed out on the recent season CTF banner because the leaderboards are filled with foes .

Can we please note the sarcasm?
    In all honesty I agree with you and it's funny tbh I'm a skilled player and I saw many unfairness I admit I kill farm too it's nearly season 8/7 idk what ever , I see a lot of bs happening so I'm like ok, I know I can play but Ima just do what I gotta do, I kill farmed and just smiled cuz I lost so many interest and I'm like wow this still makes no sense it makes 0 sense , yea dummy farming is unfair but since these unlimited nekro ring blocking and ect started happening I decided to kill farm simply for 1 reason, to get back at everyone Who cheated, all the money exploits, all the bs I'm sure you guys understand, in all honesty I don't kill farm just because I can't get kills, I can kill just fine , I know ppl have taken your spots even ok pve lb flag lb pvp lb , there was also flag farm, you could get 10k flag in 3 days but it's patched now. I've just lost a lot of interest in the game I play for fun but the fun has ended in just taking back what's mine and for the people, I don't even care if I kill farm, at least I can play amazingly. I just want all that I've lost just takin it back without a doubt, just gotta be Emo and do what I gotta do you know the struggle is real in al. The least I can do is that, I am wrong but you guys are right and I agree something should be done, but in the previous post samhayne said " we hope you all have fun pvping "

PS... There's nothing els to do in this game anyways .zz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

having more devices killing dummy is not illegal thats the only way how they reach fast in LB. other way some player agreed to be a killing dummy for gold. or some player hunting noob/newbie player in pvproom

TWINKS:
    DUMMY FARMER KDR RATIO 10,000 / 10 (10 death get from DC ^__^)
    KDR CONCIOUS / noob killer 10,000 / 300
    pro GW player 10000 / 3,000
    NOOB PLAYER / DUMMY 10 / 10,000

better action for sts, remove KDR ctf/tdm in LB. system.. instead create new LB system like honour pts.

therefore having insane KDR is not a big deal it can only be shown by spectating character not in LB. no longer receive season banner just saying...^__^
    Last edited by hesx; 06-26-2015 at 01:22 AM.
    ------------------------------------------ If you are a fashion model use DWS. If you are a warrior use STORM SWORD. -------------------------------------------

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

add a gang kills cathegory lols

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I don't even know why you all complaining about kill farming lb when there is also pve farming lb with all these bots so I'd recommend everything resetting in that matter and for timed lb you only need to be maxed to play that thing with 1 pet which throws the ballance and the fun out of everything so if anything is changing it has to be a
    Ctf lb with kills and flags
    Tdm lb kills
    Pve lb kills with the bots that run for literally 100 or more hours a week.
    Peoples stash and alternative accounts filled with stolen GOLD that was converted from plat farming. WE ARe talking about 800,000,000 in gold just sitting there.

That being said I believe every lb needs a wipe and start over but that will cause more trouble a lot of people would complain about the hard work they put in so now it's like why even bother complaining about this and the game is a bit old going down hill, the only fun I ever had on Al is trying to have fun with friends rather than saying oh I can't be on that lb because so and so. You know what I mean?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amvulpix For This Useful Post:

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Let's keep things friendly and forum appropriate, guys. I will pass your feedback along to Remiem and the team, but I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread down since it is no longer constructive.
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 06-27-2015 at 05:33 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com