Thread: Respeced last time whats ur input?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Respeced last time whats ur input?

Ok ive respeced again and im looking for all player input what do you think of my charecter? What could I do to make it better?

I have level 6
    Vengeful slash
    Super mega slash
    Stomp
    ironblood
    rage
    Beckon
    My crushing blow and evade are level 4 and im level 51 I am going to get them both too level 6 with the 4 points from level 51>55 and if I get another point for 55>56 ill use it for evade.

Now onto my stats and point allocation
    With my equipment equiped these are my statistics

158 str
    145 dex
    1 int
    120% hit
    22 crit
    9 dodge
    679 health
    16 health regen
    400 mana
    4 mana regen
    136-145 damage
    187 dps
    135 armor

That is before using my skills
    And this is after using my skills

158 str
    145 dex
    1 int
    120% hit
    52 crit
    17 dodge
    679 health
    16 health regen
    400 mana
    4 mana regen
    196-205 damage
    267 dps
    165 armor

Those are my stats with a full cyber rift set equiped along with a acrobats fine platitum band (2% dodge 10 damage)

My stats are 114 str 145 dex and 1 int before my equipment is equiped. The way I do this is equiping items in sequence to equip rift once rift is equiped I respec my stats too the mininum str requiered to weild rift (158) I plan on continueing this trick at lvl 56 once I have the level 55 set equiped (173 str)

This will make my base stats 125 str 154 dex 1 int with full level 55 warrior fury set equiped

That will give me 166 armor with out set bonus and im not surr what the rest will be.

My question for everybody is can I allocate my skills in a different place to better my warrior? Such as less beckon for more evade etc. and should I purchase a different ring to better myself? I am an attacking warrior who likes high dps along with high armor. Please help thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I just replied to your other post, please keep these kinds of posts in the class specific section (in your case warrior).