Harlie,
I kinda agree with you that we need moderators in the game but NOT hire MORE mods cause I've seen people swearing but not that much... I only see once in like 1 day but still its their fault for swearing. They should really cool off for awhile and mind their own business. People who take their anger on someone is someone who wants attention. To avoid this, IGNORE IT don't try to response in a bad way, that would make situations worse. And in my opinion, to all the people who swear and have problems in the game... Whats the point at swearing at someone.. the result would be never ending fighting..

In my opinion, they dont need to hire more mods, they just need mods who can response quickly on reports and investigate the game more. And I also think that your taking this chance to Ask the Devs to become a Mod and Sorry man your not gonna be. Trust me I know! I did want to be a mod in 1 online game before and It is not gonna happen.. so dont bother asking!

PS: This reply is toooo long so I dont think people will bother reading this but I hope you do BECAUSE this is a life lesson for all the people who SWEAR IN THE GAME!