Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
the problem is what does that mean for all singe/samuel owners..will it flood the market..because now with those 2 pets out of the locked chests...means more singes/samuels in the AH and more shards also...now with this new pet those will also flood the market...what will STS do to counter that? becuse i dont want my pet to lose value as people who own hammer and glacian would also think.

I would love to see a list of current items in those locked and everytime it changes to have that list also updated...atm even I don't know what falls from those chests (arcane, mythic...ect...)..and iv'e been playing since day 1 XD.
I already have hj, payed x2 the price these days, and don't thing about see a lot pets if they put in elite respective chest, u saw a lot hooks flood the market? no because the chance to get arcane item from elite chests its extremelly rare.

i.e. Arcane shard loot in elite gold dragonscale chest, u think all that arcane rings out there are from elite chest? ofc no, 80% or more are from lockeds.

And don't expect to singe/samael fllod the market too, they only replace hj and glacian for other arcanes. Thats all.

Also ppl lose the money on items who owned in the past.

I bought my arcane maul for 15m clean, Elon gun for 16.5m, look the prices now. When kershal was realised ppl paying 60m for it, now hit 10m.

I only say have a chance to get that pets, doesnt matter which price ( not gonna be a lot, or low, everyone know Dovabear is on pair whit hj ) , just a chance to get them