Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lv 38-41 professional advice needed for Rogue. Reward... Yowie Egg free

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb Lv 38-41 professional advice needed for Rogue. Reward... Yowie Egg free

Reply here in post with the best advice.

Please include the following:

1# Gear
    2# weapon of choice
    3# Pet
    4# skill set
    5# stat set
    6# Pictures
    7# In game name

The best advice presented will be rewarded a free Yowie egg. If you do not provide anything above, you will be ignored/blocked. I want professional advice, I want revenge, and fair play. I'm tired of loosing to trolls cheating using scripts to auto damage all 1,2,3,4 command buttons on keyboard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

How much money can u afford for gears?
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radagan View Post
    This does not help me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

BE glad someone does reply,Lol!
    Ign:Fvw

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneCreed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by radagan View Post
    This does not help me.
    His actually trying to be on the same page with you, by asking about how much is your budget. But since that approach will not be helpful, I'll assume that you had 150M+ worth of golds.
    So here are the advises, I'm going to advise about Zeus' build because his the most "Profesional" rogue I know in AL.

1. Gear
    Here are Zeus' gear choices
    Helm: lmbued Brutality x2 Para gems
    Armor: Imbued Potency x2 Tarlok Wind Super Gems
    Bow: Elondrian WarFare Recurve of Potency x3 Para Gems
    Ring: Rendtail's Dragonstone Ring x3 Para Gems
    Amulet: Planar Pendant x3 Tarlok Wind Super Gems

2. Weapon of choice
    As stated above, Bow: Elondrian WarFare Recurve of Potency x3 Para Gems

3. Pet
    As of now, Breeze is the most powerful choice. Other than that Zeus uses Shady and Surge or Samael.

4. Skill set
    Zeus made an amazing thread to explain his skill set in detail.
    PvP Build:
    • 5/5 Aimed Shot
    • 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    • 2/5 Shadow Piercer (Health Upgrade)
    • 5/5 Medic Packs
    • 2/5 Razor Shield (Last Upgrade - Stun Immunity. Charge shield as a pre-emptive move to avoid stuns. Swap Noxious Bolt for Razor Shield when fighting Nott.)
    • 5/5 Defense
    • 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
    • 5/5 Critical
    You can read the explanations here ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks

5. Stat Set
    Zeus uses full dexterity build on his base stat. The reason is, Dex gives the most advantage than the other stats.
    HP Crit Dmg B.Dmg MP
    1 DEX 3 .0025 .195 .005 ---
    1 INT 5 .0015 .257 --- 10
    1 STR 10 --- --- --- ---
    This table is courtesy of Madnex.

6. Pictures
    This is what Zeus posted on one on his thread.

7. In-game name
    Who else would I mention? Zeus, his 3 tornament champ rogue.

Please don't reply on me with "Those gears were too expensive", radagan offered that kind of approach already and you said it didn't helped.
    And keep your yowie, I don't need it. Goodluck! And oh! Next time don't say "If your not helpful you'll be ignored/blocked" good advises you were looking will not come to you. Instead they will block or ignore you.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 01-03-2015 at 11:18 AM.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    His actually trying to be on the same page with you, by asking about how much is your budget. But since that approach will not be helpful, I'll assume that you had 150M+ worth of golds.
    So here are the advises, I'm going to advise about Zeus' build because his the most "Profesional" rogue I know in AL.

1. Gear

2. Weapon of choice

3. Pet
    As of now, Breeze is the most powerful choice. Other than that Zeus uses Shady and Surge or Samael.

4. Skill set
    PvP Build:
    • 5/5 Aimed Shot
    • 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    • 5/5 Medic Packs
    • 2/5 Razor Shield (Last Upgrade - Stun Immunity. Charge shield as a pre-emptive move to avoid stuns. Swap Noxious Bolt for Razor Shield when fighting Nott.)
    • 5/5 Defense
    • 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
    • 5/5 Critical
    You can read the explanations here ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks

5. Stat Set
    Zeus uses full dexterity build on his base stat. The reason is, Dex gives the most advantage than the other stats.
    HP Crit Dmg B.Dmg MP
    1 STR 10 --- --- --- ---

