Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 6, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

3 ideas :
    1.Make more craft space (bought with plat or story tokens).
    2.Mesaage system (able to leave message to offline players).would be very helpful.
    3.transfelabe pets (being able to transfer pet from main to alt but cost plat or story tokens)would be very helpfull for low lvl alts .
    Thx for this remi , thx for this awesome game and hope any of my ideas help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Remiem,
    What do you mean with the solid gold vanity's will drop gold again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

My two suggestions...

1. Focus on bug fixes, I know this is generic but there are so many and some have a major effect on the game, don't let them fester.

2. Stop the Nerf/Buff cycle, this has to be one of the most annoying things that has been happening in the game over the last year plus. Think new items (Gear, Gems, Pets, etc) through, brain storm stats, create a pro/con board. Do everything in your power to stop this Nerf/Buff cycle. I realize occasionally things will slip through and require a fix but things have not been occasionally slipping through for a long time. It has become accepted in the community that new items when released will be changed. This is not how things should be.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thrindal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Guild Ideas
    With the addition of the guild log, there are now so many possibilities for the guild.

1. guild message.
    Its hard to let EVERYONE know whats going on. The guild message would simply be a message that the guild leader or officer can edit. And when a guild member logs in, they would see this message. Quite like how you see the do not share your account information.

2. Possibly a guild storage / donation system? I run alot of events for my guild. And is very difficult atm to keep my gear and other items separate from reward items. A donation button for users in guild to donate any amount of gold to guild storage. This helps alot for funding all the events. All players can see whats in the storage but only the leader may access it, to keep others out of it in case any officer decided to get a lil snatch happy.

Id love to see these implemented. And would make many GMs jobs alot easier and manageable.

Luck pet
    Just like the lepre pendant possibly a luck % pet. Maybe a leprechaun haha? I dunno. But it would be nice to help more with farming.

Blue tooth controller
    I am currently playing on a samsung galaxy tab s. I would love to screen share to my smart tv. But its almost pointless. Id still be staring at my tablet for skills etc. I was going to buy a controller, only to find its still unsupported. This would be a great addition to the game!! And provide a whole new, and personally better experience to the game.

Possible lottery (monthly)
    Every month, you post the rewards of the lotter. Could be hard to get items, gold platinum. Or recycling pets from event, anything really. Each player can buy in as much as they want, for a platinum cost. At the end of each month, assuming you use a list when programming this. Run a random number generator from 1 to the number of entries. Winning number takes all. Could do smaller prizes for those who don't win and possible banner for winner
    Last edited by mlkyduby; 01-07-2015 at 10:00 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlkyduby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Please add the dark gear to arena master chests or make the planar gear craftable as suggested by Serancha in this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1923009

Make it worth running! Take out shade and noble!!
    Last edited by Raregem; 01-07-2015 at 05:39 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Also, im not sure if this is a bug or not.. But I have noticed that blinky either does not follow properly all the time and just sits some where. Not sure if it's from a lag or not. But it is quite frustrating when I am in watchers tomb 4, and I need to use his arcane but he isn't any where near me or mobs. Which rules out the lag issue considering none of the mobs get the poison effect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lottery
    This could be monthly, annually or when ever. Buy ins would be with platinum. And what I do for my guild anyway is do a random number generator from 1 to the max number of entries that month. Prizes could be anywhere from rare and valuable pets to armor, weapons, elixers, gems etc. Or even platinum and gold! haha I wouldnt mind spending some money on that

I realize this is like the locked crates. But the lottery should show the rewards for that month and be a for sure thing if you win. Possibly a banner for winning as well? And you do not waste time or gold trying to obtain locked crates
    Last edited by mlkyduby; 01-07-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Omg111

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

pls. make sure once you release in public like new items, pets, sets, make it sure this is final. test it 10 times or even 100x to your staffs or admin like singe,breeze, to avoid too much complaining, you dont need to rely from people/players complains to notice whats fail. be confident for what your decisions made, sorry for my bad english, ^___^ happy new yr sts.
    Last edited by hesx; 01-08-2015 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrindal View Post
    My two suggestions...

1. Focus on bug fixes, I know this is generic but there are so many and some have a major effect on the game, don't let them fester.

2. Stop the Nerf/Buff cycle, this has to be one of the most annoying things that has been happening in the game over the last year plus. Think new items (Gear, Gems, Pets, etc) through, brain storm stats, create a pro/con board. Do everything in your power to stop this Nerf/Buff cycle. I realize occasionally things will slip through and require a fix but things have not been occasionally slipping through for a long time. It has become accepted in the community that new items when released will be changed. This is not how things should be.
    +100 to #2
    Last edited by hesx; 01-07-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    Please add the dark gear to arena master chests or make the planar gear craftable as suggested by Serancha in this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1923009

Make it worth running! Take out shade and noble!!
    Making planar gear craftable wouldn't make sense because a chest drops every run. Furthermore, adding dark gear to these chests wouldn't make sense either considering a chest drops every run. All this would do is kill the planar chest market.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Making planar gear craftable wouldn't make sense because a chest drops every run. Furthermore, adding dark gear to these chests wouldn't make sense either considering a chest drops every run. All this would do is kill the planar chest market.
    Do you have another suggestion to the arena problem?

To keep planar chests at a reasonable price they could add a crafting shard of some sort to them that is required when you use the planar gear to craft. The shard would turn the planar gear "dark"(The shard thingy would be exclusive to planar chests)

Keep the dark gear out of the arena.

Something just needs to be done. It's either hit it rich with a recipe or earn 30g liquidating items. There is no middle ground.
    Last edited by Raregem; 01-07-2015 at 09:27 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrindal View Post
    My two suggestions...

I agree with thrindal, focus on bug fixes, top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    Do you have another suggestion to the arena problem?

To keep planar chests at a reasonable price they could add a crafting shard of some sort to them that is required when you use the planar gear to craft. The shard would turn the planar gear "dark"(The shard thingy would be exclusive to planar chests)

Keep the dark gear out of the arena.

Something just needs to be done. It's either hit it rich with a recipe or earn 30g liquidating items. There is no middle ground.
    Add ankhs to master arena chests, small amounts of gold, pots, vials, ultra rare paras , & fossils......... I keep finding arcane dust....
    Last edited by Avaree; 01-08-2015 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Added ultra rare paras
    Avy
    12-2012

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

As far as I have heard, there has only ever been one confirmed fossil looted from the arena, out of millions of runs. How is that considered farmable? You spend more in ankhs than you would popping crates to get one.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    As far as I have heard, there has only ever been one confirmed fossil looted from the arena, out of millions of runs. How is that considered farmable? You spend more in ankhs than you would popping crates to get one.
    Agree
    Even if someone loot a fossil aftr wasting plat it not possible to make necro cause no vial dropping(may be i m worng here)
    Then if u manage to make necro very few want buy it at wat cost it made cause of its stats not worthto spend 40 millions.so its a flop vanity pet imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

when is mage buff?O.O

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls make a guild stash only accessable for master/officers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Take a look at this thread please http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...roblems-in-pvp

Specially this
    2.Spot blocking- make the join button only available if there is a spot available on that players team, when you press the join button it teleports you directly to the corresponding players team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    not the chest market alone, the planar tombs will become outer space, and yeah dark crystals supply would increase and demand blah blah blah which i do not need to explain.