Thread: I am so lost with crafting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I am so lost with crafting!

Help! I feel like a dummy, but I can't figure out how to craft items! I am able to make the cloth fabric pieces and such, but no other recipes. I have double checked to make sure I have all required items for the recipe yet it gives me no option to combine. What am I doing wrong? Also... I see a recipe in my inventory... How am I able to use this recipe to make something? Is there a newb help file some place I am missing? I'm sure I am missing something very obvious, but I haven't found out where yet. Help please!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

If you have all the pieces, you still need the actual "recipe". The recipe itself is an item that you get in a drop. When you go to craft something, make sure there is a check next to the recipe itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Have a look at this guide. It was certainly helpful for me. Do not let the title intimidate you if you are lower level the information is still plenty relevant.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...aft-Lv-55-Gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

It is very confusing as you are looking at the actual recipe (i.e. ingredient list) but as Ladylove says you still need to find the recipe and the tick box will only be ticked then.

They drop very very rarely too..... Not sure crafting is working as well as they expected it too.... am certain things will need to change to make it more feasible...

For info I have only found one recipe a LVL15 bear armour.... nice piece of kit but very difficult to get.

Try joining some games in Meathead's Deli, lots (once in a blue moon (every 25-100 rounds)) of confirmed drops in there.

Good Luck

(NB 25-100 is unconfirmed but trying to give some hope.........)
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face

Thank you all so much for your responses; they helped so much! I am going to check out that guide right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok that guide answered a lot of my questions and is VERY user friendly!!! I still have just one question though. I have a recipe in my inventory, but when I go to the forge guy (low level one) I don't see the recipe... Lol what am I missing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Its the first item in the list it has RECIPEnane of recipe) on it
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jezabeth View Post
    Ok that guide answered a lot of my questions and is VERY user friendly!!! I still have just one question though. I have a recipe in my inventory, but when I go to the forge guy (low level one) I don't see the recipe... Lol what am I missing?
    Glad it helped

There's a glitch in which the recipe levels are mixed up for those lower-level recipes. Which recipe do you have that doesn't work?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

When you have a recipe for a low level item, it will be shown at the top of the list when you click "I Want to Craft Items". You should see it immediately upon clicking that button. If you have a recipe in inventory, and it isn't a level 55 pink recipe, you won't see Cloth Panel at the top, you will see your recipe and then cloth panel.

FWIW, The glitched recipe is actually only a typo and it is orange lettered but says level 15. All level 15 items are actually green. If you got the orange that says 15 (armsman) it is really a level 5 recipe. People often click on the green level 15 recipe after getting the orange one with the typo. They really have to fix that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i dont blame u man, as far as i know all those ingredients are just killing me space i dont get em it all im gonna check those links cuse im about to trow em all away! good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are recipes only level 15 and level 55? Is there anything in between?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

There will be crafting in the Oasis town, so expect those to be level 50 (possibly 40 and 45 as well).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ty Jeza, I feel the same

I did read the nice tips, but gotta say, they need a better way to communicate the crafting process in game. I'm also sick of the sewers daily quests already, which give me the same thing as reward every time, but since I've never gotten a recipe, or other items that can't be bought, in a drop, I still can't craft anything. Kinda feels almost like it was an afterthought. No offense, amazing game developer people.