Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stop Rogue Damage Nerf

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    Dont blame me i just asked if you readed wel.
    Where am I blaming you for anything? I simply asked you to read something as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    For many, twinking is attractive because of the lack of 1 hits. Removing rogue damage nerf would, to some extent, disturb this. I know that twink tanks are OP on low levels, but I am not sure whether their damage or armor is too high. From what I have heard, I am inclined to believe that the issue lies with their armor. What I suggest is a nerf on warriors as well, maybe 7-10% armor nerf that is indipendent of all all debuffs occurring during the fight, most notably, rogues aimed shot armor nerf. Basically, it should stack with the armor nerf that I suggest be applied to low level tanks (under lvl17? Idk where the imbalance ends).
    There is no way a rogue could 1 hit a skilled tank at twink levels even if she had zero dmg nerf. Without meaning to offend, I must state that your statement is an exaggeration. 1hitting (comboing) is what killmachine ring rogues of endgame and high levels do with all that damage.

At low levels (lv 15 and under) a decent maxed out skilled tank has OP armor yes and loads of HP and endless mana through VB (if a skilled tank knows how to time VB, jugg and Horn) and plus dmg is more or less equal to rogues since a.) he is getting his pet dmg bonus and b.) he has no damage nerf and yes he uses para gems.

Dmg nerf for rogues in pvp might have been necessary earlier when tanks did not have this new gear with loads of armor, dmg and mana. Also, I would like to remind that back when the dmg nerf was put on rogues, AL did not have many pets that gave dmg % and tanks had very few options to acquire tons of damage and thats why the nerf on rogues was necessary. Now with more and more dmg % pets being released, twink tanks are equal in damage to rogues and have all the other goodies too *health,armor,mana*. How is it fair? In the current situation rogues (in low lvl pvp) do need their damage for survival to do more than tickle twink Tanks.

The debuff/buff system has already been brought up several times and if the code was to be changed, we would have heard it by now. So an alternative to that is my idea of scaling down damage nerf for rogues according to level.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 02-12-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

lol what many players cant c is a rogue with lower dmg then a mage for example has still much higher skill dmg!
    the dmg stat in ur avatar page is just a number, u ve to realize how much dmg the toon deals in real to the enemy lol
    mages would be happy if their dmg will be decreased about 200 but skill dmg much higher like 5x more

enjoy...

send via tamagotchi

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    There is no way a rogue could 1 hit a skilled tank at twink levels even if she had zero dmg nerf. Without meaning to offend, I must state that your statement is an exaggeration. 1hitting (comboing) is what killmachine ring rogues of endgame and high levels do with all that damage.

At low levels (lv 15 and under) a decent maxed out skilled tank has OP armor yes and loads of HP and endless mana through VB (if a skilled tank knows how to time VB, jugg and Horn) and plus dmg is more or less equal to rogues since a.) he is getting his pet dmg bonus and b.) he has no damage nerf and yes he uses para gems.

Dmg nerf for rogues in pvp might have been necessary earlier when tanks did not have this new gear with loads of armor, dmg and mana. Also, I would like to remind that back when the dmg nerf was put on rogues, AL did not have many pets that gave dmg % and tanks had very few options to acquire tons of damage and thats why the nerf on rogues was necessary. Now with more and more dmg % pets being released, twink tanks are equal in damage to rogues and have all the other goodies too *health,armor,mana*. How is it fair? In the current situation rogues (in low lvl pvp) do need their damage for survival to do more than tickle twink Tanks.

The debuff/buff system has already been brought up several times and if the code was to be changed, we would have heard it by now. So an alternative to that is my idea of scaling down damage nerf for rogues according to level.
    I never mentioned anywhere that a rogue would 1 hit a tank. Please re read my post. That does not happen even in end game PvP. Also, if the damage Nerf was removed in low level PvP, rogues would start 1 hitting or coming close to 1 hitting each other and other rogues.

On paper, think tanks may seem to have equal damage to rogues, but practically, rogues attacks do a lot more damage than tanks could hope to deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

no way is a maxed out tank dmg anywhere close to rouges dmg at lvl15 pls say facts and dont assume stuff ty.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

To all rogues who still want the rogue DMG nerf stopped , just notice the possibility of EXTREMLY high criticals , as someone posted here , not only the number of DMG is important with your criticals you make high dmgs anyways .
    (Sorry for using this pic Garria , if you aren't okay with its post im gonna delete it )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post

