Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing Productor!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=Arcanexmen]Welcome to the forum productor

Sorry to see Samhayne/Alex go. I wish him luck.

This is very important for the next expansion. I think much of the economic problems in the game have resulted from a poor attempt at this itemization. While itemization did succeed in keeping many players interested in the constant quest to upgrade their gear, it also made the gap between the rich and poor even bigger by devaluing legendary items in general. I think a bigger attempt has to be made to still have "premium" elite legendary items that are better than the event items. I think the Dark Crystal/Imbued helms and armors are a good start, as are the archon rings that have been around for 2 seasons. I think there should be elite legendary items like these available in all 5 equipment slots. This will keep elite farming a viable way to earn gold for middle class players.

Also, while it is fun for players to constantly loot legendary items, the result is that these event items have become way too common. Legendary used to mean it was somewhat rare. Now half of them are common junk items. In the future, please make these items a bit more rare. The goblin event actually had the best loot of all the events. Items like the rare gyrm eggs that were rare drops from the boss and wild talisman amulets have retained a nice value over the past few months, while other items like the helms/armors from the ursoth event are mostly worthless.

This is a great idea!!

Last year I posted this video in an idea thread:

Please watch this video. It's very eye opening (for me at least) and I think Arcane Legends is the kind of game that could be very interesting in this way. I love how STS has posted videos of the PvP tournaments in the past, especially with the rotating camera.

If somehow you could build a function into the game that can do that while also allowing players who are logged in to become audience members and watch and interact when there are PvP matches, that would add a whole new element to this game that I think would be very popular.

I know I'd love to watch some of the real pros in their daily PvP matches if it were possible. I think there is a lot of room for some very interesting ideas here in this relatively new industry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Yes thanks!
    Avy
    12-2012