Thread: Quest Section for Quest-tions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Quest Section for Quest-tions

Hi,
    You guys should make a Quest Section for this forum so people can discuss about quests that they need help with. I was wondering in what section do i put my question about a quest. Since now I have a chance to ask my Quest-tion here we go. I was going to ask where to find the Alien Oasis quests and how many quest are there for Alien Oasis part 1 part 2 and part 3. It would help if its a detailed answer Thanks. =D

Let me know what you guys think about having a Quest Section.

What I think about quest section is:
    You can ask people to help you for a quest and then 1 min later you guys meet and start helping each other. I think it will make life easier for everyone xD.

PS: I dont know if someone gave this Idea already but if they did then I agree with them.
    Add me in Pocket legends
    Zonekiller - Level 33 Warrior FTW
    Last edited by vraizard; 02-28-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Okay I believe there are 9 or 10 of these quests and I don't think any of them are In ao1 And not really sure about ao2 although I'm pretty sure that has no quests I believe the only quests u get are in ao3 wich are sizoos quests and the cyber quests sizoos quests are found at the start of each map and cyber is found in crush the keeper tomb of the mynas and u have to be level 50 for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you, and is the cyber quest about getting the cyber rift stuff? Is it hard to get? And from a scale of 1 - 10 how hard is the quest for the cyber rift stuff/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vraizard View Post
    Thank you, and is the cyber quest about getting the cyber rift stuff? Is it hard to get? And from a scale of 1 - 10 how hard is the quest for the cyber rift stuff/
    All 9 quests are in AO3. The first 5 quests are given by Sizoo at the beginning of each dungeon. The last 4 are the Cyber Quests.
    • First Cyber Quest: Collect 100 Totems from High Level alien bosses.
      (Best to go to Victory Lap and make runs on the Keeper there. He drops multiple totems the majority of the time. All other bosses, and the Keeper in his respective dungeon only drop 1 totem for each kill.
      Reward: Cyber Armor of the Void, Cyber Armor of the Cosmos, or Cyber Armor of the Rift
    • Second Cyber Quest: Collect 50 Shards from High Level alien bosses.
      (Complete the same was as the totems, by killing the Keeper in Victory Lap)
      Reward: Cyber Helm of the Void, Cyber Helm of the Cosmos, or Cyber Helm of the Rift
    • Third Cyber Quest: Defeat 25 Shadow Prisoners.
      (Defeat 25 Shadow Prisoners being held captive in Captive Audience. Trick: Open cages with longest range weapon as you are running out - the unneeded monsters won't attack you if you do it correctly.)
      Reward: Cyber Blaster of the Void (2 Handed), Cyber Staff of the Cosmos (2 Handed), or Cyber Sword of the Rift (1 Handed)
    • Fourth Cyber Quest: Collect 5 Shadow Essence.
      (Complete the same was as the 25 Shadow Prisoners. However, essence is not collected with every kill. The total number of Shadows needed can be different for each player.)
      Reward: Cyber Wing of the Void, Cyber Doll of the Cosmos, or Cyber Shield of the Rift

Each set also gives you a set bonus when all quests are completed and the set is worn.

As you can see, the Bird and Mage do not get a One Handed weapon to go with the shield. To complete the set and get your stat bonus, you would use the LaserTalon of the Void and the LaserWand of the Cosmos to complete your set while wielding a shield. To be honest, I don't play a bear so I can not answer whether or not the Gurgox Hammer would complete the set for a two handed weapon. I'm sure there is another player that would be happy to answer that question.

- Adam Z
    Araketan - Level 56 Dex Bird
    Uimacaz - Level 55 Int Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cyber quest not worth it, takes forever to finish it , and now victory lap is dead cause of sewers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Good idea about the quest section and very timely as I had this exact question about AO quests. Bummer that they didn't put any quests in AO1 or 2. I really like quests, gives me a purpose other than just getting XP and gear.

I think the daily quests ought to involve some sort of randomness and you never know where or which NPC is granting it, so you have to go explore. THAT would be awesome.
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, I know
    The quest brings purpose to the game. I like doing quest because the rewards are pretty good... so you dont have to waste your money
    Add me
    Zonekiller - Level 33 warrior FTW ( Feb 28, 2011 )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quests are good besides the 1k pelts n snowball one .. such a waste n the rewards aren't even close to being worth all that time it takes to complete