Thread: Personal suggestions and feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool Personal suggestions and feedback

Hello SpaceTime Studios,
    Congratulations on the best MMO, i recently rated the game in the app store,
    I have a few suggestions in which i do not know wetheir you have these suggestions or not but i will suggest/re-suggest them anyway.
    Firstly, i suggest an in-game moderator system which is for tracking flamers which put pocket legends down in the charts, people that swear and abuse in chat, also the in-game moderators can be there to keep people abiding by the rules but also to keep players happy, either by giving the moderators items to sell cheaply to players or so on so forth. The in-game moderators in my mind, do not have to be rewarded unless the admins want them to be, and they should have a notfication to other players that theyre there, by having a different coloured name or something more obvious?

Secondly, a chat box in the forum, i am on my ipod so i do not know if you will get one or not, but it is there for the people that go on the forum regularly and that like to socialize with players from other servers or advertising pvp matches in a seperate section of the chat box? This suggestion is entirely up to you to decide how to make it work.

Thirdly, a few contests or events to entice players to play more in the game and be more active around the forum.

Last but not least, Payment methods, i get £15 top-up on my phone every month, and it would be great if (on the website) you could get a mobile payment method, there is DaoPay, which i have used regularly, and paymo which is also a good method.

If you need any help with FTP clients and installing new payment methods etc i was a moderator for electronic arts and i owned a few websites in my time so let me know if help is needed

This online 3D MMO is a very addictive and enjoyable social game, i have to say at the beginning it was pretty dull and dragging but then i met new friends and they were very friendly and helping, i played more and levelled up quickly. Therefore i have to say a 5 star game and excited to get my plat maps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey =)
    In-game Moderator suggestion has been posted before, but im not sure what exactly has been decided as far as that goes.

There are a few payment options on in the Webstore, which can be found at:
    https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp

There are contests (roughly once a month), here is the current one:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Pocket-Legends

The forums chatbox can be found at bottom of forums, or by going to here:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=cchatbox

Hope this helps =)

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The admins/devs of STS are EXTREMELY fast at eliminating ToS offenders. Just tap on their character, report them once, go on your merry way, and they will never appear ever again. Seriously, these guys are banned almost immediately and I have to give the devs a lot of props for that. I don't think mods are really necessary since all players have the ability to report an offending character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have seen the web payments and none of which i can use as a teenager and thanks for the information
    I also do know that there IS a report button but im afraid to say that not all members can trust or do trust this method by having an in game moderator it can reassure the player s that 'STS' is thinking of their happiness and making it more enjoyable