Thread: NEW Mythic Frost Bow Constructive Feedback.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Cool NEW Mythic Frost Bow Constructive Feedback.

Greeting everyone ,

This will be my first Constructive Thread and i Encourage you to give me your opinions+advice and/or Help me with the information needed .
    I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

''The new Frost-Touched Weapons Should and were intended to be ( in my opinion) better and worse then theElondrian Mythic Weapons in different situations while staying more or less equal in general.''

The Frost-Touched Bow of Potency: I own this weapon, here is my feedback:

o The proc, which is activated with basic attacks creates an ice-pool that lasts around 3 seconds pushes the enemies standing on it and damages the enemies on it OVER TIME.The full damage of the proc if a mob miraculously stays on the pool for 3 seconds is in average 3-4 basic attacks with the same weapon

o The Aspects that need to be change in my opinion:

a)The PROBLEM is that the mobs are pushed away+take a bit of damage as soon as the pool starts but do not take damage the rest of the time because they are not standing on the pool anymore. The mobs onlly take 1/4 of the damage the ice pool does = 1-2 basic bow attacks.

b)I have seen that the PROC RATE of the Frost Bow is very rare, alot smaller than the PROC RATE of the Elon Bow through numerous( at least 130+) elite map runs.

o The Elon Bow Heals ALL ALLIES that stand in the circle+Damages nearby mobs.The heal you can get is useful to your whole team.
    We want the Frost Bow Proc to be more OFFENSIVE then the Elon proc but less DEFENSIVE then the Elon proc.the problem here is that the damage is nearly non existent and the proc rate is low.

oMy suggestions(Nothing too crazy):
    Raise the proc rate of the ice pool so that it is at least the same as the Elon bows proc rate( if it isn't already).And instead of damage over-time, why not change the damage to a BURST(that has presence in elite maps please.) that way the mobs take ALL the damage of the proc instead of only receiving 1/4 of the nearly non existent damage.

Or if STS find a better idea that helps in the OFFENSIVE ( The proc rate increase and change to BUSRT DAMAGE are primary updates i believe,if you have better idea/s post them in the comments please!).

All of this is based on my experience,otherwise i have asked many people about the frost-bow and most were dissapointed about it.

THANK YOU FOR READING LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME ON ANYTHING!!! I CAN UPDATE THIS
    THREAD =)

Have a wonderful day!
    -Yumisa
    Last edited by Yumisa; 01-03-2015 at 09:59 PM.