Thread: Drop Rates for 2010 Players...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Drop Rates for 2010 Players...

Over past couple days I have once again been in the hardcore farming phase, and I've been farming hours on end. 80% of the time I was farming I was using
    - X3 Combo Elix
    - Shamus (100% Luck)
    - Classy Looter (100% Luck)
    - Big Luck (2011)
    - Daily Blessing Combo Elix (30% Luck)

I have spent over 2000 platinum on farming and this is not the first time I have gone through this phase. What my problem is I literally have gotten ZERO drops every time I spend this much plat. Then I see people who join my lobby first game and get Red Drag Armor, or Blue Drag Helm, or whatever. I also see people get 2 Dragon armor pieces within minutes of each other. I see people who complain about farming for 1 hour and get a drop and say "FINALLY ITS ABOUT TIME".

It has been 4-5 years for me playing this game and the highest drop I've ever gotten was a 800k shield during Sewer Cap (2011). I have earned my money through liquidation money through leveling people and farming gold at Plasma. I have made millions off this way of farming; however, I'm 150% sick of this. People make millions a week spending less plat than I do on farming, and I spend hours and hours farming gold and leveling friends to make my money.

EDIT: LET ME EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE WILL SAY ABOUT THIS THREAD IN CAP LETTERS. I HAVE SPENT 5K + PLAT ON ELIXS TO FARM. ZERO DROPS. I DO ENJOY FARMING WITH FRIENDS. WHAT I DO NOT ENJOY IS HAVING TO SPEND 100x MORE HOURS THAN EVERYONE ELSE TO MAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF GOLD. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ADVICE PEOPLE GIVE ME ABOUT FARMING BECAUSE, QUITE FRANKLY, I ALREADY KNEW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

A friend of mine, also from 2010, said that many old school players have terrible luck when it comes to farming and they have to create a whole knew account (new email). Honestly, I'm starting to believe this is true. I'm finally sick and tired of how I, probably one of the players who play the absolute most, do not get the same luck as others. I do not believe anymore that the luck in this game is "random". I'm probably going to end up leaving this game for good some time soon. To those who I call good friends in this game I'll PM you later to say good bye and have one last friendly conversation.

To everyone else I say good bye. This game is and always will be my favorite iPhone game!

Respectfully,
    Mennddoza

LET ME EDIT THIS AGAIN. one more time...

Anyone else out there who has spent over 5000 plat/hours=weeks on farming and only made around 1m, please for the love of god, message me. We would be best friends forever.
    Last edited by Mennddoza; 01-01-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    Currahee