To all rogues who still want the rogue DMG nerf stopped , just notice the possibility of EXTREMLY high criticals , as someone posted here , not only the number of DMG is important with your criticals you make high dmgs anyways .
    (Sorry for using this pic Garria , if you aren't okay with its post im gonna delete it )
    If you post an pic of someone in game you shoud the name make inable to read.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rogues still op^^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Its already pretty difficult for rogues to vs a mage 1v1. If you get fireballed, youre pretty much dead. Mages 2 sec invulnerability lets them rush in, stun you with fireball, crit you with lightning and then kill you. If their lightning doesnt crit, then they use slag aa and stun lock you, then kill you. I dont see why mages are asking for a buff at all. Also, if they have a crit build, its gg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Its already pretty difficult for rogues to vs a mage 1v1. If you get fireballed, youre pretty much dead. Mages 2 sec invulnerability lets them rush in, stun you with fireball, crit you with lightning and then kill you. If their lightning doesnt crit, then they use slag aa and stun lock you, then kill you. I dont see why mages are asking for a buff at all. Also, if they have a crit build, its gg.
    Exactly. Good luck making it to your health packs (if you manage to even charge it and use). Then outlast the deluge of lightning crits for the duration of shield. If you manage to survive up to this point, your mana is down to 40-60% from shadow piercing some health back. Mage wants more stun? Sorry, but you need to get an arcane ring and other maxed gears like everyone else in order to be OP. This is from experience on a rogue with 4.8k health and 1650 armor using Maridos aa that grants a health and armor boost.

Mages will die in a 1 v 1 once shield is down, but if you haven't killed an evenly geared rogue up until that point, you deserve to be 1-shot, lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

lol you guys talking about mages at endgame.
    Twink mages has a whole nother story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosna View Post
    Well, as all rogues know, when we enter Pvp or damage drops severely. In these new days of tanks with >700 dmg and mages with >800 is it time to stop punishing rogues? After all, with eyes mages Crtis are way up and tanks now have dmg, dps, armor and hp. So as they have all achieved better stats through their continuous complaints about rogues, let's stop the rogue stat nerf shall we.
    Yes pls stop the rogue stat nerf .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

1. Warrior skills load way slower than rogue skill.
    2. Tanks don't have as high dodge an critical chance as rogues do.
    3. Tanks can't attack from a distance like bow rogue does.

That bein said, even if the tank has equal or even higher damage than a rogue, there is no way to inflict the same damage as the rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Rogue complain Mage is overpowered

Warrior complain rogue is overpowered

Mage complain warrior is overpowered

not in this exact order, but y'all must see the point...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Rogue complain Mage is overpowered

Warrior complain rogue is overpowered

Mage complain warrior is overpowered

not in this exact order, but y'all must see the point...
    More like: Mages complain that rogues and warriors are overpowered.

Rogues complain that they cant beat every mage they see, only 95% of the mages can rogues beat.

Warriors complain that nobody invites them into parties.
    Proud guild master of <Mage Army>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blissfulgod View Post
    Exactly. Good luck making it to your health packs (if you manage to even charge it and use). Then outlast the deluge of lightning crits for the duration of shield. If you manage to survive up to this point, your mana is down to 40-60% from shadow piercing some health back. Mage wants more stun? Sorry, but you need to get an arcane ring and other maxed gears like everyone else in order to be OP. This is from experience on a rogue with 4.8k health and 1650 armor using Maridos aa that grants a health and armor boost.

Mages will die in a 1 v 1 once shield is down, but if you haven't killed an evenly geared rogue up until that point, you deserve to be 1-shot, lol.
    Honestly, while using a mage you don't need to wait their shield out. Charge razor then charge packs then spam aimed and pierce and the mage will be dead in no time. Evenly geared of course.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    0.0 so you mean that if i spec fireball then i can beat every rogue.
    Wait it didnt work...
    What if slag panic doesn't work...
    what is the rogue uses razor...
    This 2 sec inv. is wasted if the rogue starts with packs unless the mage knows which skill the rogue starts with...
    Most mages shield breaks with 3 aim shots meaning max time the shield lasts is 8 seconds(usually less if the rogue uses other skills)...
    That means a rogue can pick up one pack every 2.6 seconds and last the 8 seconds unless all of a sudden you get ko by light crit...
    Razor lasts 6 of those 8 seconds effectively blocking the fire/gale stun and perhaps the pet stun...

Sure a mage can win against a rogue often enough, but rogues have enough counters to play around a mage trying to stun lock...

I also think that mages dont need a buff but rather a good pet that complements a mages weak point. (aka nekro for rogue, pretty good for mage but gives rogues just the survivability they need to crush most mages)

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post

LoL THAT GARRIA kill me in 1 shot and I 'm rogue same than she