Thread: New gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default New gear

I mean paragem is a massive advantage it adds first bonus of 7.5dmg. I wanna see what the community is speculating on the upcoming gears.

One thing I have noticed in the developer posts the pictures, they always seem to have that arcane ring graphic along with the new mythic glintstone armor. And I think one of the devs said in a post that the mythic planar pendant will most likely have superior stats than the new mythic glintstone pendant. All of this is just speculation ofcourse.

I'm thinking... should I hold onto my paragem arcane ring or sell in hope that better stuff will come out?

So AL community what should one do?
    Ingame name: Invasions

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

well arcane ring mmm i have the money to buy one good arcane ring but the ring only give me 400 healt 100 armor and 200 mana, all stats r bad, my dmg and dps is less :v even with a perfect full dext soooo i stil have my money XD waiting for good stuff :v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Even if the set bonus is so good that the planar pendant and the arcane ring in combo with the glintstone helm and armour is inferior to the whole set, how long do you think you will need to craft that set? Seeing how many runs you need to loot those insignias for the currently useless orcslaying set I doubt you will be able to get the whole set in less than 3-4 months. After all the ingredients are mythic rarity, thus making them much rarer than the legendary rarity insignias.

This is all conjecture ofc. I personally would not sell if I were you. As you maybe remember I had posted my para arcane ring in the traders section and changed my mind for the reasons stated above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bidiel View Post
    well arcane ring mmm i have the money to buy one good arcane ring but the ring only give me 400 healt 100 armor and 200 mana, all stats r bad, my dmg and dps is less :v even with a perfect full dext soooo i stil have my money XD waiting for good stuff :v
    I wonder what you are comparing with. A clean arcane ring gives more damage than a para + 2x grand fire blood ruby. If you compare in cs the +30 main stat u get with the arcane ring on equip does not show

P.S. It is 170 armour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Even if the set bonus is so good that the planar pendant and the arcane ring in combo with the glintstone helm and armour is inferior to the whole set, how long do you think you will need to craft that set? Seeing how many runs you need to loot those insignias for the currently useless orcslaying set I doubt you will be able to get the whole set in less than 3-4 months. After all the ingredients are mythic rarity, thus making them much rarer than the legendary rarity insignias.

This is all conjecture ofc. I personally would not sell if I were you. As you maybe remember I had posted my para arcane ring in the traders section and changed my mind for the reasons stated above.
    Yeah bro I remember and it's pretty true no one will be getting the mythic set for a long time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default New gear

If components can be looted from locks, as well as completely farmable, those popping locks will have it very quicky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    If components can be looted from locks, as well as completely farmable, those popping locks will have it very quicky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Devs confirmed the pieces will not be lootable by lockeds I think

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EQT For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I am personally holding onto mine and would advise you do the same. That single para gem adds 35 ish dmg at a maxed out level (450% bonus dmg) and is a huge game changer in PvP and PvE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I am personally holding onto mine and would advise you do the same. That single para gem adds 35 ish dmg at a maxed out level (450% bonus dmg) and is a huge game changer in PvP and PvE.
    Yea man that's why I am trying to find out if the forums say it's safe to hold on ring or sell and buy a para at a later stage when gear is safe for a couple of months atleast

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EQT View Post
    Yea man that's why I am trying to find out if the forums say it's safe to hold on ring or sell and buy a para at a later stage when gear is safe for a couple of months atleast
    Para gem price will only go up. Buy one know or hold onto your ring IMO.