Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Design the Official Community Meet-Up T-Shirt! | Accepting Entries Now!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Hello STS Community!

I would like to present my "legendary t-shirt'' project for all of You.
    No matter, You are DL, PL, AL, SL, BD, BC or AB player, You will find Yourself in this piece of clothing.

It is simple, as it should be. But personally, I think colorful things attract our eyes, that is why i did it in color, not mono.
    I implemented some toonising effects on everything. As in contest rules, everything, what isn't STS property, was made by me.

I called it 'T-shirt from the Legends'...

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Name:  FORUMSHIRT.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  188.8 KB

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Now, lets look on the t-shirt. It contains characters from every STS game. Rouge from AL, Wizard from AB, there is even a sorcerer hiding behing him! The vampire lady from DL, green dragon from BD,
    solider from BC, and even a space commando with briliant hairstyle!

In the background, You can see sts logo, in which I incorporated pieces of games, like shady and surge, gargoyle lord,
    locked crate, the drago from pl, and spaceship from sl. The main character over here is gustav, the wizard, also implemented in AB. From his wisdom he is saying the words to you:

WE ARE LEGENDS

It shows, the wearer, and his companions on t-shirt, are truly legendary, cause they play 'legends' games, and they are part of fabulous STS Community.
    Shield from AB symbolizes unity of us, on forums, in game, and in real life. The sparkling effect is to emphasize multiplicity of marvelously-designed characters,
    and to encouarge Your eye to gaze on, and to buy it

IGN: Deadroth

Game: Arcane Legends

>>DOWNLOAD LINK HERE<<

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Why people would buy it? Cause it has simple meaning. You don't need to think bout anything to understand this design.
    You see nice text, and badass-looking characters with sts logo - This is beautiful, cause it is simple and catchy.

Even, when someone, who still don't know STS games much, will come just from their curiosity about this event.
    If they see something straight from game they want to play in future, why won't they buy it?

PS. I've also put a note for sts designers, if they would like a layer version.
    I think any t-shirt color from palete You've posted will be good for it, cause I made it with transparent background.
    I just put it in first color sample i noticed in that template
    It took me a lot of time to make it refined, cause none would buy t-shirt without proper quality i suppose.

Tell me if You like my idea
    Dead
    Last edited by Deadroth; 01-12-2015 at 12:19 AM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post: