Thread: New highest health armor for tank mages!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Default New highest health armor for tank mages!

In case any tank mages are wondering finally dragon scale armor has found a replacement! Frigid of will armor is now the highest health armor in the game. Hitting over 5100 health with it.

Not sure about imbued sets but there isn't a will one so doubt any will have higher health.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Your job is to deal damage. Let the tanks do the tanking. Don't abuse everyone in your pt by having 5100 hp and 400 dmg or whater the stats are
    Lmao I solo most of the time. I have a high damage set but there are times when 5100 health will allow me to survive shots that would normally Ohko me and the boss reset. Especially since I use 5 attack skills and no shield.

As Mage you should always have a high damage set and a high defense set. Otherwise there are areas you won't be able to solo because the boss will reset. There aren't always gonna be warriors to hide behind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

"Tank Mage" & "I don't use shield" gave me a good laugh. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Frigid will=druid security, this isnt new both got the same stats, just the druid sec is 44 int 22 str. Do a respec, put 22 str instead of full int and same result as frigid will with 44 str 22 int.

The best tank gear for mages is the imbued security set without any doubt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Frigid will=druid security, this isnt new both got the same stats, just the druid sec is 44 int 22 str. Do a respec, put 22 str instead of full int and same result as frigid will with 44 str 22 int.

The best tank gear for mages is the imbued security set without any doubt.
    Hey hali Druid security has about 300-400 less health than dragonscale or frigid of will sets but higher damage. icescale security=druid/necro security but icescale has the full set bonus which makes it much better in damage than all the event sets.

There hasn't been a new of will Mage set since dragonscale was introduced and those give the highest health as far as Mage armor sets.

I always use a full int build and switch gear to get different health/damage/armor combos. Imbued has all the other sets beat but besides that frigid of will has highest health (although with low damage) of any other armor set.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 01-05-2015 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Edit