6. Pictures

7. In-game name

Please don't reply on me with "Those gears were too expensive", radagan offered that kind of approach already and you said it didn't helped.
    And keep your yowie, I don't need it. Goodluck! And oh! Next time don't say "If your not helpful you'll be ignored/blocked" good advises you were looking will not come to you. Instead they will block or ignore you.
    You shoud win an sns eg for this advice ^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

1. Gear

2. Weapon of choice

3. Pet

4. Skill set
    PvP Build:
    • 5/5 Aimed Shot
    • 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    • 5/5 Medic Packs
    • 5/5 Defense
    • 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
    • 5/5 Critical

5. Stat Set
    HP Crit Dmg B.Dmg MP
    1 STR 10 --- --- --- ---

6. Pictures

7. In-game name

Lmao rekt

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Additionally, you cant say lvl 38-41 as these are far different. Either you are playing at 38, or at 41. Pick one, then people can actually help you. But considering this is the 2nd thread you have made now about this topic and you have been incredibly rude on both, i feel no obligation to even try and help your poor soul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Additionally, you cant say lvl 38-41 as these are far different. Either you are playing at 38, or at 41. Pick one, then people can actually help you. But considering this is the 2nd thread you have made now about this topic and you have been incredibly rude on both, i feel no obligation to even try and help your poor soul
    Now this is exactly my point when I said good advises will block or ignore him.

@ArcaneCreed : People here in forums are very helpful and constructive, you only have to ask in two kinds. One is ask nicely and the other is ask constructively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well, we have a pure winner. Kinzmet, send me your In game name in pm and I'll contact you as soon as possible to send/give your gift as promised. All I want is pure revenge getting people back for the unfair advantage in pvp. I will go ahead and try your advice (as you seem to be writing to me pure a truthful compared to others), and I can't thank you enough for this.

@ArcaneCreed : People here in forums are very helpful and constructive, you only have to ask in two kinds. One is ask nicely and the other is ask constructively.
    Silence you. A man has only one valuable thing in this world and its his word, so I will do what must be promised to. You don't know what goes on in pvp when BS is seen when you see three animations skipped done all in one on a macro/script command (i.e. "1" "2" "3"), so don't point your assumption gun thinking I look at this forum board as something ill. Bad advice was given in a previous thread, and there was no excuse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1. Gear

2. Weapon of choice

3. Pet

4. Skill set
    PvP Build:
    • 5/5 Aimed Shot
    • 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    • 5/5 Medic Packs
    • 5/5 Defense
    • 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
    • 5/5 Critical

Only problem is the gear set you mentioned none of them happen to be on the auction. Not even the armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Only problem is the gear set you mentioned none of them happen to be on the auction. Not even the armor.
    Cause its f***ing rare

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

And here we have it boys, another troll. First we had that guy jiseph and now we have you? I hope we don't get more trolls on these forums over the next few days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

And here we have it boys, another troll. First we had that guy jiseph and now we have you? I hope we don't get more trolls on these forums over the next few days
    3th time i agree with one of your posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I really don't know what the hell you're talking about. I was looking for professional advice on pvp gear set. I have over 20mil to spend and looking for the right stuff. But...If it's not there (especially an item I never seen or heard of) then it's not there. Glacian or breeze (the lizard, right?) are the least of my problems getting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Well, we have a pure winner. Kinzmet, send me your In game name in pm and I'll contact you as soon as possible to send/give your gift as promised. All I want is pure revenge getting people back for the unfair advantage in pvp. I will go ahead and try your advice (as you seem to be writing to me pure a truthful compared to others), and I can't thank you enough for this.

