Thread: Eutopia: Guild Event "The Lost Treasure"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Default Eutopia: Guild Event "The Lost Treasure"

Attachment 117384
    The question is...how hard are you prepared to work to find it???

When:

START TIME: (Today) Friday 30th January 12pm (Midday) UK TIMEZONE
    FINISH: Wednesday 4th Feb, All screenshots to be in by 12pm (midday) UK TIMEZONE

Aim:

On your travels around Arlor loot as many Eggs and Chests as you can in 5 Days...

Who can play?

Members of Eutopia....all levels are invited to join in this Eggmazing Lootastic hunt! Not level 40+? Can't run elite yet? Fear not....Elitists will NOT have an advantage here. As we have recently recruited a few lower levels, to make things fair all loot has been divided into "Zones" therefore if you choose to run Elite you can but extra points will not be awarded.
    I will be providing a loot table with details of points awarded for each Egg/Chest AND a list of where you can find all of these treasures...so you will have everything you need...you just have to provide the time and the effort that will be required to find them!

Do you think you have what it takes to be Eutopias finest farmer?

Rules:

- All eggs and chests MUST be looted, therefore chests awarded for quests DO NOT count, likewise Eggs received via Klass/Chest DO NOT count
    - Screenshots must be taken with the CHATBOX OPEN so that your loot can be seen. The relevant "CODE WORD" must be seen in the chatbox. Please do not crop or edit screenshots in any way.
    - EUTOPIA GUILD TITLE must be worn in the screenshot
    - Entries of ALL of the loot you have farmed is to be posted at the END OF EACH FARMING DAY i.e when you have finished playing. This makes it easier to count up each persons loot rather than searching through lots of seperate screenies/posts, please post them either on this thread or in our group
    - Elixirs and Leprechaun/Jack Pendants can be used....remember guys luck is just that...luck, there are no guarantees here...many of has have run maps with elixir and leps and looted nothing! Just how the cookie crumbles...
    - Please no double posting of screenshots...if I believe you have duplicated a SS you will lose all points and you will be disqualified from the guild event altogether.

As a good will gesture any members that want to participate that do not own a lep yet will be given a luck elixir to help them get started!

Please remember this event is for FUN...it is intended to encourage people to explore maps a little more (especially our newer members) and maybe even learn a few new favourite farming spots to save gold to help with your in-game goals and hey...if you are not lucky to have a Lep pendant now...maybe after this event you will have! Gaining lots of loot AND a prize for it...sounds like a win win situation to me!

On to the prizes...
    (Bonus prizes also available!!!)

Top prize: 500,000 + Leprechaun Pendant
    2nd Place: 300,000 + Leprechaun Pendant
    3rd place: 150,000 + Leprechaun Pendant

Also a bonus prize of a Leprechaun pendant for one very lucky runner up!

A huge thank you to our awesome Eutopian Achillies for donating the funds for our event prizes!

Remember guys...how much or how little you play is your choice, you have 5 DAYS to loot as much as you can whenever you are online, what you loot and where you loot it is up to you, I provide the information you decide how you use it

Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Loot points system

Ok Eutopians, so the time is nearly here....in just under 20 minutes "The Lost Treasure" event will begin and you can all farm yourselves into a frenzy!!! You will see I have added the points system (on our Guild Thread) for how your loot will be calculated and also a list of where your Treasure can be found. Each day I will provide you with a "CODE WORD" this word is very important as you need to type it into your chatbox for all of your screenshots, this shows me when you are looting your items and proves that they are current, I will be announcing the "Code Word" on here and in guildchat everyday...be careful not to miss it! For the Booty!! YARR! Good Luck everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Good luck Eutopians!
    Nicflamel
    ~ Guild Master | The Stone ~
    True Love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts