Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Affectx's introduction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Affectx's introduction.

Hey'all. I started playing this game 4-5 days ago(ish), and I really like it, especielly as a former WoW player I find it very fun. I got a few questions whom I'd love to get answered.

1: I got this prestos gem from some boss, I still need a recipe of some kind for it. Shall I get rid of it?

2: My iPhone is lagging really, I mean REALLY much. Any idea on how to fix it? My iPhone is being slow whatever I do.

3: My device got banned for no reason, is there any costumer support?

4: As they invent more dungeons... will there be new spells / abilities and new ability slots?

5: How do you get cool gear when at max level or close to it?

6: Will there be Pocket Legends on PC's?

7: What's this Cyber quest-chain that everyones talkin' about.

8: Will you get experience for completing quests when advancing a specific level?

Thanks in advance, add Affectx in-game and I'll accept it as soon as my device is unbanned.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,489 Posts

I would have had #3 at the top of the list. Send email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

-ALS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

1.) Hold onto the gem.

2.) 2g and under lag a lot and I mean A LOT. 3g is so so and 4g is smooth. Turn off notifications and don't let your battery fall below 20%. Crucial processes seize function to preserve the battery, which causes lag. Notifications run in the background, using up extra ram and active memory, which causes lag.
    Tip: Restart your iphone to dump waste memory, or used up active memory. It's like the ipods version of blowing their nose, it clears things up and gets everything going smooth again.
    P.S. There is a small amount of lag that comes from Pocket Legends itself. Play close to your wire or wireless WiFi router. The closer you are to it, the better and smoother your WiFi goes. Then you will have less lag the closer you are to the Server, the servers run in Texas. So if you live near or in Texas, your WiFi should be outstanding, if you live in Asia, it will be a bit laggy.

3.) Like ALS said, support@spacetimestudios.com. Usually Devs don't ban devices or people for no reason, have you used bad language, scammed someone, cyber dated or anything along those lines? Thats usually how new players get banned.

4.) Yes, no, maybe, we don't know. The Ipods/Iphones screens are small, and it is already really cluttered. IF they make new spells, it will most likely still be the current 12 spell slots, and you will only be able to choose 12 spells out of the new/old spells. Which I would love to see, creates a lot more variety in how a player wants to play.

5.) Buy it or farm for it. There is no secret way to get gear, crappy gear and great gear all drop off of bosses. Certain bosses drop different things though. Like In Alien Oasis, Tpaxx drops Void armor. Then in Balefort Sewers, Goldfever drops armors and helms I think.

6.) It was originally on the devs future plans, but it seems to have been put on the back burner or scrapped altogether. The devs seem to want to avoid the PC platform now.

7.) At level 50, you unlock the cyber quests for Alien Oasis lll: Trials of the Galactic Overlord. These are very long quests that give you special cyber armor for reward. They were the best armors a couple months ago. Now there are several sets better then them, including many of the original Alien Oasis armor sets. Cyber was also a quest to keep us busy when no new content was out, so I recommend skipping them and coming back to them once you finish the new content.

8.) Quest's only give item rewards and gold rewards, no experience. You do get exp from the monsters you kill while doing the quest though. You can do quests at any level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aight thanks!