Silence you. A man has only one valuable thing in this world and its his word, so I will do what must be promised to. You don't know what goes on in pvp when BS is seen when you see three animations skipped done all in one on a macro/script command (i.e. "1" "2" "3"), so don't point your assumption gun thinking I look at this forum board as something ill. Bad advice was given in a previous thread, and there was no excuse.
    Study the rogue class, use the weakness/strength to your vantage.
    Example:
    1. Get up-to-date on rogue class PVP glitch specially on its skill.
    Madnex have an updated list of bugs ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-current-bugs
    2. Learn moves from the pros. Watch PVP matches on youtube, like the tornaments and/or other pros teaching the PVP art.
    I read from your other thread on how you view Slag, pros use slag as stun-lock combo. Its specially good on 1v1 against rogues.
    Zeus have the tricks and tips specificaly for PVP ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks
    3. I saw your skill builds and gears posted on your other thread, I was uneasy to post on there because you always took critizism in a bad way.
    Just read those critizism and learn from it, even in real life we will always have our weakness criticized by others.
    You are on the right tract, there are just squares in your head about rogues. Like the Damage-VS-DPS thing.
    JaytB have the complete explanation ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...led-comparison
    4. Lastly, this is just a game enjoy it

PS: I don't really need yowie, I already hauled 100 eggs for investment. Keep it

You have four options.
    1. Farm them on the planar tombs (the armor and helm).
    2. Post thread on Market Section like this ---> BUYING IMBUED POTENCY/BRUTALITY SET
    ---> BUYING ELONDRIAN BOW FULL PARA GEM
    3. Talk to people in-game, ask people in karma, magnum, deviant misfits and other prominent guilds if any of there member is selling such.
    4. Use alternatives like upgraded Mythic set (They are the next good thing after the Imbueds).

The amulet is also hard to get, so as the arcane ring. Thats why when radagan ask what is your budget I deduce he will recommend alternatives.
    Without an arcane ring, don't even try to do PVP endgame (except when you are using Breeze).
    Last edited by kinzmet; 01-03-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

One more question then, what about the mythic gear I own now? Ditch them, or use the ice gear legend armors that are fully upgraded? This is just FOR NOW to get by while I get what was mentioned from you. Are you sure you don't want the egg? I could give it to one of your friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

One more question then, what about the mythic gear I own now? Ditch them, or use the ice gear legend armors that are fully upgraded? This is just FOR NOW to get by while I get what was mentioned from you. Are you sure you don't want the egg? I could give it to one of your friends.
    A few things about my build. Kinzmet is pretty spot on with the advice he gave you but since that screenshot, I have now updated my build.

Here is my current set-up:

Max Damage (designed for PvE or breaking juggernaut of tanks):

- Imbued Gem Mask of Brutality w/ 2 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
    - Imbued Gem Suit of Potency w/ 2 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
    - Elondrian Warfare Recurve of Potency w/ 3 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
    - Rendtail's Dragonstone Ring w/ 3 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems
    - Planar Pendant w/ 3 Enchanted Eye of Syrillex gems.
    - PET: Samael, Shady & Surge, or Singe. Either of these pets will be great.

Cost: 25m for helm, 35m for armor, 20m for bow, 80m for ring, 20m for planar pendant recipe (craft it into amulet), and 20-193m depending on pet (Sam: 20, Singe: 15, SnS: 193M)
    Total Cost: 200-373M

PvP:
    - Ghoulish Daggers of Force w/ 3 Enchanted Eye of Syrillex Gems

Cost: 190-363M

Enjoy!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Your mythic is only level 31. Upgrade it to level 36 your damage will hit 500 to 600 mark based on a quick computation. The upgraded Mythics are still better than the level 41 legendaries (except for the Imbued legendaries). Keep the egg, or give it to a newbie player. I'm just helping here not for the price .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    A few things about my build. Kinzmet is pretty spot on with the advice he gave you but since that screenshot, I have now updated my build.

Here is my current set-up:

Max Damage (designed for PvE or breaking juggernaut of tanks):

- Elondrian Warfare Recurve of Potency w/ 3 Paracelsus Soul Stone Gems

Cost: 25m for helm, 35m for armor, 20m for bow, 80m for ring, 20m for planar pendant recipe (craft it into amulet), and 20-193m depending on pet (Sam: 20, Singe: 15, SnS: 193M)
    Total Cost: 200-373M

PvP:
    - Ghoulish Daggers of Force w/ 3 Enchanted Eye of Syrillex Gems

Cost: 190-363M

Enjoy!
    Now the pro I was talking about give his advise directly. I hope other aspiring endgame PVP rogues out there would read this post too.
    And congrats on the latest torney Zeus!