Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing Productor!

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev productor's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Introducing Productor!

Hey Folks,

I’m Adrian, or Productor as you will see me in the forums, the Live Project Manager here at Spacetime Studios. I’ve been a part of Spacetime Studios since April 2014, and I have the privilege of working with the excellent Arcane Legends team to deliver new and exciting content to you, our community!
    Within the Live team, I preach awareness of our team’s daily effort so that we can more honestly understand our errors, faults and shortfalls. Predictable schedule paired with innovative creativity reduces risk while making for a great game. We strive to listen and understand out of care and respect for ourselves, each other and our players.

We’re always listening, and I invite you to continue the conversation in 2015.

As we move into a new year, I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all as I will be even more involved in the scheduling and content creation for Arcane Legends this year. I am sad to announce, as I am sure you all will be, that Samhayne the Live Legends Producer has moved on to other opportunities in order to be closer to family. We wish him the best in his new endeavors.

Change can be exciting though! As I step into a more expanded role at Spacetime, that also means more new and exciting things are already in the works for Arcane Legends!

Here’s a look at just a few of the things you can expect to see this year:

• Our top priority for Arcane Legends is customer satisfaction, so bug squashing, quality of life updates, and new content are our top priorities this year.
    • Keep an eye on the General Discussion section for regular updates from Remiem on what’s upcoming and participate in the discussion about what should come next. Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...January-6-2015
    • We’re already in the planning stages of our next expansion. I can’t talk too much about it just yet, other than it’s in the works, raises the level cap and I can’t wait to tell you more! We’ll keep you posted on progress by dropping teasers, info and more as we go along. New expansion means new items, pets and more!
    • Taking what we learned from last year, we’ll be working toward a better pace with itemization and game balance with each new content release.
    • New events are in the works that are different from Ursoth’s Assault, Halloween and Winter, more on that later!
    • We have heard your concerns about performance and stability, and we take these concerns seriously. We’ll continue to make improvements. Join us on our test servers, and keep your feedback coming!
    • Sharing with you via our Twitch stream has been fun, so we’re going to integrate Twitch to Arcane Legends so that you can all stream AL easily to your own Twitch.tv channels!
    • We’ve got more cool stuff planned for our community and we’re challenging ourselves to more regularly respond to community bugs, suggestions and feedback.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all as we move together through this next year.

Much Obliged,

Adrian “Productor” Glover
    Last edited by productor; 01-08-2015 at 01:02 PM.

2. The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to productor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

1st

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Last edited by Rx8; 01-08-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Welcome!

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Third welcum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Welcome, Pro!

I look forward to hearing about all the new things coming to AL, and working with you on the forums to help make it the best Legends title it can be.

Cheers to meeting you, and a sad farewell to Samhayne. I wish him the best of luck with all his endeavors and hope that he enjoys his time with his family.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by productor View Post
    Hey Folks,

I’m Adrian, or Productor as you will see me in the forums, the Live Project Manager here at Spacetime Studios. I’ve been a part of Spacetime Studios since April 2014, and I have the privilege of working with the excellent Arcane Legends team to deliver new and exciting content to you, our community!
    Within the Live team, I preach awareness of our team’s daily effort so that we can more honestly understand our errors, faults and shortfalls. Predictable schedule paired with innovative creativity reduces risk while making for a great game. We strive to listen and understand out of care and respect for ourselves, each other and our players.

We’re always listening, and I invite you to continue the conversation in 2015.

As we move into a new year, I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all as I will be even more involved in the scheduling and content creation for Arcane Legends this year. I am sad to announce, as I am sure you all will be, that Samhayne the Live Legends Producer has moved on to other opportunities in order to be closer to family. We wish him the best in his new endeavors.

Change can be exciting though! As I step into a more expanded role at Spacetime, that also means more new and exciting things are already in the works for Arcane Legends!

Here’s a look at just a few of the things you can expect to see this year:

• Our top priority for Arcane Legends is customer satisfaction, so bug squashing, quality of life updates, and new content are our top priorities this year.
    • Keep an eye on the General Discussion section for regular updates from Remiem on what’s upcoming and participate in the discussion about what should come next. Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...January-6-2015
    • We’re already in the planning stages of our next expansion. I can’t talk too much about it just yet, other than it’s in the works, raises the level cap and I can’t wait to tell you more! We’ll keep you posted on progress by dropping teasers, info and more as we go along. New expansion means new items, pets and more!
    • Taking what we learned from last year, we’ll be working toward a better pace with itemization and game balance with each new content release.
    • New events are in the works that are different from Ursoth’s Assault, Halloween and Winter, more on that later!
    • We have heard your concerns about performance and stability, and we take these concerns seriously. We’ll continue to make improvements. Join us on our test servers, and keep your feedback coming!
    • Sharing with you via our Twitch stream has been fun, so we’re going to integrate Twitch to Arcane Legends so that you can all stream AL easily to your own Twitch.tv channels!
    • We’ve got more cool stuff planned for our community and we’re challenging ourselves to more regularly respond to community bugs, suggestions and feedback.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all as we move together through this next year.

Much Obliged,

Adrian “Productor” Glover
    Typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pollata1246 View Post
    Typo
    its doubled O_O

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    its doubled O_O
    It's just that cool!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Welcome ^.^! I wish sam the best of luck in life.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― dr.seuss
    SL retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It's just that cool!
    Cooler part is, we just cant wait till the next expansion as well as the lvl cap!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

WoW...samhayne...nooooo....thanks for being part of the sts team...ill find you promise >
    p.s. welcome errr..producer aka Adriaaaannnnn "rocky reference XD"...i'd prefer to have a name..but i guess that will do.

i'll introduce myself..i'm Ghost aka Octavos..ive been around...so if I write...it means I speak for the poor'er players in STS community. So please don't take my comments to heart...but I can play hardcore just like the rest.."I choose not to tho, because i really like PvE" anyway, glad to see you took the job..hope to hear from you soon.

-Ghost
    Last edited by octavos; 01-08-2015 at 12:14 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

Get your battle gear on, Pro. Welcome!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What do u mean new event will be different from before, sir?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Welcome dun dun dun Produktor
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

omg new level cap! Can you please bring back those adventure kits?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Good luck Sam and welcome Pro

Thanks for the update

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Good luck sam , and welcome pro have fun !