Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I'm back!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Fao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere running
    Posts
    2,282
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default I'm back!

    I've posted a thread like this one in PL, AL, and DL forums, but I'm making a return to SL for good after a little incident and I couldn't play until Christmas!

    I've been wondering somethings about recent Star Legends, what is the current cap? where is the place to level 43 to the cap? What are the valuables that people farm? And what's the "good gear" people use at level the cap?

    Thanks, and cya around!

    -Fao(Bizilia in SL)
     
    PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino
     
    SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Carcinogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In your body
    Posts
    316
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Napalm is still lyfe.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Carcinogen For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Quit.
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    I've posted a thread like this one in PL, AL, and DL forums, but I'm making a return to SL for good after a little incident and I couldn't play until Christmas!

    I've been wondering somethings about recent Star Legends, what is the current cap? where is the place to level 43 to the cap? What are the valuables that people farm? And what's the "good gear" people use at level the cap?

    Thanks, and cya around!

    -Fao(Bizilia in SL)
    Welcome back! Theres no changes in SL, just hopes, enjoy.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Fao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere running
    Posts
    2,282
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    Welcome back! Theres no changes in SL, just hopes, enjoy.
    But there's a new cap and new map? I left when it was 46 and I've seen higher!
     
    PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino
     
    SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Quit.
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    But there's a new cap and new map? I left when it was 46 and I've seen higher!
    lv51 cap!!

  7. #6
    Senior Member Uafaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    on destiny
    Posts
    873
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    192
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

    Default

    hi and welcome back!
    -current cap is 51
    -newest map is aftermath/biohazard/exodus
    -current level to level up for 43 is sts25 tarasa colony untill you're 45 to go to the new maps
    -valuables (not a merch) but legendary gear people farm ofc dropping a napalm in hive would get you rich asap!
    -good gear op->surmanx planet killer set for commando-> vak'ryall set for engineer->uraz riven set
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uafaud For This Useful Post:

    Fao

  9. #7
    Senior Member Fao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere running
    Posts
    2,282
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    hi and welcome back!
    -current cap is 51
    -newest map is aftermath/biohazard/exodus
    -current level to level up for 43 is sts25 tarasa colony untill you're 45 to go to the new maps
    -valuables (not a merch) but legendary gear people farm ofc dropping a napalm in hive would get you rich asap!
    -good gear op->surmanx planet killer set for commando-> vak'ryall set for engineer->uraz riven set
    Thanks for the info man!
     
    PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino
     
    SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fao For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Blogger Burninglamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Quit
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    FARM: napalm
    USE: napalm
    FAVORITE: napalm
    NAPALM: napalm
    THE END
     
     
     
     
     
    WAT IZ LIFE

Similar Threads

  1. Im back and happy to be back
    By seller in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 02:22 AM
  2. Coming back to Star Legends - The new event has pulled me back!
    By Skeletonlord in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 02:37 PM
  3. Bringin Smexy Back! Lol Jk Im bringin Farming back!!!
    By Paar in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:26 AM
  4. Guess who's back!!! Violentsaint is back :3
    By Violentsaint in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •