Thread: Requiring STS Confirmation : Crafting after event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Requiring STS Confirmation : Crafting after event

I read some post that you cant craft ursume locked and tarlok gems after the event cooldown end because of their "uniques" for winter 2014 event.

I dont find this as a logical explanation, those ursume locked and tarlok gems are just codes, which can be changed to other different name and content for winter 2015 (eg leprechaun 2014, from the name STS might has a plan for leprechaun 2015).

Recipe bought by token should not be removed and players are able to craft their recipes, as long as they have the ingredients, even after the event cool down.

My reasons are :

1. In this event, with longer time of energy to be crafted, more points to reach platinum tier (balancing off the longer event period already), players have spent a lot of their time for reaching tier by tier, and a lot of platinums spent to expand their inventory, just to holding over drop ice scales, which they should get some appreciation for it.

2. Also, in this case, players trying hard to get token which smaller then previous ones (halloween) just to get all the recipes.

3. STS dont give detail information that players cant craft any of those recipes after the end of event cool down, which STS should do this at the annoucement when the event start, by not giving this detail information, STS seems hiding some informations to its players especially the new players. Even this is only a game, (this could be a big problem if happened in real life), hiding or giving misleading information to its players is a wrong thing to do.

My suggestions or feedbacks :

1. Allow the players to craft their recipes even after the event cool down, both ursume locked and tarlok gems.

2. STS should give more detail informations to its players at the beginning of the event (for any future events).

3. If still insist to remove players ability who had spent a lot of time for the event, compensate players by giving 2 or 3 weeks event cooldown because of holding back/giving misleading information to its players, especially the new ones.

Please consider and please be a fair provider, both for senior and junior players.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

This is how it worked in every event before this. Finish all your crafting before the cool down ends or you won't be able to.

If people could craft tarlok/eyes all year long then prices would never rise on them and they would be Selling for nothing in no time. With a month long event there has been way too long to not finish in time.

You can always save your recipes for next year to have them right away tho. My tarlok ones from last year worked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You dont get the point do you?

1.Not all people are senior players, lots join after halloween.
    2. STS should give details information about not being able to crafting after the event cool down, when the event start at the 1st place, which recipes can be used after event cool down and which didnt
    3. By giving less of this information, there is no equal knowledge between senior players and junior players.
    4. STS should do this in this in the futures while compensate the "mistake" they did in this winter event.

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

It's really simple when you read all given info by sts. It's an event. The event lasts 4 weeks, until jan 6th (if i'm not mistaken). Everything that comes with the event, goes away with the ending of the event.
    If it doesn't go away, then it wouldn't be an event. It would just be another addition to the content.

The cooldown is already a bonus, because sts does not have to do that.
    My advise, start crafting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add to bro wutzgood:
    I dont care about the price
    put aside ur personal interest for better game

For bro tearacan :
    the event end till jan6th, its true
    so how bout things that being bought by token?
    If u said anything that comes to the event goes away with the event, then let all things you had bought by ursume token gone or unable to be used anymore after event

That include vanity, u only able to use this vanity during event only
    that include eggs, you can hatched the eggs only at this winter event

All above bought by token, available only at this event, cant be used anymore after event

How bout that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sams View Post
    Add to bro wutzgood:

For bro tearacan :
    If u said anything that comes to the event goes away with the event, then let all things you had bought by ursume token gone or unable to be used anymore after event

All above bought by token, available only at this event, cant be used anymore after event

How bout that?
    sounds like a really lame reply no offence...

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no offense taken.

its a lame also, when someone cant put aside his/her personal interest for better gaming in the future, both for senior and junior players.

So, it is a good thing, while a game cant provide detail information to their players? On which items, that can be used after the event cooldown and which items cant be used after event cooldown, while all items shown at the same screen in side the game, purchased with the same token, at the same event.

I need STS explanation and clarification, not from a forum adept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Yeah, i agreed with this idea. Allowed us to crafting tarlok gem until all the ingredient finish. I got endgame and two twink id, that means to get about 30 slot grand gem. Since upgrading not guaranteed to be grand gem every time, so we need more gem again and again. So if we can craft this gem by myself, i can save some gold, not wasting my gold for buying it at cs.

Yeah i know, from merchant view, this not good since some people already hoarding it. Allowed this gonna make price slow rise up, slow profit for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sams View Post
    Add to bro wutzgood:

For bro tearacan :

How bout that?
    I don't care about price as I didn't hoard anything during this event. This is just how works. Crafting must be finished before cooldown ends.

As far as not being able to wear vanities except during events that just doesn't make any sense. If you paid for them you can use after. Recipes aren't taken away after event so you can save them for next year at least.

Although during valentines day the little love banners can only be worn and owned during event (first year excluded) so you can look forward to that when it gets taken away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Here is remiems response in another topic just like this:

Unfortunately, to preserve the exclusivity we won't be allowing event items, including the syrillax gem, after the event. However, your dragon scales will be able to be liquidated for gold, as well as any leftover syrillax eyes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

There has to be a cooldown though. They can't just eliminate that part without telling anyone first..
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    I don't care about price as I didn't hoard anything during this event. This is just how works. Crafting must be finished before cooldown ends.

As far as not being able to wear vanities except during events that just doesn't make any sense. If you paid for them you can use after. Recipes aren't taken away after event so you can save them for next year at least.

Although during valentines day the little love banners can only be worn and owned during event (first year excluded) so you can look forward to that when it gets taken away.
    you said "this is just how works", for senior players who already knew and experienced this games for many events, how bout the new players when this winter event is their "first event" ever?

vanities, you can use them after event cooldown because you paid for them?
    we also "paid" our recipes, both by token or gold, and i cant use them also after event?

lets make it the same, vanities will not be taken away, but you cant use it after event (u can use ur vanities again next winter event), just like the recipes, wont be taken away, but cant be used after event.

make it equal treatment for all items or, simply, INFORM the players before the event start, on which can be used after event cooldown and which cant.

more information that what we asked for, is it that hard for a big company like STS?

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    There has to be a cooldown though. They can't just eliminate that part without telling anyone first..

agreed, that what i was meant, you cant just elimate that part without telling anyone in the first place when the event start.
    due of this lack of information, the cooldown periode should be at least 2 or 3 weeks to compensate the information that has not been given in the beginning of the event.
    Last edited by sams; 01-06-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by sams; 01-06-2015 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by sams; 01-06-2015 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

(edit) additional:

Unfortunately, to preserve the exclusivity we won't be allowing event items, including the syrillax gem, after the event. However, your dragon scales will be able to be liquidated for gold, as well as any leftover syrillax eyes.

so...why you (STS) dont tell us about this in the beginning of event?
    Last edited by sams; 01-06-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I have so much ice scales on multiple toons, no idea how many ive deleted, over 500 and under 1000.. but would be nice to be able to use the remaining scales (that drop minimum 3 pr wt4 run, and if u farm event after plat tier, u get 2 to 4 every boss aswell..) started event with arround 120 of each essenses on 5 toons, 6 really, but on is not used this event at all.. was out of essenses just by taking them to silver tier lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

we dont see any good intention from STS to give provide enough information to its players.

lack information from the start and at the end, even until now, we dont even know how long the event cooldown will be last.